Worst First Date

14,184 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cochrum
LupinusTexensis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lotsofhp said:

It was a minor league hockey game. He brought his brother, and when I went to the bathroom, the game ended and they forgot about me.

I got forgot at an Aggie game by the corps turd I went with.
Claude!
LupinusTexensis said:

lotsofhp said:

It was a minor league hockey game. He brought his brother, and when I went to the bathroom, the game ended and they forgot about me.

Which game?
AliasMan02
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

lotsofhp said:

Stick to dating BQs.
TexasRebel
AG
Probably ISU '05
Reload8098
AG
Corn Pop said:

AliasMan02 said:

42 said:

Summer before my freshman year in college, I was a late bloomer in the dating world and still had my v-card. Went on a date with a girl I had known for a while. Double dated with some other friends. Things were going great and when we got back to the house, things began to go really well with her. Unfortunately it ended with me finishing before I got started.

I was too embarrassed to ask her out again.

Going out there with a loaded gun?

Exactly. Bad move on your more experienced friends part. Gotta tug one out before going out.
Come on, at that age you should have been able to reload faster than an Aggie yell.
one safe place
Claude! said:

LupinusTexensis said:

lotsofhp said:

Which game?
lol well played!
AliasMan02
AG
TexasRebel said:

Probably ISU '05

I have a terrible memory for sports... things like scores or what game I was at or not, or player names or whatever.

But that mfer's name was Todd Blythe and I'll never forget it.
one safe place
Mine didn't rise to the level of a date, so will call it the worst hookup. I became friends with a guy a couple of years younger than me, he was from another town, met via fast-pitch softball. Several of us hung out, went places, etc. and I got to know him. The guy was an amazing athlete, had like a dozen patches on his letter jacket (ok, I'm an old); he was a multisport all-district or all-region athlete and I think that is why he was still very popular with the gals in and around his hometown. (As an aside, he played against Bubba Bean in the state football playoffs.) Never met anyone before, or since, who had a track record with girls like he had. He knew nearly every stripper in that part of the state as well.

For like his 22 second birthday he and I went bar hopping, dance hall hopping, and he said he would find us each someone. He had turned down a couple of his "regulars" (one was pretty cute) until around midnight we head to a place and there were two girls hanging around outside, one had a guy with her. He says over there are a couple of girls I know (I was driving) and we pull up, one was a mostly decent looking redhead (don't remember her name, everyone called her Red) and she had a body to die for. The other one was sort of a skinny blonde, more of the gutter snipe species, but it was at a time when most of us were disciples of the "any port in a storm" thought process. Nobody was looking to get married (that wasn't already). I am thinking that the redhead is just about perfect for me but as you might guess, he had his sights on her and I wound up with the blonde. We get in the car, she sits next to me and her left hand immediately goes to my crotch, mind you her date or boyfriend or whatever was on her right. I'm thinking holy hell, what a night and I didn't spend even a dime on this gal.

We head back to my friend's house, dropping the dude she was with off somewhere, and the party starts. Went to sleep around 4am or so, wake up around 11am and there is a naked butt pressed up against my thigh. Of course, when you wake up after a night of drinking, at first you don't know where you are, that's common enough, but I was sort of afraid to look and see whose naked butt was pressed so hard against my thigh. Eventually I looked and yeah, well.

She asks what time it is and I said don't know, don't have a watch and so she shouts to Red asking her, she tells her it is after 11am and she says holy ****, we have to go pick up the kids. I asked "you have a kid" and she said "yeah I do. He (or she, I forget) is two years old almost". I said damn, how old are you (not really a good time to be asking for the first time) and she said 17. I said wow or something to that effect, and she said oh that's nothing, Red has 3 and she is 19, lol.

For quite a while after that I wondered if she was lying about her age and if I was possibly in serious trouble. One night of fun but quite a long while of worry. My friend told me she had quit school and where she worked, it was at a Grandy's chicken place. I avoided it.
redline248
AG
AliasMan02 said:

TexasRebel said:

Probably ISU '05

I have a terrible memory for sports... things like scores or what game I was at or not, or player names or whatever.

But that mfer's name was Todd Blythe and I'll never forget it.
probably known by more Aggies than cyclones.
1988PA-Aggie
Got set up on a blind date by my sister in-law, a coworker of hers. I was about 25 at the time, so was the girl. We met at my brother/SIL's house, had a beer, then a group of us in two cars (me driving one, my brother driving other) went out to a bar.

