Do you listen to podcasts?

10,561 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CyanideJenkins
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe thats the wrong word. More annoyed. Paynes hard on for himself and hearing his wife talk about the "old school levis denim skirt she got in her latest LeTote" turned me off to it
HortAg09
AG
Laser Time Podcast (Laser Time & Thirty, Twenty, Ten)
Retronauts
Last Podcast on the Left
The Ben Shapiro Show
Gilbert Gottfried
Joe Rogan
Mike Rowe
The Twin Peaks Podcast
kota
AG
If you're into the zombie genre, We're Alive has filled my commute for the past year.
ellebee
I've listened to three episodes of S Town. I thought it was a murder mystery but at this point I'm not really sure where it's going. It's good though.
Josepi
AG
It definitely turns into something you weren't expecting at the beginning. I also think it took a 180 degree turn from what the producers expected when they started recording. That being said, I loved it.
ellebee
Good to know. Thanks!
Claude!
ellebee said:

Good to know. Thanks!
*********right! [/Uncle Jimmy]
tandy miller
AG
Claude! said:

ellebee said:

Good to know. Thanks!
*********right! [/Uncle Jimmy]

Uncle jimmy is my favorite
ellebee
I don't think I've gotten to him yet.
tandy miller
AG
Oh boy. You're in for a treat
swimmerbabe11
Swarely said:

CherryLodes said:

Just finished season 1 of serial. Listened to a few sword and scale. I think I'm going to try my favorite murder next

Let me know what you think. It's takes a little bit for them to find their stride. They are also crazy liberal, and crazy feminist. I actually consider them misandrists.

I am 3 episodes in cause I drove around a bunch today and did it while working around the house.. but I was slightly astounded by how well they fit the stereotype people have about "elite bubbly hollywood californians with a disdain for the 'others' " They commonly bash small towns, anyone religious, people from the south, etc..in a way that seems habitual. Episode one, I was thought that I was they were completely just like me... (wishing they'd be the kid to find the body and the ravine and get the blanket and hugs from cops and other hilarious commentary about being paranoid) but then when they start casually bashing people from anywhere else/in other types of jobs etc. it starts being fascinating both to listen to *them* and the content (esp since this is february of last year)

It makes me wonder how much different it would sound if it was me and a friend doing the same sort of dialogue...especially for people from their backgrounds. I'm sure I would sound like a gun loving religious nutjob hick to them and confirm some of their stereotypes of Texas women.

They are hilarious though and kind make me think of Kristen Bell's character in The Good Place.
CyanideJenkins
AG
Jocko Podcast
The Joe Rogan Experience
The Tim Ferriss Show
Black Hearted
Drinkin' Bros
The Nerdist
Sheepdog Project
The Way I Heard It - Mike Rowe

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.