Little League Parents

18,173 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agsalaska
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a son who played college baseball and another playing college golf so I agree the parents are wackos. My point from earlier is that JUCOS have more than twice the baseball scholarships than D-1. A kid is much more likely to be on a full ride than a D-1 kid.
Crusaders41
hedge said:

Is there a reason you "adults" behave so trashy when you put your kids in sports. It's a CYO league not the effing World Series
Parents in general these days...
Lex
I dislike no good lying cheating coaches. Play like you have morals. They are kids. Teach them correctly. Especially this age. Hard to teach anything though when your parents say your team doesnt practice. Whatever. Not my team, not my problem.
Trucker 96
duck79 said:

This past weekend, 12u baseball in North Texas. The parents of a known loud team are giving it to the ump who is around 20 or so. The ump warns the coach that if it doesn't stop then he is calling the game but sure enough it doesn't stop and game is over. A parent or two follow the ump to his car while videoing and taking pics of his license plate. The ump gets in his car and pulls his gun on the parents. All for 12u rec league baseball.

If you are dumb and aggressive enough to follow an ump to his car after an altercation in the game, I'm not convicting him of anything if he decides he feels threatened and ****s you up
Trucker 96
03_Aggie said:

jja79 said:

Last draft was 5 rounds due to Covid. Last full draft 103 JUCO players were drafted including 6 from San Jac since you brought them up. Roughly half the A&M roster has JUCO experience.

My point was the guy was laughing at JUCO baseball when in fact they have more scholarships per team than D-1.

Spending 20k over the years traveling around playing select ball in order to save 5k in JUCO tuition seems wise.

Seriously. Maybe they should teach basic math at JUCOs
Buford T. Justice
AG
If I coach again next year, I am going to implement a parent practice, whereby the parents play and the kids watch. To date, I have not had any problems, but times they are a changing.
Big Tuna
So a new one for me ...

One of the area's (Sw of OKC) top high school sports program has started recruiting at least one kid from my son's football and basketball team. They are trying to get the family to transfer the kid with the new penalty-free and open school transfer rule new in OK for 2021-2022.

He just finished the 4th grade.
agsalaska
AG
I have to tell this story.

I coach a 9u baseball team. When they were playing their last year of T Ball in league I was suspended for a game during the District playoffs(yes, in most small towns in Central Texas they get together for the summer and play tournaments, drink beer, and have a good time.)

Anyway we had an umpire that for no other way of saying it just lost his temper. All of the coaches and parents on both teams are good friends, and everyone was having fun but the umpire. Between innings as me and my last batter were walking from the 1B to 3B dugout he threw the last batter's bat at me. Helicopter style. I caught it within a foot or so of my little player's head.

I stared at him in shock but didn't say anything. I almost didn't let my team take the field, but nother else happened. After the game was over I told the other umpire, a good guy, that we were going to talk to the head dude about pulling him off before the next to teams had to deal with him. THe bad ump confronted me and I said one sentience to him but unfortunately it included either the word **** or ass. Cant remember now.

The umpire was removed the next day and fired from the entire league. Only seen him once since and when the tournament organizers realized who he was he was gone again. But because I said either the word **** or ass, I had to sit a game.

Which we lost.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Lex
We have 3 games left. This weather better not be a ***** and pour this evening. If you see me and my purple llama earrings say hi.
RGV AG
AG
There's a blue in the RGV that has about 40 or so years experience. He is an adequate umpire, he misses things on occasion due to his mobility and size of his gut, but he knows the rules and is extremely vocal. Softball and Baseball games in the RGV can get extremely contentions and I have seen cops called and all out mayhem probably 4 or 5 times over the years. Most of the kids playing have parents that are fairly questionable at best.

Anyway, this umpire vocalizes the whole game and will stop and explain things in a booming voice to all that will listen. He pulls the girls/boys aside and explains certain things to them that are probably not truly in the decorum of Pony.Little League, USSSA, etc. rules. But it difuses the situation in many cases.

I have seen him stop a game and invite a loud mouthed mom to come stand beside him and call pitches, he told her he had extra pads and mask in his car and he could use the help and appreciated her expertise. He took out his car keys and asked a kid to go get the stuff. The mom ended up STFU. A lot of coaches dislike the guy, but I think it is because of him making himself somewhat of a spectacle in the game. But his games never have, that I have seen, any of out of hand yelling and screaming, ejections, bowing up and such.

