Husband Valentine gift

25,487 Views | 139 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 713nervy
TxAggieGirl08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any suggestions? I need something simple. I stay at home with our 2 little ones and work part time from home, so I don't have A LOT of time. What's the best vday gift your wife has given you or do you even expect/want anything? Thanks!
TXRunner97
AG
steak and a Beej
BenFiasco14
AG
My answer on what you should get him depends on the outcome of Rule 1 compliance.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Tatem
my husband actually requested some toddler art work so I'm going to frame some of it for him
PoohAh97
AG
Sailor Jupiter costume in your size -1
MonkeyKnifeFighter
Tamu_mgm
AG
If your husband needs or wants a Valentine's gift....T&P.
Clob94
TXRunner97 said:

steak and a Beej
He's joking but he's not.

Nothing cooler than coming home to a wonderful women who put the kids to bed early and has dolled herself up so she can be objectified by the man that loves her.

Call me old fashioned-- but thigh highs and garterbelts are under rated.
Beer Baron
AG
Which MLM scam do you participate in?
wangus12
AG
Tatem said:

my husband actually requested some toddler art work so I'm going to frame some of it for him
Sounds like a man who has given up on getting some.

NoahAg
Tatem said:

That may be what he said, but that's not what he wants.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
I truly do not like Valentine's and would rather not get anything. He does enough for me every single day. I don't need one day for him to show up and prove that he's the best husband. I already know he is.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
I'm a CPA and do bookkeeping. No MLM for me.
PoohAh97
AG
Tatem said:

Next time ask him what he wants when the kids aren't in the room with you.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Clob94 said:

TXRunner97 said:

steak and a Beej
He's joking but he's not.

Nothing cooler than coming home to a wonderful women who put the kids to bed early and has dolled herself up so she can be objectified by the man that loves her.

Call me old fashioned-- but thigh highs and garterbelts are under rated.
This is the correct answer. A pair of eff me pumps with that and your husband will be the happiest man alive or is a gay.
TXRunner97
AG
A more suitable response would be for me, a nice bottle of bourbon, a sleeve of my favorite cigars or perhaps plans to do a brewery tour or some such, or Aggie baseball or Aggie football tickets are always worth excitement.
Post removed:
by user
Lt Lois Einhorn
As others have said, don't buy him anything. Cook him a meal he likes and doll yourself up for bedtime or do something different in bed than you've done (or have done in a while). That sounds cliche and like a "men want sex" joke, but it's not. That's what all of us really want. All of us. Anyone that tells you differently is a dirty liar.

If you really need to give him something material get him a card or some framed pictures of or with the kids. Maybe a coffee mug or something. But seriously don't fret on a gift.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
Of course he says he doesn't want anything. I was just trying to get ideas for something to surprise him with since he definitely doesn't expect anything at all.
EFE
AG
NoahAg said:

Tatem said:

I think what he really meant is he'd like to make your back teeth look like a preschool.
Lt Lois Einhorn
Make him a chart that shows how much money you saved the family by not buying an overpriced gift to celebrate a commercially invented holiday.

....and then the sex stuff.
bac
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Seriously, go buy some bonkers lingerie, put the kids to bed, put on the lingerie with a pair of eff me heels and your husband will have the best Valentines day he's ever had.

Men are easy. We think with our dicks.
wangus12
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

NoahAg said:

Tatem said:

I think what he really meant is he'd like to make your back teeth look like a preschool.
Jack Cheese
AG
TxAggieGirl08 said:

I'm a CPA and do bookkeeping. No MLM for me.

Come on.... No plexus/essential oils/MK/pampered chef/advocare/R+F/doterra/juice plus in your life to supplement that income? I hear it is the best way to achieve financial freedom.
wangus12
AG
TxAggieGirl08 said:

Of course he says he doesn't want anything. I was just trying to get ideas for something to surprise him with since he definitely doesn't expect anything at all.
Let him go where he's never gone before. KnowwhatImsaying
TxAggieGirl08
AG
bahah No, I prefer to know I'm going to make money vs having to pay a fee to sell a product and then go annoy people and guilt them into buying stuff. ugh, and mainly because I fall victim to all of my friend's selling that mess and I hate it.

Edit: No offense to people who do this, just not my thing...at all...
Serious Lee
wangus12 said:

TxAggieGirl08 said:

Duncan Idaho
A hall pass is the only right answer.
80s Guy
You and your hottest sloot female friend in a magical three-way
agz win
AG
wangus12 said:

TxAggieGirl08 said:

Break out the kinky. Strip, tie up, blindfold, hot wax and Swift Duster.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I too tell my wife I don't want anything. What I mean by that is "I want sex at 9:00 after the kids go to bed. You can be there if you want. It will be less expensive of us if you are."
Ragoo
AG
Whisky and cigar and a night of leave me alone.
up-n-aTm
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

I too tell my wife I don't want anything. What I mean by that is "I want sex at 9:00 after the kids go to bed. You can be there if you want. It will be less expensive of us if you are."

This. I tell her "You can either participate or clean up."
Jackal99
AG
up-n-aTm said:

Ginormus Ag said:

This. I tell her "You can either participate or clean up."
whynotboth.gif

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.