I NEED A ****ING HAIRCUT

13,281 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Premium
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I think your cut is closest to this:

JABQ04
AG
Shaved my head Thursday. Told the kids they could cut it into a Mohawk and I'd wear it for a few days. Have them the clippers and they immediately started shaving the center of my head. So just went a #2 all the way. Growing a good mustache and some nice chops though.

And by nice, I mean absolutely horrible, scare small children and I get strange looks when I go for walks with my children from the general public. Just need a van with no windows now.
Cromagnum
AG
The Robocop one....

Lmao
Bondag
AG
Clippers show up Thursday. Have been paying way too much for a haircut for too long. This was the push I needed.
BaitShack
AG
I'm starting to look like Granpa from the Munsters.
BostonAg74
I'm taking a selfie every morning before I even comb my hair. When this all over, all the selfies will go on a t-shirt or something.
AggieVictor10
AG
My hair is curly and has been curling into my eyes and it's annoying as *****

Really tempted to just shave my head bald since I'll be bald one day anyway.
Rock1982
AG
3 on the top.

1 on the sides.

Mission complete.
InnerCityAg
Drawkcab
About to break down and buy a beard trimmer. I really want the one with the laser guide on it just for fun but that seems kind of useless.
LeisureSuitLarry
Made in Kerrville
snowaggie
List Of Things I Would Have Never Anticipated Resulting From Coronavirus Quarantine:

1.) Dudes worried about hair.
kapon
AG
Cut mine Tuesday night.
Was going well on the sides, but I didn't change guard for top!
So, it wound up being 1/2" all over faded to a 1/4" on the sides!
Beckdiesel03
AG
We have 3 illegal cuts scheduled for tomorrow. We tried to trim all the boys up but Barbers we are not. Dad Diesel is most excited bc he has been doing a lot of outside work since laid off. Diesel son 1 is the second most excited bc he hates hair touching his ears and having a sweaty head.
ForeverAg
AG
Still looking... I downloaded that "TheCut" app with no luck so far.
Petrino1
ForeverAg said:

Still looking... I downloaded that "TheCut" app with no luck so far.
I saw several independent barbers advertising their services on craigslist.
PlanoAg98
AG
Gov. Greg Abbott allowing hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons to open on Friday

So I call my barber thinking they'll be taking appointments for Friday. There was a recording stating that he has decided to retire. I've had the same barber for the last 6 years since I've moved back to Dallas. Now I have to find another.
752bro4
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Gov. Greg Abbott allowing hair salons, barbershops, tanning salons to open on Friday

So I call my barber thinking they'll be taking appointments for Friday. There was a recording stating that he has decided to retire. I've had the same barber for the last 6 years since I've moved back to Dallas. Now I have to find another.
T&P for you in these unprecedented and trying times. We're in this together.
BBRex
AG
I sent a text to my barber as soon as I heard the governor's announcement live. I think I'll be able to get in on Friday.
Wildman15
AG
I think I'm just gonna go full Fabio at this point
eric76
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Cut my own hair with a set of Wahl clippers last night. Took a while but came out ok, unless my wife lied to me about the part on the back of my head looking OK. It at least feels even. So much better.
I've been cutting my own hair with a set of Wahl clippers for years. It usually turns out okay, but sometimes I have to let someone else trim it a bit.
PneumAg
PlanoAg98 said:

6 years? Wow, that's like a lifetime. Do you think you'll be ok?
JABQ04
AG
Gave myself the old fish cut a couple weeks ago.

And after watching a 15 min YouTube video, I'll have to say I didn't do too shabby of a job on my sons hair. Could have been better, but could have been ALOT worse.
BBRex
AG
It sure is nice to the wind in my freshly cut hair.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

6 years? Wow, that's like a lifetime. Do you think you'll be ok?
Probably not. It's all down hill from here.
The Fife
I need a haircut but am leaning the other way, letting it grow out to about shoulder length. It probably won't happen but it's a consideration anyway.
DevilD77
AG
Last week I couldn't take it anymore so I got out our old trimmers and had my wife give me a "fish cut". Sure felt good!
Lex
I hope you all got appointment set up.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
Got my hair did a couple weeks ago:

goodAg80
AG
Mine

Rutedown
I decided not to worry about a haircut. This look has to come back and I'll be ready
concac
AG
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

Got my hair did a couple weeks ago:

Doing some terrace hair farming on his dome.
expresswrittenconsent
Or maybe the AT&T logo
Cromagnum
AG
Got one yesterday. Old school barbershop, so no Karens or Brads to ***** about anything.
PlanoAg98
AG
I have my 1st appointment scheduled for this Saturday. As y'all know, I had to find a new barber as my old barber of 6 years retired his shop during this pandemic. My new one is an old school barber shop in downtown Plano that's been at the same place for almost 40 years. I'm optimistic. I might even go our for a beer on Saturday night to show off my new cut.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.