Maverick and Charlie

8,002 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Carlo4
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
91_Aggie said:

Love that Joker!
LEJ
I've wasted 10-15 minutes of my life watching Top Gun clips on yt because of this stupid thread.
ClickClack
AG
LEJ said:

I've wasted 10-15 minutes of my life watching Top Gun clips on yt because of this stupid thread.

That's no waste you blasphemer.
jkag89
ClickClack said:

LEJ said:

Only thing worth watching in Top Gun is the opening credits with the flight deck aircraft launch operations. everything else is pretty much summed up in the Kenny Loggins Danger Zone music video. A far superior film about jet naval aviators is The Bridges at Toko-Ri. Grace Kelly is way hotter than Kelly Mcgillis (or Meg Ryan), no phony military action against an unnamed foe, no phoney angst. etc. Only thing Top Gun has on Bridges is that Goose is better sidekick than the character Mickey Rooney played.
aTm2004
AG

I see his forehead never stopped growing.
aTm2004
AG
Not TG related, but she's 53.

ClickClack
AG
jkag89 said:

ClickClack said:

LEJ said:

Only thing worth watching in Top Gun is the opening credits with the flight deck aircraft launch operations. everything else is pretty much summed up in the Kenny Loggins Danger Zone music video. A far superior film about jet naval aviators is The Bridges at Toko-Ri. Grace Kelly is way hotter than Kelly Mcgillis (or Meg Ryan), no phony military action against an unnamed foe, no phoney angst. etc. Only thing Top Gun has on Bridges is that Goose is better sidekick than the character Mickey Rooney played.

Well I agree that the opening scene is nails.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
PatAg
AG
jkag89 said:

ClickClack said:

LEJ said:

you seem fun
nonameag99
didn't read the tread

Val played Jim in the Doors so he can do whatever
Hamburger Dan
I understand that there are many movies that have a huge cult like following - never considered Top Gun one of them. If I want to watch a 30 year old movie with patriotic action scenes and a feel good story - I'm going to watch the original Red Dawn.
DannyDuberstein
AG
nonameag99 said:

didn't read the tread

Val played Jim in the Doors so he can do whatever

Except speak with a normal voice
Goldie Wilson
Hamburger Dan said:

I understand that there are many movies that have a huge cult like following - never considered Top Gun one of them. If I want to watch a 30 year old movie with patriotic action scenes and a feel good story - I'm going to watch the original Red Dawn.
I think you mean Rocky IV
jkag89
PatAg said:

jkag89 said:

ClickClack said:

LEJ said:

you seem fun
I am fun, just do not understand the lasting love for a movie that I found rather meh when it came out.
AggieBand2004
AG
91_Aggie said:

Production stills from the 2nd part of It are already out, I see.
marble rye
AG
Looking at those pics, there should be no doubt left that Tom Cruise eats babies.
AggieBand2004
AG
Carlo4
AG
Too bad Merlin didn't make the picture. Last I heard he killed his wife and her lover and was doing time up in Maine.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.