General
Sponsored by

Would you want to drive the trailer or the car to park on the trailer???

1,099 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by randy828
AgTrip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw this last night and couldn't stop watching! I'd go watch this every day if they had this nearby. Heck, I'd enter, looks like a blast! Which would you rather drive, the Truck or the car chasing the trailer?

Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok, that was way more fun than I thought it was gonna be.

And as someone with a whole lotta east Texas white trash running through my bloodline…I felt right at home
Krazykat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would pay to go see that!
JB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cleetus posted this video after watching you one OP posted. Looks fun! Starts around 24min

JB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggiesWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had to look up where Hudson International Speedway is. Was pleasantly surprised.
BartInLA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw that Monday on I-45 in Houston
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw that earlier in the week while watching random Reels.

They do a lot of different kinds of crazy races. It's the most redneck thing I've ever seen and it's glorious.
Sticks&Stones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't get much more redneck than that!

I love it!
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All of their videos are crazy. I have to think someone has died on that track.
javajaws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's much more fun than watching Nascar!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love this one too!

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.