Fat positivity...

9,260 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CDUB98
Builder93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why does she have Barbara Mandrell on her arm?
ArmchairCowboy
AG
Builder93 said:

She's a big fan of sleeeping single in a double bed?
Post removed:
by user
Burrus86
AG
Tess would have NEVER made it through the gap in the fence at Northgate after closing time back in the day....keep walking!
EFE
AG
ArmchairCowboy said:

Builder93 said:

Amazing Moves
Lets encourage an unhealthy lifestyle.
AMW2010
AG
I thought miss piggy on her arm was photoshopped
bac
AG
ArmchairCowboy said:

Builder93 said:

Double bed? That train left the station a decade ago for her.
Builder93
AG
On the plus side, she has plenty of room for complete pieces of art.
SquareOne07
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Bkfy2xTgLIs

Dear god, somebody had to cleanse this thread...I would have loved to have done some more "research", but I'm laying in bed with the Mrs and just needed a quick hottie...
Ags4DaWin
1) she is unattractive.
2) fact 1 is secondary to the fact that the magazine is glamorizing/rationalizing/whitewashing an unhealthy lifestyle and trying to rewrite reality by saying fat is healthy if the morbidly obese individual REALLY &TRULY believes they are healthy.
coupland boy
AG
Builder93 said:

Ghost91
It's as if the author of this article was trying to use every stupid liberal cliche:

'Identifies as a fat woman...'

'We chose to give her a platform....' (hope that platform was reinforced with steel beams)

'....in a society that Devalues bodies of size'. (There's a a new one)

'In an effort to Guide the conversation'

'Concern trolling is using a person's perceived health issues as an excuse to make them feel bad about themseleves'. (Okay, couple of things here - first, it ain't 'perceived'. She's one Big Mac away from cardiac arrest. Second, when her doctor tells her that she needs to drop 100 pounds if she hopes to live to 40, is that #ConcernTrolling?
And if/when she decides to lose the weight, do we applaud her or shame her some more for not staying morbidly obese? So confused....
stinkerbelle
Builder93 said:

I thought it was Dolly Parton........
BombayAg
This Tess holliday has a husband and 2 kids too. So take that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tess_Holliday

I don't understand how he was able to find her thing to put it in amidst all that flab.

Quote:

At the age of 20, Holliday gave birth to her son. In June 2015, The Guardian reported she no longer had any contact with her son's father.[4]

In 2012, Holliday met Australian businessman,[17] photographer and artist[63] Nick Holliday on Tumblr.[17] They talked online for seven months before Holliday traveled to the U.S. to visit,[63] and in April 2015,[64] he moved from Melbourne to the U.S.[4] On July 5, 2014, they got engaged. They secretly wed one year later on July 5, 2015.[65] She gave birth her second son in June 2016. Holliday lives with her mother, husband, and sons.[6]

She was born Ryann Hoven but changed her name to Tess Munster (a surname she chose because she liked the television sitcom The Munsters) when she started doing alternative modeling and has also used the name Tess Typhoon.[66] In January 2015, she adopted and officially started using her fianc's surname.[3]

Holliday is 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall and claims to wear a US dress size 22 or 3x.[3] She weighs 280 pounds (130 kg)[2][67] She is heavily tattooed including, a Miss Piggy tattoo on her right outer forearm, a Mae West tattoo on her right inner forearm, a Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her left bicep, a plus-size mermaid tattoo on her right upper thigh, a Hello Kitty tattoo on her right calf and a Dolly Parton tattoo on her right arm.[6][18][68] She also has a septum piercing.[60]

Holliday trains with a personal trainer four times a week, plus hikes and swims.[69] In December 2015, she told People that she does not do diets as she does not believe they work.[70] Her favorite part of her body are her buttocks: when asked in an October 2010 interview she replied, "... I really love my butt. It's pretty darn good if you ask me!"[39]

unimboti nkum
AG
Bondag
AG
against my better judgement I clicked on her instagram. I through she was just a fat slob until I saw she has 2 young kids on her fathers day post. Thank God he appears to be in somewhat decent shape and in the picture because those kids are going to need someone to raise them when she isnt capable in 5 years. A payday for a media stunt is not worth killing yourself.
B-1 83
AG
chiken said:

I don't weigh as much as her!
Her right boob weighs as much as me.
chimpanzee
It takes an extremely rare exception for someone in that shape not to be dangerously unhealthy, I'm sure they exist, but promoting "body positivity" with someone so overweight is like encouraging kids to chain smoke no filters.

I've watched relatives die from complications of diabetes, it's an expensive torture ride all the way down.
Builder93
AG
coupland boy said:

Builder93 said:

You're welcome.

***takes a bow***
Sniffing Accountant
AG
unimboti nkum said:

{barf emoji]
Sniffing Accountant
AG
unimboti nkum said:

PoohAh97
AG
chimpanzee said:

It takes an extremely rare exception for someone in that shape not to be dangerously unhealthy, I'm sure they exist, but promoting "body positivity" with someone so overweight is like encouraging kids to chain smoke no filters.

I've watched relatives die from complications of diabetes, it's an expensive torture ride all the way down.
I wouldn't worry about it. That paragraph of moral preening under the picture is a good sign the people who wrote it really want to believe it themselves, no matter their visceral reaction to that walrus.

Meanwhile, people look cool when they smoke.
Cromagnum
AG
SquareOne07 said:

Dear god, somebody had to cleanse this thread...I would have loved to have done some more "research", but I'm laying in bed with the Mrs and just needed a quick hottie...

LupinusTexensis
SquareOne07 said:

Poor use of apostrophes
wangus12
AG
Can you imagine her coming into your tattoo parlor. Poor guy had to reschedule so he could get more ink
LisaMarie
AG
There is NO WAY she weighs 280lbs. Zero chance.
CDUB98
AG
LisaMarie said:

There is NO WAY she weighs 280lbs. Zero chance.

Maybe if she's 5'3".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.