Greatest falls from grace?

10,075 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by YokelRidesAgain
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This came up in conversation yesterday and maybe needs updating. I am old so my "falls" are probably older than most. Who's your Top 3?

1. Bill Cosby - Hard to describe how this guy was the All American beloved Dad and fell all the way to felony sexual assault.

2. OJ Simpson - Another well liked author who slit his wife's throat and got away with it.

3. Lance Armstrong - From world's greatest athlete to total jerk wad *******. Lied, caught, denied - rinse and repeat.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
OJ was a literary giant..still hard to believe. The last great wordsmith.
Tanya 93
Joe Paterno
nbbob
Jeffrey Epstein
Bernie Madoff
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Harvey Weinstein
B-1 83
AG
Miley Cyrus
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
AggieStan
Johnny Manziel
aggiebq03+
Sul Ross (if some had their way)
Martin Q. Blank
Judas
HarleySpoon
AG
fc2112 said:

This came up in conversation yesterday and maybe needs updating. I am old so my "falls" are probably older than most. Who's your Top 3?

1. Bill Cosby - Hard to describe how this guy was the All American beloved Dad and fell all the way to felony sexual assault.

2. OJ Simpson - Another well liked author who slit his wife's throat and got away with it.

3. Lance Armstrong - From world's greatest athlete to total jerk wad *******. Lied, caught, denied - rinse and repeat.
OJ seemed like a great guy…….Cosby always had a creep factor to his character. Armstrong cheated on his fiance' long before big fame.

Thus……I'm going with Benedict Arnold. Huge war hero to the definition of despised. Superman to Lex Luther in one week.

ETA: I'm probably a little older than you…..Benedict Arnold was devastating.
maroon barchetta
You must be a LOT older.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
Satan
ac04
tiger woods
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
John Gruden
Camo
ac04 said:

tiger woods

for all of 2.5 seconds
Tanya 93
HarleySpoon said:

fc2112 said:

OJ seemed like a great guy…….Cosby always had a creep factor to his character. Armstrong cheated on his fiance' long before big fame.

Thus……I'm going with Benedict Arnold. Huge war hero to the definition of despised. Superman to Lex Luther in one week.

which fiancee did he cheat on?

He did doping, which is cheating, but a quick search doesn't show cheating on a romantic partner.
AggieStan
Exactly
3rd Platoon
AG
Jimbo. Amirite?
swc93
AG
Micky Mouse, he had that widely successful Steam Boat Willy flick and then formed his 'club' full of future pop stars that left him and since then he has just been riding on the coattails of a bunch of Princesses.

Just a figure head now. Sad. Don't know what he did but I am sure it has to do with him and his friends not wearing pants and running around the amusement park like he owns the damn place.
Max Power
AG
Art Briles & Shawn Oakman collectively.

When Oakman's predatory behavior came to light Briles was discovered to be aware of concerning behavior that he turned a blind eye to. Oakman would have been a first round pick most likely, Briles was doing well at Baylor and theoretically would have continued to do so and possibly get a bigger job.
maroon barchetta
swc93 said:

Micky Mouse, he had that widely successful Steam Boat Willy flick and then formed his 'club' full of future pop stars that left him and since then he has just been riding on the coattails of a bunch of Princesses.

Just a figure head now. Sad. Don't know what he did but I am sure it has to do with him and his friends not wearing pants and running around the amusement park like he owns the damn place.

Except when he turned into a giant fire breathing monster when the Jonas Brothers left.
Bunk Moreland
Tanya 93 said:

HarleySpoon said:

fc2112 said:

He did doping, which is cheating, but a quick search doesn't show cheating on a romantic partner.

Cheated on his wife with Sheryl Crow among others.
BaitShack
AG

Quote:

A longtime and award-winning Penn State professor allegedly performed sexual acts with his dog in sickening displays that were captured on a state forest trail camera.

Themis Matsoukas, 64, was charged Tuesday after he was allegedly caught earlier this year naked from the waist down except for socks and shoes committing the perverted sex acts with his collie near bathrooms at Rothrock State Forest in Pennsylvania.
Tanya 93
Bunk Moreland said:

Tanya 93 said:

HarleySpoon said:

fc2112 said:

Is this like people saying he left his wife after she supported him through his cancer treatments?
G.I.Bro
B-1 83 said:

Miley Cyrus

Your boomer shtick is getting old
Bunk Moreland
Tanya 93 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Tanya 93 said:

HarleySpoon said:

fc2112 said:

Is this like people saying he left his wife after she supported him through his cancer treatments?

No, it's saying he cheated on his wife with Sheryl Crow and others. Was well known in many circles in Austin at the time.
fc2112
Tanya 93 said:

Joe Paterno
Good one, but he didn't actually do the bad stuff himself. He's more of an Art Briles fall - turned a blind eye.
Matsui
AG
Tia tequila
gggmann
AG
Jimmy Savile
lethalninja
Ian Watkins.
DD88
AG
"How you are fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.'
Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.
- Isaiah 14:12-15
Slicer97
AG
GrimesCoAg95 said:

Satan
Thus endeth the thread.
Eliminatus
AG
Without illegal stuff and drama from substances, I'd have to say (ex) Prince Harry.

Dude was pretty awesome from what I could tell in the early aughts. Then he got married. And "done a 180" could not describe what happened next, enough.
Russell Bradleys Toupee
Paul Ruben and George Michael cum to mind.
maroon barchetta
I could have gone without reading that.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.