I had to stand in and coach my daughters team one time after two of our coaches and one girl were ejected in the championship game. GD blue had the redass for us and threatened to eject me for wearing sandals, as he said USSSA didn't allow open toed shoes. He was a kid and really being caustic, I gave him the best 51 year old man that was at the end of his rope stare I could and he shut up.

A lot of umpires in these leagues are kids now because the older guys won't do the games for what is being offered.

Favorite spectacle of mine was watching a young kid blue throw both sets of coaches out of a game and get extremely verbal with them, he then has the cops called. The coaches were 2 customs agents, 1 HSI agent, and a BP supervisor. Cops showed up in force and all the hand shakes and back slapping that could be done in about 10 min was done. Young kid blue withered on the spot. By throwing both sets out, they were at each others throats not in a good way, he became the target for all of their testosterone fueled asses.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
RGV AG said:

Favorite spectacle of mine was watching a young kid blue throw both sets of coaches out of a game and get extremely verbal with them, he then has the cops called. The coaches were 2 customs agents, 1 HSI agent, and a BP supervisor. Cops showed up in force and all the hand shakes and back slapping that could be done in about 10 min was done. Young kid blue withered on the spot.
And people wonder why there us an offical shortage? Pretty sure the "young kid blue" (as you prefer to call him several times) decided to take on this game because he loved taking on loud mouthed adults instead of hanging out with his buddies.

I also wonder why the young man had to eject these two bad examples of adults?

The HSI agent and BP Supervisor should change occupations.

Eliminatus
AG
Joe Schillaci 48 said:

RGV AG said:

Favorite spectacle of mine was watching a young kid blue throw both sets of coaches out of a game and get extremely verbal with them, he then has the cops called. The coaches were 2 customs agents, 1 HSI agent, and a BP supervisor. Cops showed up in force and all the hand shakes and back slapping that could be done in about 10 min was done. Young kid blue withered on the spot.
And people wonder why there us an offical shortage? Pretty sure the "young kid blue" (as you prefer to call him several times) decided to take on this game because he loved taking on loud mouthed adults instead of hanging out with his buddies.

The HSI agent and BP Supervisor should change occupations.

I have long wanted to ump.

Then I read stuff like this thread and remember why I never will.
RGV AG
AG
Quote:

The guys you are talking about are very competitive individuals, all of them great men (2 veterans I think), good fathers, and decent and fair coaches. Where the failure lied in that deal was with the tournament director. He assigned a boy to do a mans job in a competitive game played by competitive coaches and girls. Coaches defended their players and their teams, they did the right thing. The overboard reaction by the blue made things worse.

Not to go into the minutia, but the situation started with the coaches arguing, without profanity and in a decent baseball/softball way, with each other. The kid blue didn't know his stuff very well and wanted to look "in control" and that exacerbated the situation. No 45 year old alfa male is going to take being talked down to by a 21 year old who lacks experience. Lack of knowledge of rules really upset our coach and he took it out on the other coaches, verbally. The kid wouldn't listen to reason and when he figured out he was wrong, the opposing coaches got upset and there you go. He ejected everyone, all of who then proceeded to agree the blue was ridiculous. Ended the game and only affected the girls playing.

The blue through lack of experience lost control of the game and didn't know enough to step back and listen.

one MEEN Ag
AG
This is all bull***** I umped in high school. You're basically saying that the umps can't be young and don't see why older umps don't want to do the job anymore.

Umping definitely taught me a lot about communication and dealing with *******s (or good men as you call them).

The kid knows he's young, he knows the older coaches are going to push the boundaries and push him around. The ump knows the rules and has to establish themselves in charge, regardless of age difference. Because when the ump isn't in charge, its pandemonium.

Know the rules, cover everything in during the plate meeting, be slow to make calls, and be confident in your calls. Don't be scared to throw people out.

Looks like this kid did all that and his reward for fearing that something was going to go down in the parking lot was that he got laughed at by the cops. Great lesson.
agsalaska
AG
I'm going to go with the person that witnessed it. I have seen plenty of dumbass umpires, young and old, that did nothing but escalate situations for no reason. I wrote about one earlier. He was kicked out of the association for his behavior.

