General
Sponsored by

mugshawtys

1,241,637 Views | 2275 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Decay
TecRecAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The crying + fake tan combo strikes again
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
still looking for the video...Texas repping

I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

still looking for the video...Texas repping



I have got to party with that woman!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
javajaws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...blurring the lines between Texas Trash and Florida Freak!
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's there to fix?!
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I dont know what to say on this one
#FJB
Doctor Rosenrosen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danny Vermin said:

I dont know ow what to say on this one


Breakfast Club!!! Someone actually did it!
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doctor Rosenrosen said:

Danny Vermin said:

I dont know ow what to say on this one


Breakfast Club!!! Someone actually did it!
think they used tape in movie.
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rose glued Charlie's sack to his leg on Two And A Half Men
javajaws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like a sticky situation!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

Rose glued Charlie's sack to his leg on Two And A Half Men

"i think his mistake was he got into bed with her too soon"

"his mistake was leaving the super glue in the night stand"
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
javajaws said:

Sounds like a sticky situation!
if you've never had your sack glued to something at some point, you haven't lived..
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
Talon2DSO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danny Vermin said:

I dont know what to say on this one



Great cans.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You couldn't stay mad at her?
Sticks&Stones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Danny Vermin said:

I dont know what to say on this one



Great cans.

Cans or kegs?
javajaws
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was gonna go with jugs but kegs work too!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A new mugshot and an AI representation of what got her arrested, submitted by someone on the mugshots page.



harrierdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I knew a guy in high school that pissed off his girlfriend/wife. She got his member erect and the superglued it to the skin above said member. Had to go to hospital to get it fixed. This was years ago (80's).
Hill08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So he ended up marrying a woman that superglued his thang????
harrierdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They were either already married or were basically common law
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
she looks 12...
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're just old
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

You're just old

probably...I can't tell the difference between a floating age gap of around 10-15 years...
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

maroon barchetta said:

You're just old

probably...I can't tell the difference between a floating age gap of around 10-15 years...

You shouldn't be looking at 10-15 year olds like that.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DargelSkout said:

TyHolden said:

maroon barchetta said:

You're just old

probably...I can't tell the difference between a floating age gap of around 10-15 years...

You shouldn't be looking at 10-15 year olds like that.

what if I'm 17 ???
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TyHolden said:

DargelSkout said:

TyHolden said:

maroon barchetta said:

You're just old

probably...I can't tell the difference between a floating age gap of around 10-15 years...

You shouldn't be looking at 10-15 year olds like that.

what if I'm 17 ???

17 looking at 10 year olds, yikes. Thats all kind of red flags.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DargelSkout said:

TyHolden said:

DargelSkout said:

TyHolden said:

maroon barchetta said:

You're just old

probably...I can't tell the difference between a floating age gap of around 10-15 years...

You shouldn't be looking at 10-15 year olds like that.

what if I'm 17 ???

17 looking at 10 year olds, yikes. Thats all kind of red flags.

lol probably. I don't remember what I did when I was 17. pretty sure I had a gf for most of that year. she was 16 I believe.
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
FDT 1999
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Her smirk says, "I'm not even remotely sorry and would do again in a heartbeat. How much is the fine, judge? Let me get my checkbook."
Danny Vermin said:

I dont know what to say on this one

rwtxag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sticks&Stones said:

Talon2DSO said:

Danny Vermin said:

I dont know what to say on this one



Great cans.

Cans or kegs?


Party Balls!!
Greater love hath no man than this....
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?

maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?

maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:




Is that literally saying she did "unspeakable acts"?
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
B-1 83 said:

TyHolden said:

still looking for the video...Texas repping



I have got to party with that woman!


When in Texas, she's probably a normal, straight-laced gal. When people get over to Florida it is either something in the water or a "When in Rome" situation!
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danny Vermin said:

I dont know what to say on this one




You say this:


You can turn off signatures, btw
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.