Globle Capitals

31,147 Views | 896 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by UTExan
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
9. Map after 8.
UTExan
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
La Fours
AG
UTExan
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
La Fours
AG
La Fours
AG
10. Map after 7.
JMac03
AG
So today was my first time on the capitol. I was like 20 guesses in and I finally gave up.
UTExan
UTExan
JMac03 said:

So today was my first time on the capitol. I was like 20 guesses in and I finally gave up.

It's a tough one.
La Fours
AG
1!
UTExan
La Fours
AG
6. Map after 5.
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan
5. After a trip around the world plus lucky guess.
La Fours
AG
8. No map.
UTExan
La Fours
AG
JMac03
AG

I'll figure I'll be using a map til the day I die lol. But this is helping bring back some history
La Fours
AG
10. Map after 8.
La Fours
AG
5. Map after 4.
La Fours
AG
JMac03
AG
11. Always map
trip
AG
La Fours
AG
11. No map.
trip
AG
4 no map
JMac03
AG
trip said:

4 no map

Holy moly.

Mine was 17 LOL
trip
AG
JMac03 said:

trip said:

4 no map

Holy moly.

Mine was 17 LOL
got lucky. I am normally a 7-11 type guy, half with a map.
JMac03
AG
trip said:

JMac03 said:

trip said:

4 no map

Holy moly.

Mine was 17 LOL
got lucky. I am normally a 7-11 type guy, half with a map.

But the fact that you know some of these countries capitals is what blows my mind. I can hardly remember the country name if that, much less the capital.
UTExan
La Fours
AG
I don't pretend to know most of the capitals. If I know the country, I will Google "what is the capital of X". If I don't know the country, then obviously that's when I go to the map.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.