The one thing I dont miss about the 80s and 90s.

6,414 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ragnar Danneskjoldd
Girlhowdy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Girlhowdy said:

Another great bit of Letterman's was when he would work the drive through at a fast food restaurant. May be my favorite bit of his.

agracer
AG
BostonAg74 said:

agracer said:

BostonAg74 said:

Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I miss mental illness not being encouraged and rewarded
On the other hand, a lot of the mentally ill wear red hats these days, so they're easier to spot.
FREEDOM AINT FREE posted 11:55a, 3/10/11 on the GB: "Aren't you a liberal? I don't think anyone will ever accuse you of loving this country."

You do realize that FREEDOM AINT FREE was a troll account, don't you? Hook, line, sinker...

Besides, if I really hated America, I'd probably be more upfront about it, like maybe desecrating the Capitol Building or trying to overthrow our democracy.
The fact that you mentioned this, and the red hats tells us FAF was 100% correct.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
BostonAg74 said:

agracer said:

BostonAg74 said:

Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I miss mental illness not being encouraged and rewarded
On the other hand, a lot of the mentally ill wear red hats these days, so they're easier to spot.
FREEDOM AINT FREE posted 11:55a, 3/10/11 on the GB: "Aren't you a liberal? I don't think anyone will ever accuse you of loving this country."

You do realize that FREEDOM AINT FREE was a troll account, don't you? Hook, line, sinker...

Besides, if I really hated America, I'd probably be more upfront about it, like maybe desecrating the Capitol Building or trying to overthrow our democracy.
lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.