Something You've Done No One Else Here Has Done

57,901 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Max Power
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh I thought of another good one. I bought beer like it was a drug deal from some alley in a neighborhood in Brunei, a dry country.
Hogties
AG
Surely no one else was crazy enough to jump onto a wet rounded granite rock suspended between two mountains knowing the fall was about 1 kilometer to the fjord below if you slipped.
Sea Speed
AG
When I lived in Norway I desperately wanted to make it there but never did.

I did however jump off various small cliffs in fjords around bergen.
HossAg
AG
Dude **** that. My palms are sweating now.
Texker
AG
[img][/img]

Invited to attend Ross Perot's birthday celebration in 2018 in Legacy Hall on the campus of Perot Investments. After the crowd cleared out, we were still taking in the impressive displays when out of nowhere Ross shows up and starts giving us a tour. I heard first hand accounts about the numerous military operations he funded and a number of other experiences. It was an unbelievable experience and an honor to meet someone who TRULY cared about our country. Sadly he passed exactly 1 year to that day.

Here's an NBC5 piece on the Perot Collection in June 2019 and updated after Perot's passing in July 2019. Legacy Hall is a remarkable display and documentation of Perot's life, much of it centered around the military. Starting about the 54 second mark you'll see a legacy tape drive. My dad restored that equipment for the collection as Perot/EDS was one of his accounts back in the day.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/a-rare-look-at-the-perot-collection/213748/
Buzzy
FishrCoAg said:

Hosted Frank Dux at my ranch a few years ago. (Bloodsport). It was. Interesting.
On a more positive experience, had a chuckwagon lunch working cattle with Buster Welch and Tanya Tucker.
You know the guy is a damn fraud, right? All the claims he made that they listed at the end of the movie were investigated and found to be lies. He's a shameless self-promoter and con man.
Wild West Pimp Style
Buzzy

I once downed four shots of vodka, then walked into a gym and bench pressed 405 lbs. I wanted to see if I would do over 400 while legally intoxicated.
Wild West Pimp Style
maroon barchetta
Buzzy said:

I once downed four shots of vodka, then walked into a gym and bench pressed 405 lbs. I wanted to see if I would do over 400 while legally intoxicated.

Username checks out.
FishrCoAg
AG
Buzzy said:

FishrCoAg said:

Hosted Frank Dux at my ranch a few years ago. (Bloodsport). It was. Interesting.
On a more positive experience, had a chuckwagon lunch working cattle with Buster Welch and Tanya Tucker.
You know the guy is a damn fraud, right? All the claims he made that they listed at the end of the movie were investigated and found to be lies. He's a shameless self-promoter and con man.

That was my assessment at the time.
VaultingChemist
AG
I was eating lunch with my father when Billie Sol Estes came over to our table and talked to us for a long while.

I had a Brazilian super model work for me as a gardener at my lake house.

I was part of a group of kids that visited the Children of God commune in Thurber.

I was almost shot by some bodyguards in Bern, Switzerland, when there was an altercation between a couple of guys sitting at a sidewalk cafe and their client.
Sea Speed
AG
Bern is a really cool little town
MooreTrucker
AG
Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen.
Claude!
VaultingChemist said:

I'm calling bull***** One super model I can believe, maybe two, but there's no way you could afford a Brazilian of them.
VaultingChemist
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen.
I DM a couple of them to you. She was engaged to my nephew at the time.
duffelpud
AG
Texker said:

[img][/img]

Invited to attend Ross Perot's birthday celebration in 2018 in Legacy Hall on the campus of Perot Investments. After the crowd cleared out, we were still taking in the impressive displays when out of nowhere Ross shows up and starts giving us a tour. I heard first hand accounts about the numerous military operations he funded and a number of other experiences. It was an unbelievable experience and an honor to meet someone who TRULY cared about our country. Sadly he passed exactly 1 year to that day.

Here's an NBC5 piece on the Perot Collection in June 2019 and updated after Perot's passing in July 2019. Legacy Hall is a remarkable display and documentation of Perot's life, much of it centered around the military. Starting about the 54 second mark you'll see a legacy tape drive. My dad restored that equipment for the collection as Perot/EDS was one of his accounts back in the day.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/a-rare-look-at-the-perot-collection/213748/
Henry used to man the receiving line at Hockaday formals back in the 80's when I was dating a girl there. Margot was on the board or something. He usually had something funny to say.
"What's this button do?"
Builder93
AG
Hogties said:

Surely no one else was crazy enough to jump onto a wet rounded granite rock suspended between two mountains knowing the fall was about 1 kilometer to the fjord below if you slipped.

EnviroAg96
AG
I was Toro, the Houston Texans mascot for a couple of events.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Claude! said:

VaultingChemist said:

I'm calling bull***** One super model I can believe, maybe two, but there's no way you could afford a Brazilian of them.
oldschool87
AG
Wrote the very first fantasy sports application on planet earth. Had the name fantasy sports, had the phone number 1800 fantasy...

We started with baseball, were going to do hockey, basketball, football, golf, you name it.

I wrote it in 1990... People were not ready for 1200 baud modems and serial cables...

Yes, I should have more money than Zuckenberg... Timing is everything, but being to early, is not usually the case...
maroon barchetta
oldschool87 said:

Wrote the very first fantasy sports application on planet earth. Had the name fantasy sports, had the phone number 1800 fantasy...

We started with baseball, were going to do hockey, basketball, football, golf, you name it.

I wrote it in 1990... People were not ready for 1200 baud modems and serial cables...

Yes, I should have more money than Zuckenberg... Timing is everything, but being to early, is not usually the case...

You are basically Cosmo Kramer!
maroon barchetta
Thought of a couple more today by accident.

Here's one I hope nobody else on the thread has done.

I've had mononucleosis three times in my life.
CanyonAg77
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Wouldn't that be trinucleosis?
maroon barchetta
CanyonAg77 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Wouldn't that be trinucleosis?

You've made a scientific discovery!

And because it's on TexAgs, you are now published!
KnuckleSandwich
AG
Had an LVEF of 8% and lived to tell about it.
maroon barchetta
KnuckleSandwich said:

Had an LVEF of 8% and lived to tell about it.

Glad you are still with us! I had to look that up and it's pretty amazing you survived.
Green2Maroon
AG
maroon barchetta said:

You had to make out with a thousand girls to pull that off!
maroon barchetta
Green2Maroon said:

maroon barchetta said:

You had to make out with a thousand girls to pull that off!

First time was in third grade. I must have been somewhat of a big deal back then.
Green2Maroon
AG
That's an early bloomer indeed!
BQ2017
AG
I beat Malenia
maroon barchetta
BQ2017 said:

I beat Malenia

Ben Malenia?
VaultingChemist
AG

Bright Angel Point, Grand Canyon. Not anyone I know, but I took the picture to document how some people are unafraid of heights, and why so many deaths occur in that national park each year.
07ag
AG
went to all 13 Aggie football games in 2012, fun year!
https://ts.la/eric59704
oldschool87
AG
maroon barchetta said:

oldschool87 said:

The plan was rock solid, how were you supposed to see the internet coming in 89/90.
Ag with kids
AG
oldschool87 said:

maroon barchetta said:

oldschool87 said:

The plan was rock solid, how were you supposed to see the internet coming in 89/90.
Usenet...duh.
razor63
AG
Played blackjack at a table with Larry the Cable Guy. When he doubled down on a $10k bet the crowd watching were hollering "git er done Larry"!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.