We did have a teenage umpire a few weeks ago in College Station doing a 9u tournament. Really nice young men that handled themselves very well. Early in the tournament the home plate umpire made a mistake on a rule, calling the ball dead when it should have been live and saved us an out. After the game both coaches spoke with the umpire and explained to him his mistake and he was very appreciative. Him and his partner called four games for us and did a great job. The missed the same amount of calls the rest of them do which is probably the same number I would miss if I was an umpire. But they respected us as grown men and we respected them as young umpires.

Sounds like these young umps handled the situation better.

Umpires and coaches and fans are always going to chirp at each other. If you don't like that don't play baseball. I have seen more fans make asses out of themselves than coaches/umpires, but I have seen just as many umpires make fools out of themselves as I have coaches. Probably more.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Trucker 96
I've seen a helluva lot more dumbass coaches and parents than umps.
agsalaska
AG
Fore Left! said:

I've seen a helluva lot more dumbass coaches and parents than umps.
I just accidently posted in an edit above you, but I would put the order in Parents first and coaches/umpires tied for second.
John Francis Donaghy
Quote:

No 45 year old alfa male is going to take being talked down to by a 21 year old who lacks experience. Lack of knowledge of rules really upset our coach and he took it out on the other coaches, verbally. The kid wouldn't listen to reason and when he figured out he was wrong, the opposing coaches got upset and there you go.

So your buddies couldn't conduct themselves appropriately after a bad call, lost their tempers, acted like fools, and used their age and connections in the community to try to take control of the game away from the official? Then got mad that they were all ejected?

Sorry, your friends are *******s. It doesn't matter if they're 45 or "alpha males". They're coaches. Coaches don't get to make the calls. Officials do. Those are the rules of the game, and they exist at every level of the sport, up to and including World Series games. Bad calls happen at every level. Coaches don't get to correct officials. Ever. If your buddies can't control themselves and respect the official assigned to their game, they have no business coaching the game.

You can call them "good men" "good coaches" whatever, but nothing you wrote up here supports an assertion that the coaches behaved properly. Your buddies are the reason leagues can't get decent officials to work games.
agsalaska
AG
Reads to me like the coaches were just fine until the umpire escalated the situation.
John Francis Donaghy
agsalaska said:

Reads to me like the coaches were just fine until the umpire escalated the situation.

Not what this says at all.

Quote:

Lack of knowledge of rules really upset our coach and he took it out on the other coaches, verbally. The kid wouldn't listen to reason and when he figured out he was wrong, the opposing coaches got upset and there you go. He ejected everyone,

Every bit of this is the coaches on both sides getting angry, and refusing to respect the call (even if it was wrong) and finish the game.

Had the coaches in RGV's story done what the coaches in your story did, and discuss the mistake with the ump following the game to educate him instead of losing tempers during the game, refusing to accept the bad call, and taking their anger out on each other and the umpire, there would have been no reason for the ejections/police/etc to ever happen.
agsalaska
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

agsalaska said:

Not what this says at all.

Quote:

Lack of knowledge of rules really upset our coach and he took it out on the other coaches, verbally. The kid wouldn't listen to reason and when he figured out he was wrong, the opposing coaches got upset and there you go. He ejected everyone,

Every bit of this is the coaches on both sides getting angry, and refusing to respect the call (even if it was wrong) and finish the game.

Had the coaches in RGV's story done what the coaches in your story did, and discuss the mistake with the ump following the game to educate him instead of losing tempers during the game, refusing to accept the bad call, and taking their anger out on each other and the umpire, there would have been no reason for the ejections/police/etc to ever happen.
Fair, but I read it as the situation had already been escalated at the point that you quoted. Maybe not. Hard to say without being there.

I have seen several umpires escalate situations for no reason.

