Altercations (verbal or physical) with celebrities or renowned people?

5,159 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Buck Turgidson
Repeat the Line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who is the most famous or well known person you've had an in-person altercation with?
hunterntexas
AG
Met Tommy Morrison when he was heavyweight champ.
The ring girls asked me to get him to autograph their program.
I interrupted him talking to a girl and he bowed up like he was going to punch me.
I really didn't want that. Once I explained it was for the ring girls, he settled down.
Anchorhold
There should be a few with the listeater. I can think of one but he doesn't post on the gb.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
One time I called Buzz Aldrin a liar for telling people he walked on the moon and he clocked me right in the mouth.
Repeat the Line
hunterntexas said:

Met Tommy Morrison when he was heavyweight champ.
The ring girls asked me to get him to autograph their program.
I interrupted him talking to a girl and he bowed up like he was going to punch me.
I really didn't want that. Once I explained it was for the ring girls, he settled down.

The Duke used to beat up frat kids at Iowa, maybe at OU too. Too bad he caught the AIDS, old boy could scrap.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
One time in Denver me and a buddy were drinking our way through downtown and Hulk f'ing Hogan was grabbing people off the street to try to get them to buy tickets to see his daughter perform at a theatre ( i think she was a singer). He was super cool and very nice, but my buddy was drunk and kept calling him Thunderlips (his character from rocky III). He would scream "THUNDERLIPS IS HERE, HEY EVERYBODY WE GOT THUNDERLIPS!" After something like the 6th or 7th time he got real intense and got in my buddy's face and said in a real low-key way but intense way "stop calling me thunderlips".
NoahAg
Yeah, I met Dr. Martin Luther King in 1962 in Memphis, Tennessee. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Dr. Martin Luther King. I said 'Dr. King?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'
Let's go, Brandon!
jetch17
AG
I was told to "chill" by Raven Symone's bodyguard in security at LAX the morning after Game 7 of the world series in 2017 after saying 'Thats so Raven' when she made a rudeass comment about my Astros shirt.

Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Man, you lyin'. You ain't never met no Martin Luther the King.
NoahAg
Knocked the wind out of me, yes he did.
Let's go, Brandon!
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Martellus Bennet. Basketball at the rec. I didn't know who he was at the time in person. He was just being an *******, and I called him out on hit. He threatened to slap me. I dared him to do it. He said I wasn't worth it (he was right). And then walked back to my team who all had their jaws on the floor and I didn't understand why till one of them told me later.
AgEng06
AG
NoahAg said:

Yeah, I met Dr. Martin Luther King in 1962 in Memphis, Tennessee. I walkin' down the street minding my own business, just walking on. Feelin' good. I walk around the corner, a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. And I look up and it's Dr. Martin Luther King. I said 'Dr. King?' and he said 'Ooops, I thought you were some body else.'
Dammit, beat me to it.
Repeat the Line
You ain't never met no Martin Luther The King!
superunknown
AG
I told a very famous coach "dude, hurry up!" when he was mystified at the list of bagel options at bruegger's bagels once.
AliasMan02
AG
Brian M Bendis killed off Peter Parker. I suggested to him on Twitter that temporary or fake death is the lamest bit ever. Bendis took offense that I would suggest Peter wasn't really dead and had a harsh word or two for me.

A few years later, guess who's not dead and never really was! One Peter Parker. Making me 100% in the right.
tandy miller
AG
I yelled "Jimbo, you suck!" at Jimmothy Fisher
FJB
FIDO*98*
AG
An A&M/NFL football player threatened to put me in the hospital when he found out I hung out with his girlfriend one weekend of an away game. She and I were old friends and he was a doosche bag going back to high school.
Corn Pop
Spencer Neely at chilifest. I had only had a few beers and was still sober. Spencer was completely blackout drunk. I was walking and talking to my now wife and he stumbles over himself and straight into me and I catch him before he hit the ground. At the time I was only a little smaller than Spencer. When I stood him up I kinda of pushed/nudged him back toward his group and told them to watch him. Spencer in his stupor took that as a huge sign of disrespect and bowed up to me. I just smiled at him and told him to cut it out. His friends grabbed him and he stumbled off.

He wouldn't know me from Adam and I've never brought it up to him and at every function since that I've met him he's been a nice fun guy to be around.
cochrum
AG
Corn pop, did you sniff him too?
Corn Pop
Creepy joe does the sniffing, homie
not hedge
Lnm
not hedge
lotta D Bag footballs posts not surprised, had mine with our former starting qb. Won't say his name for fear of punishment
rlb28
AG
I was a young newspaper editor and was set up on the front row in a long line of media gathered in Huntsville for the Gary Graham (Shaka Sankofa) execution. Geraldo Rivera and his producer came up trying to clear space to set up. I told Geraldo he'd have to find another spot as we were already shoulder to shoulder. He tried to move a female reporter's bag and she came unglued. I told him to leave her alone and as he walked to another space he f*bombed me.
Aggie369
AG
Terry Bradshaw deadarm punched me cause I made fun of him on the driving range. He was half joking and half not taking my **** talk from his chunked wedges
maroon barchetta
AliasMan02 said:

Brian M Bendis killed off Peter Parker. I suggested to him on Twitter that temporary or fake death is the lamest bit ever. Bendis took offense that I would suggest Peter wasn't really dead and had a harsh word or two for me.

A few years later, guess who's not dead and never really was! One Peter Parker. Making me 100% in the right.
C@LAg
Before he got popular, in the alt/music/moby usenet group (or whatever it was called back then) i commented on (not criticized) Moby's choice to use a string synth sound vs a string sampled sound on one of his early songs, and he did not take the criticism well.
Iowaggie
AG
I used to work some concerts and events when I lived in Iowa so I interacted with a few "talents". Once my friend and I were backstage just waiting for a show to end and Kenny G walked by and told my friend, "get out of the way you fat fudge!" (Only he didn't say fudge). There were no fisticuffs or verbal altercation because my friend was, indeed, overweight.

infinity ag
Wow.

Now I don't know which stories are for real and which are just made up sheet.
maroon barchetta
Kenny G talks smack!!
C@LAg
maroon barchetta said:

Kenny G talks smack!!
https://www.seattlemet.com/home-and-real-estate/2022/05/most-expensive-home-for-sale-in-seattle-hunts-point-kenny-g-mansion

Hewey Calloway
AG
The night before we were set to open a new building on campus I was walking through making sure the doors were locked. Students liked to sneak into it to check it out I guess. A couple of old important looking dudes were standing outside a door they had propped open on a balcony. I went to close the door but I noticed them just outside. So I asked if they were done in the building or if they could make sure that door was locked before they left. One guy scoffed and made some snide comment. The other was nice and said not to worry he would be sure to close it behind them.

The next day at the grand opening ceremony I see ol' *Grumpy Mc********. He's up on stage giving a speech about what it means to be an Aggie then introduces the keynote speaker as his old college roommate and former governor of Texas.

Funny I had no idea who he was the night before. I can't stand that guy.

*Real name withheld so I don't get banned or my diploma taken away.
Ginormus Ag
AG
At the end of the Fall Semester in '98 I was a student worker driving a ford ranger between Netum Steed and the practice fields and I almost ran into Jamar Toombs with the truck. He gave me a wtf look and walked on to practice. I am glad I didn't hit him because I don't know how I would have explained to my boss how I totaled the ranger.
taylorswift13
AG
I fought with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
maroon barchetta
We all know who you are talking about.
Athanasius
AG
In Romania, one of the most famous architects in the world threw a chair at me. I didn't flinch.

He missed.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.