Bolt Ons

12,540 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Olin Mills
Experienced Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1a. Perfect naturals
1b. Perfect fakes
2. small naturals
3. deflated naturals
4. oversized fakes
5. bad fakes

I would guess I've fondled more than 100, less than 300, pairs of female breasts of all varieties. I have paid for what I would call the conversion of deflated naturals to perfect fakes and would do so again. I would never encourage a woman to get fakes, but would be supportive if they wanted them.

Silicone under the muscle seems to be the way to go. Find a very good doctor. Do not try to go too big. Consult 2 or 3 doctors and don't go with the one that wants to go biggest if you want them to look good naked and feel good. From my experience on the paying side, you can find someone in the $5,000 range that can make them bigger, or for $8,000-$10,000 you can get very close to perfect size and a lift (if needed) by a very good doctor. I think perfection is well worth the additional cost.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ag 11 said:

Who is that in the dukes?
Leanna Decker
chiken
AG
Ag 11 said:

Who is that in the dukes?
Leanna freaking Decker

AgBass01
AG
Holly Golightly said:

AgBass01 said:

Paging Holly

They are very real thank you very much

Although a little lift might be nice
I thought you had said in a previous thread that you got new ones as a divorce present to yourself......my apologies.
bac
AG
Experienced Man said:

1a. Perfect naturals
1b. Perfect fakes
2. small naturals
3. deflated naturals
4. oversized fakes
5. bad fakes

I would guess I've fondled more than 100, less than 300, pairs of female breasts of all varieties. I have paid for what I would call the conversion of deflated naturals to perfect fakes and would do so again. I would never encourage a woman to get fakes, but would be supportive if they wanted them.

Silicone under the muscle seems to be the way to go. Find a very good doctor. Do not try to go too big. Consult 2 or 3 doctors and don't go with the one that wants to go biggest if you want them to look good naked and feel good. From my experience on the paying side, you can find someone in the $5,000 range that can make them bigger, or for $8,000-$10,000 you can get very close to perfect size and a lift (if needed) by a very good doctor. I think perfection is well worth the additional cost.

Username checks out (so he says)
Kramer
AG
I cherish all boobs.
Holly Golightly
AG
Not yet, just thinking about it
Ogre09
AG
Holly Golightly said:

AgBass01 said:

Paging Holly

They are very real thank you very much

Although a little lift might be nice

Start a GoFundMe?
AggieWonWon
No you haven't.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Kramer said:

I cherish all boobs.
even if they look like fried eggs hanging from a nail?
Prune Tracy
blindey said:

Kramer said:

I cherish all boobs.
even if they look like fried eggs hanging from a nail?

Especially if they look like fried eggs hanging off a nail.
John Francis Donaghy
Professor Frick said:

Quote:

Verna: It's not an implant. It's just a little yank-up, you know? I mean, I got the meat, Jack. Go ahead, feel them. Feel the difference.

Jack: Very different indeed. Like a cantaloupe and a ziploc bag of mushroom soup.

That left one still haunts me....
AMW2010
AG
They are very real...
Olin Mills
I've seen my fair share over the years. Tough to beat an under the muscle well done set of fakes. They look great when done right. Marry the ass and buy the Tatas
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.