Since I know most of you don't venture to the OB much,

52,461 Views | 318 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WineGirl02
BBRex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man, this sucks. I didn't know Chris except through his different iterations here, but he was definitely a legend. This also comes on the heels of finding out a friend of mine, also an Ag in his 40s, died a week ago while out riding his bike. My friend left behind a wife and two daughters, so hearing this about Chris' family hits close to home, too. Prayers for all of his family and friends.
Claude!
For those of you that knew him, is there anything that we can/need to do for the family?
G.I.Bro
Tbh I always thought he was a bit of an ahole, but dammit he was our ahole.

Semper Fi, Jarhead. Rest easy
AggieAces06
AG
I knew Chris for years, but we lost contact when he moved to New York. We meet through the old TexAgs gang, but were close enough that he came to my wedding.

He will be missed.
Irish 2.0
Wow. This is so sad to hear. Chris and I talked several times over the years. We actually had a bit of overlap in our industries believe it or not and we would always keep each other in the loop on the happenings.

T&Ps to his family.

HERE
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
Tanya 93
gambochaman
AG
I have no words….he was a fantastic dude

Rest in peace my brother
AboveAndBeyond
I gave up coming to TexAgs years ago and now I've had to come here twice this year Scimi and I always had our differences but he was a good dude. We could be at each other's throat all day and still talk football all night. RIP Scimi

Here
Flaith
AG
Oh man this one hits hard. Fantastic guy whom I spent a lot of time with many years ago.

Absolutely tragic news. RIP brother
proc
AG
Here.
terradactylexpress
Here
el bee
AG
This is heartbreaking. He took me to drinks in Columbus circle several years ago and gave me excellent career and life advice. He was a real one…a toot on the internet but an incredible guy in person. He'll be missed.
aggiebq03+
Here
BohunkAg
AG
Rest in peace, buddy.
Irish 2.0
People if you're ever feeling at the end, call the ones you love. Talk to them. Know you're loved and if you're gone it'll leave a giant hole in a lot of hearts. I know I'm a bit of an a**hole on TexAgs at times, but if anyone ever just wants to talk or BS and discuss life, I'm happy to do so.
Charpie
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

People if you're ever feeling at the end, call the ones you love. Talk to them. Know you're loved and if you're gone it'll leave a giant hole in a lot of hearts. I know I'm a bit of an a**hole on TexAgs at times, but if anyone ever just wants to talk or BS and discuss life, I'm happy to do so.
Love you
BNorman77
AG
HERE.
Tree Hugger
AG
Another one that stings pretty bad. I never met Chris in person but we had plenty of interaction on the GB and FB (before he closed that account). He could be an arrogant SOB, but that's what I liked about him, if he stepped into an argument, he did it with the knowledge and the stones to back up his side of the discussion with no hard feelings at the end of it no matter how I went.

I don't think he is on here anymore, but has anyone reached out to Stoney?
Talon2DSO
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This. 100% this. Please call someone. My number is 4129802282. Save it and use it when and if you need someone to speak to. You're never alone and you're never unloved and unwanted.
80s Guy
Yes, not sure who but he knows
trouble
AG
I've talked with him.
AggieHMF
AG
Here.

We'd lost touch over the past decade, but we were very close friends for several years and I have so many good memories of him. I can't believe this news and have thought of little else since I heard. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. I hate that he must have felt so hopeless when so many people would have done anything to help him.

RIP, friend.
digging tunnels
AG
Aww man this one hurts. I had another former old GBer let me know this morning. He was one of the first TA people I met back in 05-06. We got along great and just overall a great dude. During the height of popularity of Harold and Kumar, that's we called each other. Lost touch with him when he got off Facebook

RIP Kumar. Love you man

Harold
barbacoa taco
AG
My heart breaks when I hear about anyone taking their life. Knowing they were struggling with mental health to such a degree that they lost all hope to go on. It's gut wrenching and is a sad reminder that you never know what someone may be going through.

Here.
hank92
AG
Here

Brutal. Always enjoyed Chris' company and sharing drinks together. Sad that it has been almost 2 decades since i last saw him. A good dude. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Hank
hunterntexas
AG
Here.

Our interactions on the GB years ago led to some great advice.
gus1390
AG
Here
YellowPot_97
AG
An old school GBer
trouble
AG
Yeah you are
Athanasius
AG
Here.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine.
Et lux perpetua luceat eis.
Fidelium animae, per misericordiam Dei,
requiescant in pace.
Amen
chick79
AG
I was friends with Chris. Sad indeed.
NeuroticAg
AG
Very sad. Way too soon. My prayers for his family and friends.
65532ag
Love you and gonna miss you old friend. Conversations with you about food, booze, women, and style was always fun. Fire up the pipe or stogie and throw few fingers of a nice scotch in a glass up there wherever you are.
trouble
AG
Holy ****, it's numbers
65532ag
It is! Have yall reached out to Fred?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.