Name a YouTube Channel You Watch

10,480 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aTm2004
Hwy30East
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Junkyard Digs
Pat McAfee
Off the Ranch
WatchJRGo

I've got a hundred or so Channels I have subscribed to.
smucket
AG
Silver Foxes Afloat
Cruising the Cut
North Through the Continent
Ajollyag
Troutslime said:

Rick Beato
April Wilkerson
Many fishing channels
John Malecki
Bourbon Moth

Can we be friends? Not sure who rick beato is but i literally watch all your other picks.

Check out "third coast craftsman" and "I like to make stuff"
Rearview
AG
Ajollyag said:

Troutslime said:

Rick Beato
April Wilkerson
Many fishing channels
John Malecki
Bourbon Moth

Can we be friends? Not sure who rick beato is but i literally watch all your other picks.

Check out "third coast craftsman" and "I like to make stuff"
If you like music AT ALL, then watch Beato's "what makes this song great" series.
hph6203
AG
Some that haven't been mentioned that I really appreciate:

Veritasium - Physics/Science

BPS.Space - Model Rockets. Started watching, because he was trying to land one.

Primitive Technology - On Hiatus, but if you haven't watched it's worth watching old ones.
Tanya 93
Mark Rober is another channel.

Super smart.
Quit NASA to make videos
Antman92
AG
Premier1Driver
steveo1kenevo
MsEmelia
Stradman
Markiplier
OaklandAg06
AG
Bruno Albouze - pastry chef showing how to do French cooking at home
Teach me grappling coach Brian- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Kyle Royer- Master Smith making incredible knives
Slicer97
AG
The Dirty Sock said:

Wrangler said:

Answers with Joe

Some of his stuff is good but he's a liberal baby. Think he deleted his take on who he supported in the 2016 election and the crying he did on it.

Here's a great one about guns are so evil:

But some of his other stuff is good. I just can't unsee the political crying he did.

His take on guns is ***** He also needs to understand what "well regulated" meant in the context of the late 18th century.

Oh and Joe, if somebody is breaking into my house in the middle of the night, hurling a small, high velocity chunk of metal at them seems to me like it's the best I can do. It'll solve my problem a whole lot quicker than dialing 9-1-1.

Putz...

Oh, and I enjoy most of what Leo Moracchioli puts out

Slicer97
AG
CrottyKid
AG
I like most of the ones posted so far.
I got sucked into reaction videos recently. Jamel aka Jamal, Jai and Half, Office Blokes React, Mr. Video, etc.

I also really like Rugby Player Reacts (Jacob McDonald). If you start at the beginning, you can watch him learn about football and all the best NFL players. He even reacts to the Aggie Band in one video.
La Fours
AG
MrShortGame Golf
Demo Ranch and Off the Ranch
Most of the Googan Squad guys channels
Stuff Made Here
Smarter Everyday
Mad Scientist BBQ
Binging with Babish
Joshua Weissman
First We Feast
Zero to Awesome - two brothers, both Aggies, who do some cool builds. They have a lot of automotive videos, and some home projects. They took an old XTerra and built it into a off-road camping RV. One brother rebuilt an old VW Beetle. I randomly found the channel when I was searching for videos about a truck bed cover I was thinking about buying. They are goofy and pretty quirky at times but still cool to watch them work on their build projects.
immortal_kumquat
Geographics

YMH
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
We Watched A Movie
Zeltik
Dee Bee Geek
Defunctland
Tim Tracker
Pasta Grammar
hph6203
AG
Weismann I'll click on a video every once in awhile, because what he makes is interesting, but the baby talk is a real beating.
Stupid@17
AG
Guga foods
La Fours
AG
Oh yeah. I totally agree. I only watch the ones I would want to try and cook myself.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
David Bull -- a Canadian that ended up in Japan 35 years ago and has become a self taught master craftsman in the ancient art of Japanese woodblock carving and printing.

Spiritual Unfoldment with John Butler-- a old Englishman who basically started the organic farming movement in England and over the years discovered mediation as a means of enhancing his Christianity. A lot of his stuff comes off as new age spirituality crap but if you really listen to him, he's an utterly genuine and gentle soul. Plus he's got one of the most soothing speaking voices I have ever heard.

Chris Fix -- a yankee gearhead/shade tree mechanic that has lots of great tips tricks, and hacks.

Cowboy Kent Rollins -- an old cowboy who cooks damn near gourmet meals over a campfire or cast iron stove in/on cast iron cookware.

Hickok45 -- an old guy that owns lots of land and guns in Tennessee and shoots stuff while teaching about the firearms/ammunition

Engineering Explained -- self explanatory

Xiaomanyc -- white American dude fluent in multiple Chinese dialects. He goes around various countries, "Chinatowns", etc. and blows the Chinese folks minds with his language skills.