You have to have pretty thick skin to either coach or be an umpire in baseball. It is just the way it is. A lot of umpires and coaches can't handle the chirping. I have always enjoyed it. Normally we try to joke around with the umpires and other coaches between innings and I would say about 90% of the time that keeps everyone cool when the chirping gets loud.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I'm not saying BS like it didn't happen. I'm saying its BS that it did happen. The coaches jarring at each other and pushing the ump around to the point that the cops were called and then laughed at the kid is BS. Just like the poster above me stated. If the valley coaches had responded like your CS coaches had, there would be a great teaching moment. But there wasn't. The teenager learned a different lesson about authority structures.
RGV AG
AG
First off, you didn't see it. One of the coaches that got thrown out also umpires. The kid didn't know or didn't understand the "look back" rule in softball and from home plate, when it isn't his call, calls a girl out on it when the ball isn't back to the circle yet after the runner takes a lead. A few batters later the blue calls a girl out after she attempts a bunt and the ball bounces off HP and hits her as she runs. Ball is dead. Would not ask for help (ball bounced up and to the side, dirt doesn't do that). Blue was having a hard time in the game, and the other teams pitcher at the behest of the coach is "quick pitching" all during this. There was another call, I think he called one of the other teams girls on obstruction that really wasn't and that set them off as well. Our coach was going off on the other teams coaches due to the quick pitching, and it was right there marginal.

Our coach offered up rules to the blue, he just said get back to the dug out.

The kid might have been the best of the best at something, but it wasn't fast pitch softball.

My point, of what I related, is that in some instances the umpires, and maybe football officials or basket ball officials, can insert themselves into the game via ignorance or negligence. How they handle that is going to be on them as they will get called on it. It isn't always the "poor umps" fault in dealing with over board parents. Some of those officials should be ashamed in taking the money they are.
RGV AG
AG

Quote:

So your buddies couldn't conduct themselves appropriately after a bad call, lost their tempers, acted like fools, and used their age and connections in the community to try to take control of the game away from the official? Then got mad that they were all ejected?
That was part of my point they really didn't act like fools. Sure they were chirping at each other, in a championship game, that means a lot to those involved, that is going to happen. They didn't try to take control of the game. Both basically wanted to have things play out on a level field.

Quote:

Sorry, your friends are *******s. It doesn't matter if they're 45 or "alpha males". They're coaches. Coaches don't get to make the calls. Officials do. Those are the rules of the game, and they exist at every level of the sport, up to and including World Series games. Bad calls happen at every level. Coaches don't get to correct officials. Ever. If your buddies can't control themselves and respect the official assigned to their game, they have no business coaching the game.
You are absolutely right, coaches don't get to make the calls. But they face their team long after the blue is history. Coaches absolutely, good ones anyway, are gonna stand up for their team and fight in the only way they can. And excuse me, coaches do get to correct officials all the time, it happens. Not so much in the game but afterwards and in HS, college, and pro sports via selection of officials. Point is these coaches didn't select who would call their game, they just had to live with it in the moment.

Quote:

You can call them "good men" "good coaches" whatever, but nothing you wrote up here supports an assertion that the coaches behaved properly. Your buddies are the reason leagues can't get decent officials to work games
. In their case completely disagree.

The young blue escalated the situation by not hearing things out and stepping back and figuring things out. Instead he tried to bully the matter by being a hammer and that is not going to work.
RGV AG
AG
Quote:

I'm not saying BS like it didn't happen. I'm saying its BS that it did happen. The coaches jarring at each other and pushing the ump around to the point that the cops were called and then laughed at the kid is BS. Just like the poster above me stated. If the valley coaches had responded like your CS coaches had, there would be a great teaching moment. But there wasn't. The teenager learned a different lesson about authority structures.
The kid was so touchy and had what I guess could be interpreted as a power trip, that he irritated the hell out of all except himself. He had no idea on how to diffuse or make the situation better other than ejection and then calling the cops. Which by the way was way premature because it should have been the tournament directors job to do so, but he had the municipal care taker do it at his instruction. It was all overboard. That was my point.

In hindsight, I think the kid was very intimidated by the situation and scene. Sure, maybe these guys didn't help, but damm they were out there for no pay coaching a bunch of girls and to get wahooed by a power wielding recently ex teenager ain't gonna go over well after 10 hours in the sun.

A lot of officials and other folks, in today's namby pamby society have very, very thin skin and overreact. The overreactions set a lot of people off. And the cops that showed up basically were rolling their eyes as there was no one witness that could verify anything remotely needing LEO attention.

