Reliable online source for TP

5,090 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jja79
TequilaMockingbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, we've worn out all of the bidets in our household and we've gone through our stash of old newspapers and corn cobs. I was looking to order toilet paper online. But a lot of sites look sketchy at best, and most also have pretty slow lead times. Has anyone here found a legitimate source that ships within a reasonable time frame?
Texas A&M
Try the local grocery store. But wait till Tuesday when they've had a chance to restock after the crazy weekend shoppers.
TequilaMockingbird
Texas A&M said:

Try the local grocery store. But wait till Tuesday when they've had a chance to restock after the crazy weekend shoppers.
What a novel approach.
Texas A&M
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
FNG
Texas A&M said:

Claude!
FNG said:

Texas A&M said:

Keep it down now, FNG. Voices carry.
Onceaggie2.0
your mom
TequilaMockingbird
Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
Genius. Do you have a newsletter?
Texas A&M
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
No, but if it helps people like you, maybe I'll start one.
TequilaMockingbird
Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
Please do. I can print it out and wipe my *** with it.
Claude!
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
Just don't flush it. Sewers and septic systems aren't designed to handle printer paper, and I doubt you have a TP printer.
Unemployed
AG
Claude! said:

FNG said:

Texas A&M said:

Not gonna lie but for a while, I thought the lyrics were "keep it down now, this is scary".
Unemployed
AG
https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
Hi, Im Brett
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.
And yet the best one.
Ghost91
Claude! said:

FNG said:

Texas A&M said:

Hush. Hush.
BostonAg74
Either my timing is good, or the shortages of toilet paper are easing up. We had a pretty good supply when all this started, but I've been buying a 12 pack of TP if it's available when I go to the store, and for the last week or so, they've had some in stock, including 30 packs at B.J.'s (our equivalent of Sam's Club up here). My daughters have both told me they may need some, and some neighbors have already asked for some, so I figured I might as well add to my stock. If nobody asks for any, I've probably got enough to get my wife and me to Thanksgiving.
The Dog Lord
AG
BostonAg74 said:

Either my timing is good, or the shortages of toilet paper are easing up. We had a pretty good supply when all this started, but I've been buying a 12 pack of TP if it's available when I go to the store, and for the last week or so, they've had some in stock, including 30 packs at B.J.'s (our equivalent of Sam's Club up here). My daughters have both told me they may need some, and some neighbors have already asked for some, so I figured I might as well add to my stock. If nobody asks for any, I've probably got enough to get my wife and me to Thanksgiving.

This is the problem though...
agdaddy04
AG
May not be the size you're looking for but buy some from a janitorial supply house.
TequilaMockingbird
agdaddy04 said:

May not be the size you're looking for but buy some from a janitorial supply house.
Is there a link, and do they deliver?
gig em 02
The Dog Lord said:

BostonAg74 said:

This is the problem though...
but not BostonAg's problem
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Take some from work.
TequilaMockingbird
brs4688 said:

Take some from work.
Working from home?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
PoohAh97
AG
I just ran across a box of TP I got from Amazon some unknown time ago. I'm set for a while, apparently.

[Not cross-posted to that boredom-shopping thread]
Texas A&M

TequilaMockingbird - I was just at my local Kroger. They had probably had 100-125 packages of TP on the shelf. People weren't rushing to buy any. In fact, no one was in the aisle. Again, just try your local store.
expresswrittenconsent
TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.

As is your idea 1 month into a shortage to "try online" shopping.
agdaddy04
AG
Still empty at all our stores.
agz win
AG
Aimee Mann in 2020.

jja79
AG
Go to a Mexican grocery store. They have TP, amazing produce, fish, etc. I shop at one weekly and they never have shortages. Headed there now.
agdaddy04
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

agdaddy04 said:

Is there a link, and do they deliver?

Most I checked last week had it but now out of stock. Here's one.

https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/janitorial-maintenance/paper-cleaning-products/toilet-paper/bathroom-tissue-standard-2-ply-white-4-x-3-sheet-500-sheetsroll
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
expresswrittenconsent
C@LAg said:

expresswrittenconsent said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

What a novel approach.

that might also be your solution.

head to half price books and start ripping out pages.

Put that never used water pik to use downtown.
TequilaMockingbird
Texas A&M said:

TequilaMockingbird - I was just at my local Kroger. They had probably had 100-125 packages of TP on the shelf. People weren't rushing to buy any. In fact, no one was in the aisle. Again, just try your local store.
As is clearly stated in the OP, I want to order some online. Thanks for your attempt, but it's not helping.
TequilaMockingbird
jja79 said:

Go to a Mexican grocery store. They have TP, amazing produce, fish, etc. I shop at one weekly and they never have shortages. Headed there now.
As is clearly stated in the OP, I want to order some online. Thanks for your attempt, but it's not helping.
TequilaMockingbird
expresswrittenconsent said:

TequilaMockingbird said:

Texas A&M said:

What a novel approach.

As is your idea 1 month into a shortage to "try online" shopping.
Naw, I've been looking for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger because I was leery of scams. Hence, my original post asking about a RELIABLE source ONLINE. HTH.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.