Are there therapists who deal with career advice?

2,934 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dad
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's a risky strategy if you're not good at your job.
Ragoo
AG
jh0400 said:

if that is the case getting promoted should be out of the question regardless.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Jack Cheese said:

blindey said:

This thread makes not owning your job sound completely horrible.

Yes. We should all experience the freedom of the MLM lifestyle. Wanna buy some advocare?
the Invigaron system is not an MLM scam or some sort of pyramid scheme.

Martin Q. Blank
bmc13
AG
jh0400 said:

Some would say they have management material written all over them
BigCigarAg
BenFiasco14 said:

Ragoo said:

Hi! I'm Ragoo, 23, and ready to be your life coach. I kill it everyday and you can too. Follow me on IG @Ragookills and see how awesome my life is.
I exited college in debt and was forced to take a job just making 32k a year.

Now, I'm 26, debt-free, and have more than quadrupled my salary in just a few years.

How?

Well, I started my own business. I lead, develop, and sustain others through my entrepreneurial ideas.

You, too - CAN.

How?

Be unconventional. Learn to live and breathe technology and progress.

EVERY DAY my peers ask me how I did it - and the answer is just so simple - BELIEVE.

LinkedIn has been such a great goal to that end. Hard work pays off!

#synergy #smallbusiness #entrepreneur #selfmade
Congrats on your Etsy store?
lb3
AG
permabull
AG
Baby Billy
AG
Or just go into business for yourself, work your own hours, set your own schedule, and make as much as you want to work for. If you want to work 14 hour days, do something where you'll get rewarded for it
Dad
AG
I think you should tell us more about yourself if you really want help. What do you do in those 14 hours? Are you more productive than other employees overall and what about your efficiency compared to others? Do you ever F up the stuff you are working on?

I was once in a position where I was kind of stuck but it was because without hard work having a payoff that I could see I had a hard time motivating myself to working hard and kind of fell into a funk as far as working hard. I ended up changing careers, but now I see a direct benefit every time and put in extra effort and I have a drive to work hard that I never had before.

For example, at my previous job, If I was lazy or working hard all day my pay stayed the same and my pay next year was not going to be affected much by how hard I worked today. I know this is a bit of a character flaw on my part but that is what happened.

At my current job, if I work my ass off, I can make an extra 10k or more in that month than I would make in a laid back month. This is where I found motivation and now I make several times what I made back in the day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.