Solution to DEI

4,076 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by superunknown
jwoodmd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No, not going F16. But, just got out of a meeting where DEI was mentioned (no real discussion). And, it just clicked. The answer was given to us way back in the 90s by Warren Beatty in Bulworth:

"We just gotta eliminate them - white people, black people, brown people, yellow people - get rid of 'em all. All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep ****in' everybody til they're all the same color."

All aboard!!
DD88
AG
Diluting political identity groups removes most of the messaging from a particular party.
Complete Idiot
Trust me, it will be going F16.

Ever since I was a kid I've wondered how long humans have to intermix before the old geographical based physical traits are all unified for the most part. I guess you could imagine some benefits but seems pretty boring (except for the intermixing efforts).

As an experiment I can observe in my lifetime, I've obsessively donated to sperm banks in hundreds of other countries.
maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta
How many hundreds of countries?
Complete Idiot
maroon barchetta said:

How many hundreds of countries?
Look, this isn't a competition.
Moral High Horse
So let me get this straight: in the future, you don't want there to be any black, asian and Hispanic folks?
ABATTBQ11
AG
evestor1
Moral High Horse said:

So let me get this straight: in the future, you don't want there to be any black, asian and Hispanic folks?
people having been saying this since i can remember. someday they expect everyone to have mild brown skin and dark eyes with similar features.

my sister somewhat said the same thing when her white son started dating a south american girl (she was on the browner side) ... 6 months later she was urging her son to only date white americans.

we'll see how long it takes us to all be one. for now, majority of people end up dating those that look the same and have similar backgrounds.
jwoodmd
Moral High Horse said:

Not at all. I cherish the differences in people and cultures. I won't go far as then this will turn into F16 stuff. I just tire of the DEI - I've grown up in a hispanic community (though am very European white decent), lived for many years abroad, work with colleagues from all over the word. I find DEI wants to homogenize us (so, I thought of Bulworth and that comment which I find to be one of the funniest lines (and movie) ever) and take away what makes the differences in people great but noting differences causes people now to be called the R word.

I did not want to make any statements or politics - I simply posted here not as a serious but as a true GB post - let's all find a reason to ****!
Max Power
AG
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
jwoodmd said:

Moral High Horse said:

Not at all. I cherish the differences in people and cultures. I won't go far as then this will turn into F16 stuff. I just tire of the DEI - I've grown up in a hispanic community (though am very European white decent), lived for many years abroad, work with colleagues from all over the word. I find DEI wants to homogenize us (so, I thought of Bulworth and that comment which I find to be one of the funniest lines (and movie) ever) and take away what makes the differences in people great but noting differences causes people now to be called the R word.

I did not want to make any statements or politics - I simply posted here not as a serious but as a true GB post - let's all find a reason to ****!

I also have Mexican friends fellow non-bigot
Maximus Johnson
AG
evestor1 said:

Moral High Horse said:

people having been saying this since i can remember. someday they expect everyone to have mild brown skin and dark eyes with similar features.

my sister somewhat said the same thing when her white son started dating a south american girl (she was on the browner side) ... 6 months later she was urging her son to only date white americans.

we'll see how long it takes us to all be one. for now, majority of people end up dating those that look the same and have similar backgrounds.
Uhhhhhh...... your sister is a loon among many other things.

I am white with a mixed wife and if my parents ever told me something along those lines when my wife and I were dating I would have told them to pound sand.
ac04
no thanks
jwoodmd
Husky Boy Jr. said:

jwoodmd said:

Moral High Horse said:

I also have Mexican friends fellow non-bigot
I said I grew up in a hispanic community - I didn't say I had Mexican friends!
Apache
AG
Selfishly I want my grandkids to be honkys like myself. But I would be ok with them not only white Americans. White Aussies, Kiwis, Europeans, South Africans, South Americans etc. would also be OK if of Euro decent.

I also don't want my grandkids to be uber liberal progressive commies. This is very important to me.
For this I would expand the acceptable genetic pool to include Japanese, latinas above 60% European ancestry, Americanized Northern Indian Hindus, Lebanese Christians, Armenians, and Irish.
jwoodmd
Apache said:

Selfishly I want my grandkids to be honkys like myself. But I would be ok with them not only white Americans. White Aussies, Kiwis, Europeans, South Africans, South Americans etc. would also be OK if of Euro decent.

