How do you tell your wife...

14,170 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah ...

Thats gonna cost you on the back end. Its an addiction. No way around it.

You can can't get high int he house thats fine. But a few days later. Your old lady's car gon look and smell like a Chick fil A trash can.

Steering wheel all sticky and greasy and ****.

Some folks are gonna be mad at this observation.

But... these are the same folks that if you went to their car right now, there'd be a 44oz McDonalds cup in the console and bunch of napkins and straws and **** in the glove box.
MouthBQ98
AG
I dunno. I kicked a bad Dr Pepper habit about 3 years ago, have had maybe 3 since. My wife used to drink 2-3 cokes a day, but about a year after I quit, she gave up cokes. Now we both drink very slightly sweet or unsweetened tea.

I started eating a lot of salads. A year or so later she has started eating them more often too. She's not as regimented in diet as I am but those little changes do help and do add up.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

she gave up cokes
That's probably why she's gained weight. I have at least 3 lines of coke a day and I've never been slimmer.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
torrid said:

I've seen this time and again.

Let's say she does go work on her body and greatly improves it. She will then take her new body and trade you in on a better model.
Yeah, no. Women don't like to hear this, but their value is diminishing as they age. Men, on the other hand, are continually (and usually moreso) valuable until their dick stops working. For a woman, the general proposition of losing weight, ditching their age-appropriate husband with continually increasing earning ability, and trying to find a better situation with kids in tow is just not going to happen.
infinity ag
Social Media Influencer said:

What atag said is correct. Diet is everything. And it can't just be a short-term crash diet or juice cleanse or whatever other diarrhea recipe is faddish at the moment.

Exercise will do less and less for weight loss as a person gets older. Exercise has many side benefits, and can help tone. But no one will see those tone muscles if they're underneath layers of carbohydrate storage.

Be the man and start deciding which restaurants you're going to and what you want for dinner. Do your research on healthy meal planning if you don't already know.

Listen to this person. He/she speaketh the troof.
infinity ag
torrid said:

Let's say she does go work on her body and greatly improves it. She will then take her new body and trade you in on a better model.

If she does, then she is a POS and she needs to GTFO.

And if she GTFOs herself, then it makes the job much easier. A true marriage is one of trust and togetherness forever.
Ragoo
AG
blindey said:

torrid said:

Yeah, no. Women don't like to hear this, but their value is diminishing as they age. Men, on the other hand, are continually (and usually moreso) valuable until their dick stops working. For a woman, the general proposition of losing weight, ditching their age-appropriate husband with continually increasing earning ability, and trying to find a better situation with kids in tow is just not going to happen.
paging holly golightly
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Simple

cisgenderedAggie
Ags4DaWin
Highly curious regarding what this is in reference to.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I think there is alot of rogue eating at work.

hear me out ...

Ive worked in places where vendors would send over food several times a week. doughnuts, pasteries, fudge holiday cokies and so forth.

Now this stuff would absolutely get devoured.

There would typically be a box or doughnuts or a coffee cake out in the breakroom. you'd go in in the morning and there are a good amount of pastries or whatever out on the counter.

Sometime between 9:45 and 10:30am is when I reckon the binge eaters start doing hit and runs. Whatever is set out gets absolutely demolished.

Crazy thing was you'd never actually see anyone eating the food.

The tray or box would look like it got hit by parahannas.

point is that, yeah you can eat healthy when you are with an so ... but it dont really think that takes into account how much people binge eat at work.

now its pretty common for folks to drink a 32oz coffee flavored milkshake every morning under the guise of it being their morning 'coffee'

This all happened realively recently and seems like it has become the norm.
aad03
AG
Don't tell her anything until there's a side piece secured. Don't want to risk a break in the action.
Class of '03
PoohAh97
AG
The way to do it without being passive-aggressive or (that most feminine of sins) judgemental is to just set out improving yourself as though you are or plan on cheating. Dread is a great tool, sorta like shame used to be.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agreed but it usually consumes too much time and energy to stay on top of IMO.

****s just a grind any way you slice it.

But, Whats a ***** gonna do?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.