General
Sponsored by

Viagra May Help Stop Cancer From Spreading

2,006 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by @NFLPlayerProps
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't spread cancer, spread your seed.
ptothemo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Developed to treat high blood pressure
Found to be a great ED medication
Some athletes use it for altitude tolerance/performance
May stop cancer spread

Pretty charmed life for a little blue pill
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Cialis pill has now been approved for men with BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). It certainly has made my life easier.
AgLaw02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ToddyHill said:

The Cialis pill has now been approved for men with BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). It certainly has made my life easier.
I think you mean it made your life… harder.
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LeonardSkinner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgLaw02 said:

ToddyHill said:

The Cialis pill has now been approved for men with BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). It certainly has made my life easier.
I think you mean it made your life… harder.

And more enjoyable and longer lasting as well
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Viagra May Help Stop Cancer From Spreading


That's a pretty stiff claim
Gnome Sayin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"***k Cancer"
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I see what some of you did here.

How many blue stars is "i got cancer in my boner" worth?
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

i got cancer in my boner

I bet that was a hard pill to swallow…
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They need to make a pill that makes women horny.

My boner is useless without this.
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

They need to make a pill that makes women horny.

My boner is useless without this.

Pretty sure Cosby tried this and went to jail
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

They need to make a pill that makes women horny.

My boner is useless without this.


Unfortunately I've found that when I take my cialis it gives my wife a headache
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hard science!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Don't spread cancer, spread your seed.



That's the new "make love, not war" equivalent.
@NFLPlayerProps
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friends who are happy for me because I told them I'm focusing on my health more lately:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.