I also don't want my grandkids to be uber liberal progressive commies. This is very important to me.
For this I would expand the acceptable genetic pool to include Japanese, latinas above 60% European ancestry, Americanized Northern Indian Hindus, Lebanese Christians, Armenians, and Irish.
Well, damn it - I was agreeing 100% and then you lost me with the Indians, Lebanese and Armenians. Arrrgh.

The Irish are good though.
chick79
AG
I work for a very liberal company. They finally got rid of the VP of DEI position. I think people are finally realizing the idiocy of this crap.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
The tide has turned. People have decided they can't ruin all our lives if we don't give them what they want.

It's still crucial to treat anyone who speaks in such soviet commissar speak and like a college freshman with the utmost ridicule and contempt. Laugh at them. That's how we win.
AggieVictor10
AG
jwoodmd said:

No, not going F16.
All aboard!!
Why not? F16 loves DEI
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Apache
AG
Quote:

Well, damn it - I was agreeing 100% and then you lost me with the Indians, Lebanese and Armenians. Arrrgh.
Arrrgh indeed.
Northern India:

Lebanese:

Armenia:

jwoodmd
I never said they didn't have gorgeous women - just difficult to deal with.
maroon barchetta
jwoodmd said:

They are women
vin1041
AG
All women are difficult to deal with.
jwoodmd
vin1041 said:

Good gosh folks, read what I wrote "Well, damn it - I was agreeing 100% and then you lost me with the Indians, Lebanese and Armenians. Arrrgh" - I wasn't just focusing on women. I find those cultures lots of times "difficult" not anything about just women.
agneck
DEI means the best applicant doesn't get the job. That' means the best guy that scores best on the test loses. My doctor my engineer my nurse my cpa my garbage man my electrician my plumber my repairman my college professor my grade school teacher my taxi driver my school principal on and on
C@LAg
Didn't
Earn
It
rwtxag83
AG
chick79 said:

I work for a very liberal company. They finally got rid of the VP of DEI position. I think people are finally realizing the idiocy of this crap.
Let's hope so!
Greater love hath no man than this....
Al Bula
AG
Completely ironic that a lib film from the 90s preaching the left's version of common sense is being espoused as some sort of solution in 2024.

Along the same lines, Rage Against the Machine is now completely ironic too. The song "Killing in the name" is about being frustrated at the powers that be abusing their status and advocating for activism against authority… when today, Dems are all about oppressing free speech and silencing opposition.

The song even talks about hate crimes being perpetrated by people in power, but today fake hate crimes are the only "hate crimes" being committed by you know who.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Back to the pile!
Know Your Enemy
AG
IMO if a company needs a DEI position they've already failed. I absolutely believe diversity of all kinds is beneficial for a company but that needs to come organically and not be forced.
713nervy
AG
jwoodmd said:

"Difficult to deal with" - with a little more effort, your phrasing could be tweaked to say what you mean and not sound quite as…insulting. Instead, might I suggest "cultures with customs too different than my own."
BBRex
AG
Username does not check out.
jwoodmd
713nervy said:

jwoodmd said:

"Difficult to deal with" - with a little more effort, your phrasing could be tweaked to say what you mean and not sound quite as…insulting. Instead, might I suggest "cultures with customs too different than my own."
No. This is the GB. Lighten up Frances.

Edit: just reread after a couple hours of sleep. I posted earlier after being called in to help put a kid back together after a road rage accident. And these scumbags who caused it were full white Americans.

I said those people from those countries were difficult and it's not because their culture is too different from my own. Some people from my "own culture" I find very difficult. I've performed surgery in over 50 countries and helped expand the knowledge of surgeons (and much of it as a volunteer). Put our own young men back together after IEDs from scumbags using forms of warfare that I find chicken***** Worked in places from Africa to SE Asia to the Middle East. Worked on a young girl in one of those three countries I listed as "difficult" who had been gang raped and beaten within an inch of her life. And even the local doctors didn't seem to think anything was wrong with it as women to them aren't even seen as fully human and it's to them the girl's fault for being where she was.

So, excuse me for not wanting a DEI, socially sensitive lecture from some kid. I post on the GB so I can laugh a bit as I get to see the worst part of life sometimes but also see the strength and resilience of humans even under the worst of conditions. So, instead, might I suggest, get out a bit more and get more experience with where people are coming from and the subtleties of language and don't be a know it all until you're at least 40 (better yet, never)
jwoodmd
vin1041 said:

Well, Nervy is adding to your assessment. She didn't give you a lecture on how to phrase things.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.