People who don't pick up after their dogs

4,294 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GAC06
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i seriously cannot comprehend this. How disrespectful do you have to be to let your stupid dog **** in public areas, all of the time, and never clean it up? I almost stepped right in a gnarly dog pile this morning.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR ANIMALS.

And don't call them fur babies either.
Uncle Howdy
S
Yeah! You tell 'em!!
Uncle Howdy
S
Though, last week my fur baby dropped a deuce on the beach as high tide was coming in, so I just left it
Hi, Im Brett
AG
people that walk and text at the same time and then complain they stepped in dog crap
Claude!
My dogs don't pick up after me when I **** in public, so why should I do so for them?
Pirate04
AG
My mom's neighbor lets her dogs **** in my mom's yard and doesn't pick it up. When I'm home for Christmas, we're going to have a Griswold moment.
B-1 83
AG
Claude! said:

My dogs don't pick up after me when I **** in public, so why should I do so for them?
I would hope your dogs raised you better than that.
Uncle Howdy
S
*looks around*

You serious, Pirate?
B-1 83
AG
Pirate04 said:

My mom's neighbor lets her dogs **** in my mom's yard and doesn't pick it up. When I'm home for Christmas, we're going to have a Griswold moment.

Slicer97
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

i seriously cannot comprehend this. How disrespectful do you have to be to let your stupid dog **** in public areas, all of the time, and never clean it up? I almost stepped right in a gnarly dog pile this morning.

Do something worthy of my respect, you miserable millenial slap dick. Then maybe, maaaaaaybe, I'll instruct my dog to defecate someplace other than your yard. Until then, quit being a little b1tch and pick that **** up.
justcallmeharry
S
Yeah! And what about those people who step in dog crap and don't clean their shoes the entire day.

That stinks!

Cancelled
AG
Wgara? In a few days It will be soil.
Potcake
AG
Then there are the asshats that pick it up, tie off the bag, and throw it on the ground. Da fuq?
HBCanine08
AG
Slicer97 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Do something worthy of my respect, you miserable millenial slap dick. Then maybe, maaaaaaybe, I'll instruct my dog to defecate someplace other than your yard. Until then, quit being a little b1tch and pick that **** up.

Sit down, pee paw. I'll take you to Luby's if you're nice.
BenFiasco14
AG
Potcake said:

Then there are the asshats that pick it up, tie off the bag, and throw it on the ground. Da fuq?
I see this in parks and trails all the time Or they'll hang it on a tree branch
permabull
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Every now and again when one of our dogs (or even a visiting neighbor dog) took a **** on our front lawn near the ditch, we would just get a stick and toss it in. That worked fine one summer when it hadn't rained in 2 months.

But when a toad straggler flared up one day, it flushed all those piles down the road. That wouldn't have been so bad but one of our neighbors was checking his mail at the time and it's like the Macy's Thanksgiving day **** parade going by. All hell broke loose on the neighborhood Facebook page.
ac04
thank you for using "who" instead of "that"

well done
Uncle Howdy
S
Your welcome
Rutedown
**** those people who don't. If I catch that little **** taking a dump in my yard, I'm dropping it off at the owners front door with a note. When I see people in the neighborhood do it while driving, I slow down and honk.
Beer Baron
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Your welcome
I see what you did their!
Serious Lee
when cat owners start to pick up their crap and god picks up after the coons that doodoo in my yard, i might consider relocating my dogs turds.

until then, im just going to say "youre welcome" for the free fertilizer.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Hi Brett. My name is also Brett. Now change your user name
MouthBQ98
AG
Wife and I will do this on a walk, kind of hide it out of the way, but only if we circle back on our route and pick it up on the way home to throw away. We never fail to pick up or leave trash behind.
Hamburger Dan
The term Fur babies makes me laugh
Murphag
MouthBQ98 said:

Wife and I will do this on a walk, kind of hide it out of the way, but only if we circle back on our route and pick it up on the way home to throw away. We never fail to pick up or leave trash behind.
Same here. I will bag it and then throw it across this field so I can pick it up on the way back to my car. I always know the ppl that watch me do that are thinking "what an SOB"
Ragoo
AG
Slicer97 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

most of the time you come off as the most miserable self entitled old person on this website. Moreso than any millenial, and why? because you cut up animals and live in nowhere Paige? #winning
Ragoo
AG
i dislike this too OP. people are so GD lazy. just tie one of the scent-lock bags around the leash and pick it up. not hard.
Tanya 93
And boom goes the dynamite.
E
AG
When I take my dog out to memorial park and he needs to take a dump, I just pull him over to the wooded areas.

No need to pick it up there, if youre walking around in the wood/brush area then its your own fault.
TXAG 05
AG
As long as they don't crap on the sidewalk/path, who cares?
Tanya 93
You don't want it in your yard or soccer fields or playgrounds?
Potcake
AG
Stepping in dogs*** is not the only issue. It is a water quality as well. Rain events wash the crap into surface waters, elevating bacteria counts, especially in urban waters.
rhoswen
AG
I live in apartments on a lake and yeah it's nice to go lay out a blanket and read a book without having to look for presents. Or smell them. Clean up after your *******ed dog.
MouthBQ98
AG
Hey, I live in nowhere Paige too. Actually, the proper name is That Damn Speed Trap Paige.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.