I saw the cops called at another tournament in north Texas because one girl threw a snow cone at another and the mom of the hittee wet BSC due to her jersey being stained. Lots of jawing and mouthing and such, and the cop ended up telling every woman there to grow the F up and quit wasting their time.
agsalaska
AG
Quote:

The young blue escalated the situation by not hearing things out and stepping back and figuring things out. Instead he tried to bully the matter by being a hammer and that is not going to work.
That's how I read it.

Greater point is umpires are often part of the problem. In my experience just as often as coaches(parents are another matter).

We had an umpire in San Antonio this year call a strike on a ball at the kids head. It was a 2-2 count. Our kid was pitching. We thought we just benefited from a bad call, but then he said 2-2 and called the batter back. We appealed it, asked him to check the books, whatever, and he basically told us all to shut the F up and get back to the dugout. Si Senor. Got the kid out anyway.

Turns out the umpire knew he had screwed up the call and didn't want to ring him up so he said F it and basically called it a no pitch. The reason it wasn't a big deal is we had been talking to that umpire all during the game, joking about how many cervezas we were going to drink that night and asking if we could appeal to NY the next time we had a close call. So we let that one slide, and he knew we would.

We do see coaches that don't know how to manage umpires and umpire that can't seem to manage coaches. But it's pretty easy to do.
agsalaska
AG
As long as we(or me at least) are telling stories,

9u AAA tournament in Lorena. A coach from Killeen dropped two F bombs at the top of his lungs at the umpire as he beat his hat on home plate.

Our kid hit a swinging bunt that hit the dirt just to the right of the plate and stopped. It was fair but in the batter's box. Our kid ran to first base and was safe. He rounded to go to second but their catcher at that point had the ball and was ready to throw, even though his coach had already, in about four seconds, completely blown his lid. So the coach gets run for arguing that a ball cannot be fair if it is in the batters box. That was entertaining. We won that game 3-2 and my son got the save which was equally awesome.

Same tournament on the 10u field our town's older boys are playing. Drop third strike three, runner goes, throw is to the right of the bag, kid stretched and caught it as his foot slid away from the bag. Ump calls him out. OK you think. nobody had a better view then he did and it was an inch or two either way. but no. By the time it was over the cops were there after efforts from both teams coaches and the umpire to calm the parents had failed. The coaches on the wrong side of the call argued with the ump, as they should, and the other teams coaches went on with their business. After that perfectly acceptable exchange was over, about four parents wouldn't shut up. It was pretty sad.

Good times. But as it usually is it is the 1% making the 99% look bad.
Celee04
AG
This email was sent out this week from the soccer league my kid plays in. Shes on a team of 5 & 6 year olds...

"Just a reminder to all parents and coaches our goal here at Blue Sky Sports Center is to make this a fun environment for playing indoor soccer. We encourage all parents and coaches to encourage not discourage your child as well as other players. Parent or coaches should NEVER encourage physical play, as well as you should never yell at another player. We encourage all parents to cheer for all players.

Remember they are kids, and we want to keep it a FUN for them. Children do not go out there to disappoint their parents or coaches.

For Tiny Kicks just a reminder only one parent per child is allowed on the field please make sure if you are out on the field you are standing up against the wall to let your child play.

Any concerns about the game should be addressed to the Front Desk and never to be handled on your own."
Gilligan
AG
I enjoy coming back to this thread and seeing the similar experiences of bad parents, bad coaches and in a lot of cases bad (inexperienced) officials.

Not everyone, but it seems like the 80/20 rule and not in a good way.

All that and I'm ready for HS basketball season to start back up. Only been out a few months and I miss it.
EclipseAg
AG
My kid's high school soccer team once had a referee who never left the center circle. Not once. Kinda tough to make calls when you're 50 yards away from the play.

If he was wearing a Fitbit, he would have registered maybe 100 steps for the entire game. LOL
RGV AG
AG
Funniest experience with a goofy ref that I have seen was at an 8th grade girls soccer game in beautiful and exotic La Joya, Texas.

The La Joya team had a forward that was hell on wheels, really fast, good aggressive little girl. She was a hoss. Down the pitch there was some chirping going on between that particular girl and some of the girls on my daughters team and this little girl was rough. She finally got called for something and the girls and the parents on our team got loud about it.

