************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2018************

77,740 Views | 1109 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ajn142
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The blare of your alarm tears you from a deep sleep. As you jolt awake, a surge of pain courses through your head, rattling around like a spent bullet in a rusty tin can. What is this sudden, but familiar discomfort? It starts to come back to you, slowly and in fuzzy and disjointed images like the overly-filtered Instagram account of a self-absorbed lunatic. Last night was Halloween, so this is either the vengeance of evil spirits, or the cruel after-effects of spirits of a different sort. Or maybe it has something to do with the wrappers of mini-Twix scattered haphazardly across the bed. In any case, the pain and regret shove you forcefully back into your pillow, promising to smother you into the sweet release of eternity.

But wait... if last night was Halloween, that means today is November 1st. The meaning of that date starts to push its way into your awareness until it breaks through like a bolt. Your headache is gone! Your weary eyes open wide! Hope and light return to your life! Because it's the official start of...

The 2018 GENERAL BOARD SECRET SANTA!!!

Let's do this! If you're a veteran, get started at the link below or answer the invite that you should have received in the email you used to register on Elfster.

https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/31703786/ogfk/

If you've never done this with us, you should. It's a lot of fun, and your fellow GBers have proven to be very generous and thoughtful gift-givers. All are welcome to participate, and nobody (that I know of) has ever had issues with their Santa. You can review last year's thread HERE if you're curious. The 2016 exchange thread is HERE and searches will take you back even further.

If you do have concerns about being matched up with any particular poster, you can privately contact me off the board (PM, on Elfster, or at aliasman02@gmail.com) and I can ensure that you don't get paired up with any specific person.

The basics will be the same as last year:

The gift limit is $50. Sign-up deadline is November 19. Names will be drawn the next day. Gifts are to be delivered by December 20, so ship in plenty of time!

Some tips:

- MAKE SURE YOUR ELFSTER SCREEN NAME IDENTIFIES YOU. We don't know your real name, after all, so we need to know who you are so we can buy appropriately. I'll verify identities of those who are questionable. Anyone impersonating another poster (yes, this has happened) will be banned.

- Fill out your wish list! You can post a link to almost any site and it will get added to the list. The wish list isn't just good for shopping, but for giving your Santa an idea of the types of stuff you like.

- Use the anonymous interface to talk to your selectee, and to other GBers. Some people in the past have entertained us by asking zany questions over the course of the exchange.

- If you don't normally, post on the GB. Say hello in the Good Morning thread. Offer an opinion on the suitability of "toucan" as the name for your child. Getting to know everyone will help you have a great exchange.

- When you get your gift, post pics in this thread and tell us about it.

- Be excellent to each other. Be thoughtful in your gift selection. Don't flake or be a jerk. If you have a problem or need to back out or whatever, just tell me and I'll handle it. Be nice.

Let's do this!
Bayside Tiger Ag
In
IrishTxAggie
AG
Just got the email!! All gifts will come with a picture of full frontal nudity of yours truly for my recipient!
EFE
Claude!
One of you people is going to be lucky enough to be visited with gifts from Santa Claude!, so sign up and you may be the winner.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I was last year's winner, and I would like to thank you again
Lex
The only reason I stick around.
BenFiasco14
AG
Should I participate this year
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AliasMan02
AG
FYI some onf you have multiple emails registered and will get multiple invites. If you'll let me know which emails are no longer good, I'll remove them.
MooreTrucker
AG
I am SO in!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why can't I see who all has signed up?
Lex
Do it! It's so fun!
AngelAg
im here for the gangbang
Unemployed
AG
AngelAg said:

im here for the gangbang
That's the Christmas spirit!!!
Swarely
AngelAg said:

im here for the gangbang

Kate Beckett
AG
In again this year!
AliasMan02
AG
19 already. Anxiously awaiting chiken's acceptance and then eventual reneg.
TJJackson
In
EFE
AG
You'd think she was Belgian as much as she waffles on this
IrishTxAggie
AG
EagleFordEarl said:

You'd think she was Belgian as much as she waffles on this
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
IN.

And I will post a pic of my gift along with both of my children (because the second one will get here sometime between when we find out our person and when gifts have to arrive)!
Tanya 93
I'm in.

And no tofu or recycled gifts.
Tanya 93
BenFiasco14 said:

Maybe you get me as your Santa and I will send yummie baked treats in Christmas tins!
Charpie
AG
In.

I don't need anymore aggie stuff, so I guess I should update my list.
Charpie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

What are you, a liberal? You need someone to decide if you should play? SOUNDS AWFULLY BETA TO ME
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
IN
mrad85
AG
In - Up to 23 including me
BenFiasco14
AG
Charpie said:

BenFiasco14 said:

What are you, a liberal? You need someone to decide if you should play? SOUNDS AWFULLY BETA TO ME
Did someone say liberals???
BenFiasco14
AG
Tanya 93 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Maybe you get me as your Santa and I will send yummie baked treats in Christmas tins!
Yessss!!!!
AliasMan02
AG
We had 38 last year, 34 in 2016, 43 in 2015, 33 in 2014, and 22 in 2013.

Would be great to top last year and even better to top 2015.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Invite accepted! I can't wait!
Lex
You're well on your way with 24 already.
EFE
AG
So, how did those pixelated rubbers work out for you?
BackwardsInBoots
AG
No babies yet, so I think they're working.
EFE
AG
Goodness, I forgot how big a ish-show my wishlist is...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.