How to deal with the in-laws?

6,447 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ragoo
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Suck it up and deal with it. It's only for a short period of time and your spouse will appreciate it.

This is what I try to do. I don't always succeed but it's worth the effort when it does.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
tamuangry
Of course this is the correct answer...but the gluten free climax post is the little bit of hilarity that makes this weekend easier
tk for tu juan
What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted
BulldogAg
AG
That's what I did. Except they don't like their son much and they still email me regularly.

Same. Just sub son for daughter. Their new son in law is a ******. I feel bad for them that they lost me. But. When she has sex with said new son in law while still married to me. That's kind of a deal breaker.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Rule 1 on the ex.
BurnetAggie99
tamuangry
Here I am again in the same dumb restaurant listening to the same outrageous demands. This time, it's not enough to be gluten free. Dairy free and gluten free and the food cannot be fried in the same oil as other foods because reasons. Thank god my wife is hot.
Ragoo
AG
Prove it.
tamuangry
Very similar to this...

PseudonymK
AG
tamuangry said:

Here I am again in the same dumb restaurant listening to the same outrageous demands. This time, it's not enough to be gluten free. Dairy free and gluten free and the food cannot be fried in the same oil as other foods because reasons. Thank god my wife is hot.
You need a wireless earbud & a music app. Selective hearing can do wonders in situations like this.
Bondag
AG
In laws sent picture of turkey stating it is gluten free. I would hope so.
Ragoo
AG
Does princess buttercup know?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.