Reliable online source for TP

5,169 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jja79
Texas A&M
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird - I was just at my local Kroger. They had probably had 100-125 packages of TP on the shelf. People weren't rushing to buy any. In fact, no one was in the aisle. Again, just try your local store.
As is clearly stated in the OP, I want to order some online. Thanks for your attempt, but it's not helping.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.......
TequilaMockingbird
Texas A&M said:

Why lead a horse to water when you can't even read the sign that clearly says the horse wants a beer?

Do you honestly think I don't know that I could drive around to grocery stores until I (hopefully) find one selling TP? That wasn't my question. My question was has anybody on this forum found a reliable source online to order TP? If you can't answer the question, don't reply.
TyHolden
AG
Have you tried www.amazon.com? I've never used it but I hear they have lots of stuff online.
TequilaMockingbird
DSAg44 said:

Have you tried www.amazon.com? I've never used it but I hear they have lots of stuff online.
They're either out of stock or have lead times of a month or more.
jkag89
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

Why lead a horse to water when you can't even read the sign that clearly says the horse wants a beer?

Do you honestly think I don't know that I could drive around to grocery stores until I (hopefully) find one selling TP? That wasn't my question. My question was has anybody on this forum found a reliable source online to order TP? If you can't answer the question, don't reply.
You do realize most people do not buy TP online? I think people assumed you were looking for a fairly reliable method of finding some, hence their suggestions.
Texas A&M
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

You're right, go to the following sites.

https://www.kroger.com/
https://www.heb.com/
TequilaMockingbird
jkag89 said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

You do realize most people do not buy TP online? I think people assumed you were looking for a fairly reliable method of finding some, hence their suggestions.

jkag89
We get NOW you are looking for online sources only, good luck in getting any replies when you treat the people who offer helpful suggestions like *****
TequilaMockingbird
jkag89 said:

We get NOW you are looking for online sources only, good luck in getting any replies when you treat the people who offer helpful suggestions like *****
Because the OP didn't clearly state ORDER ONLINE. How hard is it to read?
expresswrittenconsent
TequilaMockingbird said:

jkag89 said:

My suggestion would be to use the online website texags.com to make friends with boston74. Then see if he will sell you some of his stockpile.
Al Bula
AG
If you go here, there's a lot of drivel one could use to wipe an ass with any time, not just during a pandemic.

Just press Ctrl+P

https://texags.com/account/profile/241475
jkag89
While you did say you were looking for a reliable way to get some online but because of your lead in I think most were assuming you were simply exasperated so were exploring the feasibility of that route. I think most who answered were focusing on the reliable source of getting you TP, not the online part.
Tanya 93
TequilaMockingbird said:

jkag89 said:

You might be **** out of luck.

There isn't a reliable source of online ordering toilet paper.

Put on a mask and gloves and don't make eye contact with the feral hoarders at the store.

People were genuinely trying to help which is a rare thing on this board even in a coronapocalypse
TequilaMockingbird
Tanya 93 said:

I don't believe you.
Tanya 93
TequilaMockingbird said:

Tanya 93 said:

I don't believe you.
Okay

Not my problem. I have toilet paper.

FNG
My wife picked up a big pack of quilted Northern this morning.

All the Charmin and Cottonelle was gone but hey, this will work.
agdaddy04
AG
I posted a reliable website that has it in stock.
TequilaMockingbird
Shife said:

If you go here, there's a lot of drivel one could use to wipe an ass with any time, not just during a pandemic.

Just press Ctrl+P

https://texags.com/account/profile/24147
I'm out of printer paper. Do you know of a reliable ONLINE source for printer paper?
agdaddy04
AG
DSAg44 said:

If you're going to be an ass it may help for you to know they've been out of stock for 2-3 weeks at least.
Tanya 93
agdaddy04 said:

Over two weeks to get to me. And I don't live in the sticks.

