Mad Pooper on the loose in Colorado Springs

8,764 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PseudonymK
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Professor Frick said:

Bob's Burgers is pretty great.

One of the best shows ever. Just won an Emmy.
NoahAg
I was running on a sidewalk in a wooded area a while back, and as I rounded a curve, a lady had just finished pooping. She was just stepping back onto the trail, pulling her pants up. It was cold and drizzly, so I guess she didn't expect to see other runners. She was clearly mortified and would not look at me. I just waived and said hi.
aTm2004
AG
I remember running my first half marathon and coming up to one of the port-a-pottie areas. Since they were all full, there were numerous men and women just pulling it out or popping a squat just off the sidewalk...some doing that lame ass stationary jog as well.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Serious Lee
chiken
AG
the reactions from the runner the bystanders is hilarious!!!
Yo!
No shlts given
DifferenceMaker Ag
wbt5845
AG
If you run distance, at one point of another, you've pooped outside. But I have always run off into the woods, go behind a closed business, or something like that.

I am thankfully very regular and usually only have this strike on very early morning runs so it's dark and lots of places one can go discretely.
unimboti nkum
AG
How has this person not been caught yet? Colorado Springs seems like a great place to commit crimes.
chansonjr
AG
Joe Kenda needs to come out of retirement for this one. It would be hilarious watching him tell the story of solving this crime.
Beer Baron
AG
chansonjr said:

Joe Kenda needs to come out of retirement for this one. It would be hilarious watching him tell the story of solving this crime.
If you poop in yards, and then keep pooping in yards, I will find you.
Biz Ag
AG
If it don't smell like sh*t, you must acquit.
knoxtom
Springs has issues right now. In addition to the pooper up on the northern side, someone murdered a mountain biker up on the mount herman trail. Today, on the same trail someone was chasing mountain bikers with a hatchet.

I met the biker who wad murdered a week and a half ago, he was murdered the next morning

I ride alone in these mountains almost everyday. I never really worried about bears or mountain lions, never worry about getting lost, but I really don't want to get shot or have a hatchet buried in me
Blahhead
PrincessButtercup said:

Professor Frick said:

Bob's Burgers is pretty great.

One of the best shows ever. Just won an Emmy.

Wow, so did a bunch of other undeserving crap. I don't watch much outside of sports, but you don't have to watch the shows to know the awards are BS.
IDAGG
AG

Quote:

Springs has issues right now. In addition to the pooper up on the northern side, someone murdered a mountain biker up on the mount herman trail. Today, on the same trail someone was chasing mountain bikers with a hatchet.

Probably one of those Juggalos...

Quote:

I never really worried about bears or mountain lions, never worry about getting lost, but I really don't want to get shot or have a hatchet buried in me.

I hear you. I never carry in town. In the woods, I almost always carry. And as you mention, it's not for the wildlife.
Swarely
Quote:

A man claiming to be the "spokesman" for the so-called Mad Pooper posted two videos, trying to explain her actions.
He won't identify himself or the jogger, only calling her "Shirley," and said he is speaking on her behalf.
He said Shirley is sorry for desecrating people's lawns but claimed her actions are not her fault. He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.

The "spokesman" also claimed that her actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control where and when she relieves herself. He compared the action to breastfeeding in public.
The "spokesman" refuses to answer KRDO's many questions to verify his identity or find out if he is actually speaking on the jogger's behalf, but we went to a lawyer to see if his claims would hold up in court.
Criminal Defense Attorney Jeremy Loew said they are bogus.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew explained.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/colorados-mad-pooper-sorry-spokesman-says.html
ATX_AG_08
AG
"Gender reassignment surgery"

And there it is..,
aTm2004
AG
Just keeps getting better.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
wbt5845
AG
Swarely said:

Quote:

He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/colorados-mad-pooper-sorry-spokesman-says.html
So, she's insane on several levels
aTm2004
AG
ArticPenguin:

Ag_07
AG
So because she's a mentally ill trainny I'm guessing the script will be flipped and she'll be thought of as a hero for overcoming all odds and standing up (erh...squatting) for everyone who ever had to hold it.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Ag_07 said:

So because she's a mentally ill trainny I'm guessing the script will be flipped and she'll be thought of as a hero for overcoming all odds and standing up (erh...squatting) for everyone who ever had to hold it.
I'm glad she's not an NFL player. Next thing we know, the entire league would be taking a **** in their neighbor's yards.
HeadGames
AG
Or on the field, which has got to be a 15 yard penalty.
Biz Ag
AG
wbt5845
AG
I had to poop behind a high school this morning. Feel sorry for the first person who sees that.
NoahAg
Quote:

The "spokesman" also claimed that her actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control where and when she relieves herself. He compared the action to breastfeeding in public.
LOL what?! Public pooping is free speech???
BenFiasco14
AG
NoahAg said:

Quote:

Sounds like a pretty crappy argument. Wouldn't hold up in court
wbt5845
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

NoahAg said:

Quote:

Sounds like a pretty crappy argument. Wouldn't hold up in court

No. Judge would poo poo on that in a heartbeat.
IDAGG
AG
knoxtom said:

Looks like they may have caught the hatchet man. In addition he may be a suspect in the Indiana case as well. What a creep.

Quote:

Police said a man arrested in Colorado on Monday could be connected to the unsolved murders of two Indiana teenagers.

Authorities are investigating a possible connection between Daniel Nations, 31, of Indianapolis and the murders of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, whose bodies were found near a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana in February, Indiana State Police officials confirmed to ABC News on Wednesday.

Police in El Paso County, Colorado, arrested Nations, a registered sex offender, on Monday afternoon after he allegedly threatened several people with a hatchet near a trail where a man was murdered two weeks ago, according to ABC's Chicago station, WLS.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-indiana-man-suspect-delphi-double-murder/story?id=50148510
boboguitar
AG
Swarely said:

Quote:

A man claiming to be the "spokesman" for the so-called Mad Pooper posted two videos, trying to explain her actions.
He won't identify himself or the jogger, only calling her "Shirley," and said he is speaking on her behalf.
He said Shirley is sorry for desecrating people's lawns but claimed her actions are not her fault. He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.

The "spokesman" refuses to answer KRDO's many questions to verify his identity or find out if he is actually speaking on the jogger's behalf, but we went to a lawyer to see if his claims would hold up in court.
Criminal Defense Attorney Jeremy Loew said they are bogus.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew explained.

PseudonymK
AG
Heshe is getting a bum rap.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.