Bolt Ons

12,537 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Olin Mills
Post removed:
by user
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES FOR EXAMPLES
chipotle
80085*
MouthBQ98
AG
I have no problem with a lady giving a bit of boost to her self esteem or image she wants to project, but such things should be proportionally reasonable, and not done to hide other issues that can be resolved by better health and fitness. I think most people are reasonable enough to make it hard to tell work's been done, while still making a noticeable difference.

That being said, never been a problem in my marriage for either of us.
javajaws
AG
Bolt on wood screw:

BombayAg
SoupNazi2001 said:

Anyone's wife or girlfriend have bolt ons? If your wife or girlfriend wanted implants would you be supportive and contribute financially or try and talk her out of it? Has anyone had this situation occur?

No and No.

Real or GTFO.
78669AG
Yes. Do your research on doctors, implants, the look and feel you desire. DR Ciaravino is the man.
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
AgBass01
AG
Paging Holly
GMM
Canyon99
AG
BombayAg said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Anyone's wife or girlfriend have bolt ons? If your wife or girlfriend wanted implants would you be supportive and contribute financially or try and talk her out of it? Has anyone had this situation occur?

No and No.

Real or GTFO.

Was the wedding night of your arranged marriage the first time you saw tits?
agnerd
AG
Never met a boob I didn't like. No need for bolt-ons. To me, it's a either a self-esteem issue or an attention issue, neither of which I'm looking for in a long-term relationship. Wouldn't contribute financially and would encourage her not to do it since she wouldn't be getting them for me.
chiken
AG
Fine. I'll save this thread

Fake

Real

Ogre09
AG
I wouldn't mind paying, but I wouldn't encourage it or discourage it.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Personally, I don't like fakers, aka, bolt-ons. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for having them but that's just my preference.

As a young lad, I just wanted to fondle and enjoy boobs. Play with the hand God have you. If they're large, put my eyes out. If they're small, you know what? I'll still disappoint you.
BombayAg
[Yes, that was over the line. Yes, you got a ban for it. No, it will not be reduced. - Staff]

[Posters that mock someone that can't reply will find themselves in the same position. -Staff]
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Unnecessary
Trident 88
AG
If the baby vampires turned my wife's boobs into omelets, and she wanted fakers just to get them back to what they used to be... I'd support her and have no problem paying for the best she could get.

Would also throw in extra if she wanted them to be a tad bigger. Whatever makes her happy and confident in the bedroom...
Professor Frick
AG

Quote:

Verna: It's not an implant. It's just a little yank-up, you know? I mean, I got the meat, Jack. Go ahead, feel them. Feel the difference.

Jack: Very different indeed. Like a cantaloupe and a ziploc bag of mushroom soup.

CrottyKid
AG
He also has some good before and after pics.
Picadillo
If men could easily bolt on bigger peckers for a few grand, rest assured it would be a religious sacrament by now.

My GF back in the day had major issues with her washboard chest. I thought she was perfect and let her know it. A few years after college we reunited and holy moly what a different lady... bolt ons... biggest change was her confidence ... she didn't get big ones...but she completely flipped and had the "sexy" thing going on.
Ragoo
AG
I mentioned this before but a guy I used to work with was swindled by his brother to pay for his SIL's bolt ons. Not a few months later the SIL files for divorce. The guy I worked with never got to see them. He was an idiot on many fronts.
78669AG
CrottyKid said:

He also has some good before and after pics.

Just Google Ava Addams he famously did her pair
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
Post removed:
by user
Lonestar06
And Christmas comes early. Bombay banned!

[So are you. We were clear about that on his edit. -Staff]
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
not for them nor against them... BUT say there is a history of breast cancer and your wife / girlfriend wants to go to preventative measures and have them surgically removed and get fakes I'm all for that.
OasisMan
AG
for
would support emotionally and financially
Holly Golightly
AG
AgBass01 said:

Paging Holly

They are very real thank you very much

Although a little lift might be nice
CaddoAggie96
AG
Holly Golightly said:

AgBass01 said:

Paging Holly

Pics or it don't need to happen.
Rutedown
Holly Golightly said:

AgBass01 said:

Paging Holly

I'm sure there are plenty of guys here who would give you a hand.
Ag 11
AG
Who is that in the dukes?
Cromagnum
AG
Double edged sword. Could be a very good thing for you if you are into big old cans and your lady knows it. Could be a very bad thing for you if your lady uses you to pay for them and bails out of the relationship.
PhatMack19
AG
Mine has them. Baby sucked the old ones dry. She got a big bonus at work and paid for them herself. They are fun.
Ragoo
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Mine has them. Baby sucked the old ones dry. She got a big bonus at work and paid for them herself. They are fun.
been asked the question recently because the babies did the same thing.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Time for more babies.
Ragoo
AG
Troutslime said:

Time for more babies.
hell no
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.