TequilaMockingbird
agdaddy04 said:

Yes you did, and I appreciate it. Arrives on or before April 20th. That's better than Mid-May,which is what other places are showing.
agdaddy04
AG
Looks like a lot of the supply stores are now only allocating current inventory if you have an existing account with normal usage.
TyHolden
AG
If you're that desperate to stay away from stores, spend your money on something like charlies...there's several variations out there like this. But if you live anywhere near an heb, etc, get there 15-30 minutes before they open. Or go ask the Outdoors board. They are by far the most resourceful board on here.

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/our-products/deodorant-and-wipes/one-wipe-charlies
agdaddy04
AG
https://www.applied.com/c-brands/c-janitorial/win2240/Facial-Quality-Toilet-Tissue/p/101717807

Says maybe 5-7 days on the applied website. Not sure if that's accurate or not.
TequilaMockingbird
DSAg44 said:

If you're that desperate to stay away from stores, spend your money on something like charlies...there's several variations out there like this. But if you live anywhere near an heb, etc, get there 15-30 minutes before they open. Or go ask the Outdoors board. They are by far the most resourceful board on here.

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/our-products/deodorant-and-wipes/one-wipe-charlies

BostonAg74
The Dog Lord said:

BostonAg74 said:

Either my timing is good, or the shortages of toilet paper are easing up. We had a pretty good supply when all this started, but I've been buying a 12 pack of TP if it's available when I go to the store, and for the last week or so, they've had some in stock, including 30 packs at B.J.'s (our equivalent of Sam's Club up here). My daughters have both told me they may need some, and some neighbors have already asked for some, so I figured I might as well add to my stock. If nobody asks for any, I've probably got enough to get my wife and me to Thanksgiving.

This is the problem though...
My point was that the shortage appears to be lessening, but people's ability to chase down the available supply is not. I live in a retirement community, and my neighbors are terrified to even leave the house because most of them are very high risk. When I go to the grocery store, I'm very careful and I'm in relatively good health so I'm not as high risk as most of my neighbors. So, I get lists from them and pick up groceries and supplies, including toilet paper. Nearly everyone had enough TP to get them through the first two or three weeks, but I expect to start getting requests soon, and I will be able to fulfill those requests for at least a couple of months because I have been buying a pack when it is available. As I said, it looks like the shortage is lessening, so it may not be necessary to replenish as often, but as long as my 86 year old neighbors cannot leave the house, I will continue to buy more than I need.
The Dog Lord
AG
BostonAg74 said:

The Dog Lord said:

BostonAg74 said:

Either my timing is good, or the shortages of toilet paper are easing up. We had a pretty good supply when all this started, but I've been buying a 12 pack of TP if it's available when I go to the store, and for the last week or so, they've had some in stock, including 30 packs at B.J.'s (our equivalent of Sam's Club up here). My daughters have both told me they may need some, and some neighbors have already asked for some, so I figured I might as well add to my stock. If nobody asks for any, I've probably got enough to get my wife and me to Thanksgiving.

This is the problem though...
My point was that the shortage appears to be lessening, but people's ability to chase down the available supply is not. I live in a retirement community, and my neighbors are terrified to even leave the house because most of them are very high risk. When I go to the grocery store, I'm very careful and I'm in relatively good health so I'm not as high risk as most of my neighbors. So, I get lists from them and pick up groceries and supplies, including toilet paper. Nearly everyone had enough TP to get them through the first two or three weeks, but I expect to start getting requests soon, and I will be able to fulfill those requests for at least a couple of months because I have been buying a pack when it is available. As I said, it looks like the shortage is lessening, so it may not be necessary to replenish as often, but as long as my 86 year old neighbors cannot leave the house, I will continue to buy more than I need.

I get that, and I even commend you for looking out for your neighbors, but there are people struggling to get supplies that they need to use right away (or in the very near future). I haven't bought TP yet because I already had plenty on hand when this all started. I know people that haven't been able to find it though. Their local stores have been out every time they've tried to get some.
jja79
AG
If online doesn't do it for you I was just offering an option.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.