General
Sponsored by

The Enchirito is back at Taco Bell

10,053 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Serious Lee
AozorAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2026/07/14/authorities-investigate-taco-bell-lettuce-multistate-cyclosporiasis-outbreak/
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw that on the news last night, some dude from CBS national was saying they recommend cooking all your produce to 158 degrees while holding a head of iceberg lettuce in his hand.

Yeah, I'm not cooking my lettuce.
toucan82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like the fake news trying to scare people for engagement

I'll be glad when someone who actually loves America takes over at CBS
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tree Hugger said:

I saw that on the news last night, some dude from CBS national was saying they recommend cooking all your produce to 158 degrees while holding a head of iceberg lettuce in his hand.

Yeah, I'm not cooking my lettuce.



Better to wash it in chlorine.
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hoodlum98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its Texas Aggies, dammit said:

Taco Casa has the full old school Taco Bell menu. They call their version the chilada. Plus they fry their stuff in coconut oil. No seed oils and great taste.

This is the way. Taco Casa is da bomb!!!!!!!!
OL96erThom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
im sober now




Quote:

....can you blow me where the Pampers is?

TexasAggie_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AozorAg said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2026/07/14/authorities-investigate-taco-bell-lettuce-multistate-cyclosporiasis-outbreak/

The jokes really wrote themselves don't they?
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Taco Bell is being unfairly slandered with the outbreak. The source is actually Taylor Farms who supplied the lettuce, not Taco Bell. Lots of people got sick by eating their bagged lettuce as well.

Taco Bell realized people were getting sick, reported the issue, and voluntarily stopped serving lettuce on their food. They actually did everything they possibly could to protect the public.


If anything we should be praising Taco Bell
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nai06 said:

If anything we should be praising Taco Bell


I'll take phrases I never thought I'd read for $200, Alex.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slicer97 said:

nai06 said:

If anything we should be praising Taco Bell


I'll take phrases I never thought I'd read for $200, Alex.


That and FIDO saying some nice stuff about them earlier in the thread? Did I read that correctly?
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria....
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like the timing is right to avoid lines at Taco Bell.


NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$1 on the app today. Expected it to be quite ass. It was actually pretty damn good!
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The $1 Enchirito love continues

We always feel the love. Go ahead and add Regular Nacho Fries for just $1 with a $1 Enchirito purchase Valid thru today.
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hoodlum98 said:

Its Texas Aggies, dammit said:

Taco Casa has the full old school Taco Bell menu. They call their version the chilada. Plus they fry their stuff in coconut oil. No seed oils and great taste.

This is the way. Taco Casa is da bomb!!!!!!!!

Two bean burritos for about $5. Where else can you get dinner for around $5?
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Erroneous. TC Bean Burrito is $2.99
TB Bean Burrito is $2.29
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NormanEH said:

Erroneous. TC Bean Burrito is $2.99
TB Bean Burrito is $2.29

$2.49 at the TC in Arlington I go to.
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The TC closest to me in Arlington isn't on the app. The one I quoted is the app price for 287 & Eden

Still pissed the Taco Cabana closed.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slicer97 said:

Well, I wouldn't necessarily describe them as "people".


The current population says something like 8,1xx i believe. Its projected to be over 50k by 2030. Us low lives are expanding quickly
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Taco Bell/Bueno/Cabana/Casa are necessary evils to show us all how badly life can be w dysentary or we can stop being lazy and make it ourselves.

But also they serve as a coping mechanism.
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like a lawsuit v Taylor Farms incoming.

Even if Goodwill was noted as having a staph outbreak, people will still go and understand that they can't autoclave every item the receive via donations.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
deer corn said:

Taco Bell/Bueno/Cabana are necessary evils to show us all how badly life can be w dysentary or we can stop being lazy and make it ourselves.

But also they serve as a coping mechanism.

Some of these guys are trying too hard to be a food snob.
"I don't care about your feelings OP. I'm not going to let fandom replace reason, thought, and history"
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Indeed. I love to rebel and show my self loathing by a stop at Bell or Bueno.

At the end of the day, SOMETHING will kill you. If you run a marathon every quarter, were a prof athlete, access to the highest cost of health care....you gonna die and probably with cancer.

So why not go out the way you want to. I will be shutting the garage, starting my car, at 75 with margaritas and quaaludes.

Just figure it out, bro. Why would you want to live past 75-80 in this country?
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
deer corn said:



Just figure it out, bro. Why would you want to live past 75-80 in this country?


Spite.
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NormanEH said:

$1 on the app today. Expected it to be quite ass. It was actually pretty damn good!



I took advantage of this today. I was pretty disappointed. The enchirito magic is gone. Mostly bean filling, little meat. Onions were also almost non existent, and of course no black olives

I give it a D-minus
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Claude! said:

deer corn said:



Just figure it out, bro. Why would you want to live past 75-80 in this country?


Spite.

Classic Claude!.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Booma94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rexter said:



Not free. Went there today and lunch was $18. Insane. 75% of the menu at Gringo's is less than $18 and they give you unlimited chips and salsa. And free ice cream.
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Claude! said:

deer corn said:



Just figure it out, bro. Why would you want to live past 75-80 in this country?


Spite.


I can respect this. I also recognize that I will probably live longer than my intentions just bc I am a ****.
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
deer corn said:

Claude! said:

deer corn said:



Just figure it out, bro. Why would you want to live past 75-80 in this country?


Spite.


I can respect this. I also recognize that I will probably live longer than my intentions just bc I am a ****.

Yeah, it's not always up to us. My grandma turned 101 a couple weeks back, and she's been ready to die for several years now; her body just isn't ready to go.
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The garage will have a gap and won't truly harbor the CO needed. I know it's coming.

Then I will be that bitter ***** of an old lady telling orderlyies not to touch me and I can bathe myself.

I'll still get some quualudes and hope for the best.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://house.fandom.com/wiki/Son_of_Coma_Guy

This episode had a lot of discussions about how Coma Guy could commit suicide without it being too obvious. Not sure he went with the best option but it was a really interesting episode.
713nervy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
deer corn said:

The garage will have a gap and won't truly harbor the CO needed. I know it's coming.

Then I will be that bitter ***** of an old lady telling orderlyies not to touch me and I can bathe myself.

I'll still get some quualudes and hope for the best.

Gotta get an older car. The new ones don't emit the CO2 or enough of it or blah blah blah it ruined my elderly plans too.
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
713nervy said:

deer corn said:

The garage will have a gap and won't truly harbor the CO needed. I know it's coming.

Then I will be that bitter ***** of an old lady telling orderlyies not to touch me and I can bathe myself.

I'll still get some quualudes and hope for the best.

Gotta get an older car. The new ones don't emit the CO2 or enough of it or blah blah blah it ruined my elderly plans too.


I'm in for some sort of reverse tontine or whatever to get this all done together.
Ogre09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
713nervy said:

deer corn said:

The garage will have a gap and won't truly harbor the CO needed. I know it's coming.

Then I will be that bitter ***** of an old lady telling orderlyies not to touch me and I can bathe myself.

I'll still get some quualudes and hope for the best.

Gotta get an older car. The new ones don't emit the CO2 or enough of it or blah blah blah it ruined my elderly plans too.


CO, not CO2, is the deadly gas in the exhaust.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.