Best places to meet women after college?

3,245 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by TERRY L
josie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ha!!

True. Too much Chunky monkey leads to Lean Cuisine purchases.
wspagg
AG
Or you can go with the Wingtail, if you have no guy friends, either.
Jackal99
AG
I'll be your wingman. My luck is bad enough that that just might make it turn around. By the way, I'm also inside the loop in Houston.
josie02
Where did you go to school, Patch?

Hook up with Jackal and hit the town!
wessimo
AG

Memorial park jogging path?!?! How the heck are you supposed to pick up a chick who is jogging? Sillyness. If you are jogging in the opposite direction as her, you can give her a smile, but what are you going to do? Turn around and run after her? The other option is if you're running in the same direction and you run up on her from behind - that is sort of an ackward way to start a conversation also.

Ok, item II, for the Chef. Rice Epicurean is the worst supermarket anywhere. The prices and product selection are terrible. I personally stick to HEB because the prices seem the most reasonable and I don't have to carry one of those stupid store cards.
patch
got plenty of guy friends...if their wives, err girlfriends would ever let them out of the house without them...

hope you know some good places jack
WorthAg95
AG
Please do not listen to wessimo. He has no game.
Jackal99
AG
If I knew the good places to pick up women, I wouldn't need to serve as your wingman.
patch
well, ill probably be ridiculed on the rivalry board for being a bandwagon wanna-be pretend sip (i think i got that right), but i went to concordia in austin..

[please let the record show i am the biggest texas fan i know]
wessimo
AG
Ok, Worth, please explain how to approach a chick on the jogging trail, since I'm obviously an idiot...
wspagg
AG
Now, do you actually go talk to the female persuasion at a bar when one makes your pants dance, or do you just sit in your chair sipping long necks?
patch
once in a while, ill approach a woman, and can think of nothing to say...it seems the only good conversations i have, im too drunk to remember...
LawAggie99
OK- you seem like a nice kid so I'm gonna help you out. Here is a ridiculously easy recipe that you will get huge credit for making.

You will need:
2 boneless chicken breasts, cubed
5-6 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
i large white onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
1 green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
1 cup fresh basil
2 large tomatos, diced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 package of angel hair pasta

In a large skillet/sauce-pan soften the garlic and onions over medium heat in the olive oil. Once the onions have turned opaque add the chicken. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes then add the sliced bell peppers and mushrooms along with about half of the package of fresh basil (tear up the leaves with your hands). Allow to simmer while you cook the pasta. A hint on the pasta- add a pinch of salt and a dash each of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. This will help the pasta come out perfect.

Then about 30 seconds before you remove the chicke & veggies from the heat add in the diced tomatoes.

Serve the Chicken Primavera (always give it a foreign name even if it is just steaks- chicks dig that) over the pasta and garnish with a couple of whole basil leaves.

Use one of those ready-mix Ceasar salad kits, serve a nice, chilled Sauvignon Blanc and you will be visiting "O"-town in no time.

You know me, gotta roam. Gotta bird-dog. Gotta cross females and fences, and if you'd all just come along you'd see...
wessimo
AG
but don't buy that stuff at Rice Epicurean or you'll get ripped off.
LawAggie99
wess- no chit?

I only really go to Rice for hard to find things.

You know me, gotta roam. Gotta bird-dog. Gotta cross females and fences, and if you'd all just come along you'd see...
wessimo
AG
hard to find things like what? I think their selection is worse than HEB or Randalls. If I need a specialty item I go to Central Market.
patch
sounds good, if i can get her over...and if that doesnt work, theres always arbys
GI
Finding single women isn't hard....finding single women that are interested in me is pretty much impossible...At least you don't have to worry about moving every 2-3 years.
StarsFan99
Hold a cardboard sign on a streetcorner. Lots of pretty girls will probably catch a red light and you can ask them out when they give you change.
LawAggie99
bump for patch...
highwayman
ttt
reb,
AG
we get it. you are now single and lonely after effing up.
Thermometer
Since my divorce, I've found that the local jr. college is. Lots of drama amongst that age group, lots of hot young girls looking to "get back" at the bf's or whatever. Pretty easy pickins.
dereksadork
okcupid.com free online dating
tamu2481
AG
www.mysterymethoddvds.com
AggieOil
AG
just start talking to girls..who gives a crap if its awkward..think of it as an odds game...right now you have a 0% chance..

TERRY L
stand outside the wimmens restroom and grab them as they come out.
nothing like the element of suprise.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.