Globle Capitals

30,935 Views | 890 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by UTExan
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JMac03 said:

trip said:

JMac03 said:

trip said:

4 no map

Holy moly.

Mine was 17 LOL
got lucky. I am normally a 7-11 type guy, half with a map.

But the fact that you know some of these countries capitals is what blows my mind. I can hardly remember the country name if that, much less the capital.

I think some of us are map nerds, poring over maps when we could be doing something constructive with our lives.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
JMac03
AG
11. Always map
La Fours
AG
9. Map after 8.
UTExan
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
La Fours
AG
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan

I believe this is the first time where the Globle capital of the day is in the Globle country of the day.
JMac03
AG
La Fours
AG
It happened once before not long after you started this thread. I didn't comment about it to not spoil it for any one who hadn't done one of the games yet.
La Fours
AG
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan
12! Ouch.
La Fours
AG
10. Map after 7.
JMac03
AG
9. Map always
trip
AG
10 with map. I feel stupid.
UTExan
4. Tough one today.
La Fours
AG
9. Map after 8.
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan

Oops. Wrong thread- 5.
La Fours
AG
10. Map after 9.

Happy Thanksgiving!
UTExan
La Fours
AG
UTExan
La Fours
AG
12. Map after 10. I have never heard of the country for this capital.
UTExan
UTExan
La Fours said:

12. Map after 10. I have never heard of the country for this capital.

The only reason I heard about it is because it is part of the local Mormon lore.
La Fours
AG
6. Map after 5.
UTExan
4. Hit from 1350 miles away.
La Fours
AG
8. Map after 7.
UTExan
3. Hit from 2150 miles away no map.
La Fours
AG
11. Map after 9.
UTExan
5. Map after 3.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.