Married at First Sight

5,257 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Geralt of Rivia
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I've never watched it, but I just found out a guy that I lived next door to in college for a year is on this season of it.

Anybody ever seen it? I'm considering checking it out just to see if it is the train wreck that I expect it to be
Irish 2.0
My GF has me watching 90 Day Fiance. What a glorious ****show that is!
toolshed
AG
I've watched it years ago with my wife. She likes good train wreck shows, Dr Phil, etc. It's entertaining for about 3 minutes, then annoying as you'd imagine.

And definitely a

Geralt of Rivia
S
One of my coworkers watches it every season, and she knew who he was right away
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I've watched every season. I am addicted to this show. Which one is the guy you know?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ryan
Ag_N_Houston
AG
That girl they matched him with seems nice, but she needs to rethink her hair color.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I haven't talked to him since graduating, but he was a nice guy back then. I'm pretty sure he deleted me on FB in 2012 or 2013 because he's a huge sip fan, and I was talking loads of sh*t back then
Serious Lee
i watched one season about 5 years ago, think it was in atlanta. All I remember is one of the chicks on there, who was a nurse fairly attractive, being the biggest wet blanket ive ever seen. husband was the typical "nice guy" and she wanted nothing to do with him from the get go. Remember hearing she had to go dark for a while after the show cause of all the hate she was getting online.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Atlanta was the last season. Definitely not 5 years ago.
Serious Lee
it was season 3. this is the couple i was talking about

swimmerbabe11
I may or may not have briefly met all of the ladies on this season of the show, but have not been able to watch the episode yet
swimmerbabe11
Okay, I'm watching Episode one now. I'm very hype. If I'm single and live in the next city this is in, I'm SIGNING UP GUYS.

I cant tell where they are at and that is annoying because, I think of myself as knowing most places here.
WHERE DID THEY GO
AliasMan02
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Okay, I'm watching Episode one now. I'm very hype. If I'm single and live in the next city this is in, I'm SIGNING UP GUYS.

I cant tell where they are at and that is annoying because, I think of myself as knowing most places here.
WHERE DID THEY GO

I think they're batting 0.000 on lasting relationships.
Tanya 93
swimmerbabe11 said:

WHERE DID THEY GO

Do Love is Blind
swimmerbabe11
uhh I think at least one of the couples from the first atlanta season made it and is expecting a baby.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
AliasMan02 said:

I think they're batting 0.000 on lasting relationships.
There are several couples that are still married. I read an article that said 12 couples are still together out of the first 12 seasons. I don't think it's one from every season though.
Beer Baron
AG
The sanctity of marriage.
mic suede
They've got the same very low success rate as a franchise like the bachelor, but the bachelor admits it's a total joke and this show tells you they use a bunch of experts with PHDs to match the couples.
BenFiasco14
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Talmbout. That show is GOLD jerry! Gold!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AliasMan02
AG
Yep. The best trash TV there is.
LisaMarie
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

That show is pure trash and I love every second of it. I'm currently working my way through 90 Days The Other Way
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I watch 90 Day Fiance also! I'm ashamed of how much I love these trashy shows.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Are you people still watching?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Spore Ag
I am a walk by viewer and it is trash but like the locality of the settings. Wife totally absorbed which is an escape for me.
swimmerbabe11
I dont have the proper channels apparently. I could only watch the first episode without signing no
Tatem
WADE! why didn't you sign up???
Geralt of Rivia
S
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.