A little bit later she was chasing a ball out of bounds, against one of our girls, where myself and two other dads were standing. The little girl elbowed the girl from our team and she tumbled, as the ball goes out of bounds, last touched by our girl. The two dads I am standing with, big soccer fans that the are, start yelling about the probable foul. Well this little girl chases the out bounds ball and comes up to about 2' from where we are standing, with her back to the official, and says "Su equipo me la pela" and makes the universal sign for male self pleasuring to us, where the ref couldn't see her. I erupted in laughter but the two serious soccer dads start yelling at her and pointing. She grabs the ball, turns around and goes to throw it in while pointing at the dads. Ref runs up and throws them both out, he could see me and knew I was laughing so I got to stay.

As the security comes over to escort them out the little girl runs by laughing and smiling at them. I thought it was all hilarious and was laughing at them too, they got run by a 12/13 year old girl. I loved it. Can't believe the ref threw them out.
agracer
AG
agsalaska said:

9u AAA tournament in Lorena. A coach from Killeen dropped two F bombs at the top of his lungs at the umpire as he beat his hat on home plate.

Our kid hit a swinging bunt that hit the dirt just to the right of the plate and stopped. It was fair but in the batter's box. Our kid ran to first base and was safe. He rounded to go to second but their catcher at that point had the ball and was ready to throw, even though his coach had already, in about four seconds, completely blown his lid. So the coach gets run for arguing that a ball cannot be fair if it is in the batters box. That was entertaining. We won that game 3-2 and my son got the save which was equally awesome.

Same tournament on the 10u field our town's older boys are playing. Drop third strike three, runner goes, throw is to the right of the bag, kid stretched and caught it as his foot slid away from the bag. Ump calls him out. OK you think. nobody had a better view then he did and it was an inch or two either way. but no. By the time it was over the cops were there after efforts from both teams coaches and the umpire to calm the parents had failed. The coaches on the wrong side of the call argued with the ump, as they should, and the other teams coaches went on with their business. After that perfectly acceptable exchange was over, about four parents wouldn't shut up. It was pretty sad.

And here in lies the problem. There is a difference between asking for clarification and arguing a call in a little league game that none of the kids will remember a week later.

Youth sports would be so much more fun if the parents stayed home. Some of the coaches too.
agsalaska
AG
agracer said:

agsalaska said:

And here in lies the problem. There is a difference between asking for clarification and arguing a call in a little league game that none of the kids will remember a week later.

Youth sports would be so much more fun if the parents stayed home. Some of the coaches too.
To clarify, I should have used the word 'appeal' instead of argue. They appealed the play to the home plate umpire. When the two umpires got together they stayed with the original call. That's perfectly appropriate.

I do agree that there is really not a place for arguing with umpires as a general rule with rare exceptions. But not for the reasons you say. Most kids, at least in select baseball, remember the game a week later. And a month later. And a season later. The reason arguing is as a general rule not a good idea is because it teaches kids to doubt umpires. You have coaches that are always arguing about umpires suddenly their players start doubting and questioning umpires. And that's a problem.

But chirping is just a part of baseball.

Edit- In rec ball, like little league, its about having fun and participation.
TarponChaser
Salute The Marines said:

If you think little league parents are bad you should see the select team parents. I've seen some of these wastes of oxygen get excited when their kid gets a "scholarship" to a junior college.

Just as a point of fact, juco baseball is typically very high-level and competitive baseball. They don't have the same scholarship limitations (jucos get 24 baseball scholarships vs. D1 programs limited to 11.7- plus at a juco they're required to be a full ride and not a partial scholarship) and if a kid goes off as a freshman he can immediately be drafted unlike playing at a 4-year college where if you get drafted and don't sign the contract out of HS you can't get drafted again until after your junior year.

It's a big reason why former A&M pitcher and now arguably the Astros top pitching prospect, Tyler Ivey, transferred from A&M to Grayson College. He got sideways with Childress, went to Grayson for a year, killed it, and then was a 3rd round pick by the Astros after his sophomore season.
Sea Speed
AG
oh my god i am staying in a hotel that is filled up with little league families EVERY WEEKEND. These trashy people let their kids run around shirtless and shoeless back and forth through the lobby and the hallways yto the pool. they come piling out of the elevator 10 at a time, and the parents are EXACTLY what you would imagine them to be. The little *******s are screaming in the halls and just causing a ****show. i hate them so much.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.