Aunt Becky to prison

21,019 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Zemira
Tomdoss92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Kind of hard for me to muster up any sympathy for a bunch of grown men that like to put on costumes, play dress up and then go hang out with criminal organizations and then be shocked when said criminal organizations start shooting and the ones playing dress up get wrapped up in it all by the cops.

chimpanzee
Seems like one could have banked a fair amount of royalty checks and not bothered with the whole college admissions B.S., I mean, you have a house at the beach, a house in some nice mountain resort town and an annuity that more than pays for the upkeep and a new Range Rover every year.

What the hell else is your dumb kid going to do with a college degree that he/she didn't earn?
coupland boy
AG
Find a husband perhaps? I have no idea just thinking out loud.
Zemira
AG
These days the elite and wealthy see a college degree from somewhere prestigious as a given. It looks good for them to have it on their bio.

Hell everyone from the low income on up goes to college whether they can afford to or not. Looking for a job in corporate America (not that these kids will be working for a living) requires at least a bachelors degree. I have a master's degree. In one job I had everyone on my team had a master's except our manager who was older.

These days it's a check the box to weed out people. So Suzi Rich might just be working for one of her parents' friends in their art gallery but they need a degree from an ivy or top school to keep up appearances. Joe Wealthy might just be a social media celebrity, but he has a degree from XYZ school so he's "intelligent" and other bs. It's keeping up with the Joneses on a whole new level of bragging and resume padding for insignificant reasons.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.