My mechanics -- Swiss dude takes old, broken, rusted tools, toys, etc. and completely refurbished them. It's incredible to watch his machining and woodturning skills and absolute satisfying seeing the end product come together.

And a number of various ASMR channels.

Drawkcab
Drawkcab said:

Tanya 93 said:

Mr Beast
Dude Perfect/Overtime
The Try Guys
Good Mythical Morning
Lost in Vegas

I love that he bought every non perishable to give to a local food bank

If he would have given the money to the food bank they could have bought way more food for the same amount of money. They get deals on things. I read an interesting article on Mr. Beast. He's pretty much the king of YouTube. I'll try to find it later.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-22/who-is-mrbeast-meet-youtube-s-top-creator-of-2020
Al Bula
AG
It is truly incredible the amount content out there available. Myself, I love watching fishing channels. It's refreshing that creative, intelligent people can find a niche market to showcase interests and hobbies. Much better than the dying Hollywood model of exploiting human beings while dangling stardom over their heads.
spicyitalian
AG
I'm subscribed to some 120 channels. There are categories of things I like. But my top channel, the one I look forward to most (and there is some stiff competition) is SV Seeker.

Some categories:
Boat building: SV Seeker, Brupeg, Life on the hulls, Acorn to Arabella, Sampson, etc.
Automotive/small engine: Vice Grip Garage, Mustie1, Fuzzy Dice, etc.
Off Grid/homesteading: Red poppy ranch, wranglerstar, etc.
Electronics/retro: AVE, 8bit guy, Artifact electronics, etc
Music: Rick Beato and a few others.
Sailing: Zatara, SV delos, MJ sailing, etc.
3D Printing: CHEP,

And some that I can't categorize: Cody's Lab, Andrew Camarata, Blue Collar Logic

Newest sub is: Stuff Made Here. Newish channel, dude is super smart and makes badass robots and stuff.
hgc159
Just discovered this one a few days ago. Need earphones - not headphones.

John Taylor Tucker
"Life's tough. Get a helmet, man." -Candace Owens
birdman
Soft White Underbelly is absolutely riveting.
joemeister
AG
Forgotten Weapons - daily posts about firearms and firearm development. He has a huge catalog of videos now and there are some truly unique and interesting guns out there.

Tasting History with Max Miller - guy was furloughed by Disney at the beginning of COVID so he started making videos about historic recipes. He goes through the ingredients, prepares the recipe, talks about the history of the food, and then does the taste test. He has a good sense of humor and the historical segments are very interesting.

Mark Novak - gunsmith who posts videos about his projects. His stuff was posted along with C & Arsenal until YouTube's assault on firearms videos. Evidently they think gunsmithing is too dangerous to be monetized so Mark's content was spun off onto his own channel. His videos primarily demonstrate restoration techniques on milsurp and antique firearms.

scholagladiatoria - Videos by a British guy talking about historical European martial arts and weapons.

The Tank Museum - Videos from the the Tank Museum at Bovington, UK. If they do not have the largest collection of military tracked vehicles in the world, it's one of the largest. They post videos about the history of the vehicles and a series called "Tank Chats" which are 7-20 minute long deep dives on specific tanks.
JoeAggie5
Dude Perfect
Ted Kennedy
How Ridiculous
Going Si-Ral
DemolitionRanch
AggieFootballFan

Burn-It
AG
Sailing La Vagabonde
Expedition Overland
Bearded Butchers
Fire Kitchen
AC/DC
SEC Shorts
Sam The Cooking Guy
Munchies
Alina McLeod
AKA 13-0
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Tow Trucker-No one has shot him -----yet but pretty sure it will happen.

He tows cars from apartment complex's.
degreedy
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

It depends on what you like

The Pitch Meeting videos on Screen Rant are hilarious.

I've started watching some epicurious videos recently

If you like video games, maybe The Completionist or UpUpDownDown
Unemployed
AG
Joe Schillaci 48 said:

Tow Trucker-No one has shot him -----yet but pretty sure it will happen.

He tows cars from apartment complex's.
Just watched a couple of his videos. More interesting than I thought it would be.
Unemployed
AG
AggieFootballFan said:

Steve Wallis is a quirky fellow. I started watching his vids a couple of years ago.
Sponge
AG
Essential Craftsman
He is a long time contractor and framer. He had a lot of one off videos but now he is doing an entire series building a house from scratch from surveying to completion. He is currently at hanging drywall.
MouthBQ98
AG
Critical drinker: brutally honest movie critiques

Some of the pbs channnels like space, science, eons, etc.
MouthBQ98
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Critical drinker: brutally honest movie critiques

Some of the pbs channnels like space, science, eons, etc.

Brosciencelife
Rongagin71
AG
Kyle the Rooster, most recent episode:

Morning Pool Filling Makes Me Feel Like I'm Being Followed And The Amazing DeeDee! - YouTube

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.