The girl was fairly cute with a nice petite body. But in the bar, she was practically out of control, she drank an average amount there, but got revved up and was slamming her hand on the table many times to make a point, standing at times, yelling and swearing loudly, people were staring (me included) at our table.

Well, on the way back to my brother's place, my 'date' was in my brother's car driving in front of me. He suddenly pulls over on a somewhat quiet road. The passenger side door opens and a head and torso flop into the gutter puking their guts out. This went on and on.

Someone in my car asks, "who is that puking?" I reply, "my date". Them, "sorry".

Door closed, we drove home.

It turns out she was somewhat nervous to meet me, so she drank 5 beers at my brother's house before we went out. 100 pound girl probably had 10-12 beers in a 2-3 hour period. We saw each other at my brother's house several times after that, but I never went 'out' with her again.

And never went 'in' with her either.
jokershady
AG
one safe place said:

Mine didn't rise to the level of a date, so will call it the worst hookup. I became friends with a guy a couple of years younger than me, he was from another town, met via fast-pitch softball. Several of us hung out, went places, etc. and I got to know him. The guy was an amazing athlete, had like a dozen patches on his letter jacket (ok, I'm an old); he was a multisport all-district or all-region athlete and I think that is why he was still very popular with the gals in and around his hometown. (As an aside, he played against Bubba Bean in the state football playoffs.) Never met anyone before, or since, who had a track record with girls like he had. He knew nearly every stripper in that part of the state as well.

For like his 22 second birthday he and I went bar hopping, dance hall hopping, and he said he would find us each someone. He had turned down a couple of his "regulars" (one was pretty cute) until around midnight we head to a place and there were two girls hanging around outside, one had a guy with her. He says over there are a couple of girls I know (I was driving) and we pull up, one was a mostly decent looking redhead (don't remember her name, everyone called her Red) and she had a body to die for. The other one was sort of a skinny blonde, more of the gutter snipe species, but it was at a time when most of us were disciples of the "any port in a storm" thought process. Nobody was looking to get married (that wasn't already). I am thinking that the redhead is just about perfect for me but as you might guess, he had his sights on her and I wound up with the blonde. We get in the car, she sits next to me and her left hand immediately goes to my crotch, mind you her date or boyfriend or whatever was on her right. I'm thinking holy hell, what a night and I didn't spend even a dime on this gal.

We head back to my friend's house, dropping the dude she was with off somewhere, and the party starts. Went to sleep around 4am or so, wake up around 11am and there is a naked butt pressed up against my thigh. Of course, when you wake up after a night of drinking, at first you don't know where you are, that's common enough, but I was sort of afraid to look and see whose naked butt was pressed so hard against my thigh. Eventually I looked and yeah, well.

She asks what time it is and I said don't know, don't have a watch and so she shouts to Red asking her, she tells her it is after 11am and she says holy ****, we have to go pick up the kids. I asked "you have a kid" and she said "yeah I do. He (or she, I forget) is two years old almost". I said damn, how old are you (not really a good time to be asking for the first time) and she said 17. I said wow or something to that effect, and she said oh that's nothing, Red has 3 and she is 19, lol.

For quite a while after that I wondered if she was lying about her age and if I was possibly in serious trouble. One night of fun but quite a long while of worry. My friend told me she had quit school and where she worked, it was at a Grandy's chicken place. I avoided it.

Crusaders41
Probably 20 something years ago got set up on a blind date. She cooked Spaghetti for me at her place. We made out on the couch for a while after. It was the last time I went out with her though because she was a horrible kisser. Like she used her teeth or something. Gave me a fat lip so I had to stop at the 7-Eleven on the way home and buy a cup of ice to try and bring the swelling down. Never went out with her again.

Another set up around the same time. Went bowling with a group of friends. I was the only one unattached so one guys wife says "I have a friend who's kinda cute. I'll call her and tell her to come meet us here." Well, she was not cute and walks in wearing some baggy swet pants and a T-shirt with a big bull moose on it. Finished our game and got out of there as quick as possible.

Had another about a year or so ago. Met online and met for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. She got either some of her caked on lipstick or a piece of lettuce stuck on her front tooth while eating her salad. NEVER able to get it off. It was just staring at me the entire meal. Never called her again.
cochrum
AG
Private PoopyPants said:

Pretty much anyone who's ever been on a date with me has a story to tell about their worst date.

Username checks out?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.