Teacher inappropriate relationship

14,468 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tex117
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No, I'm quite certain that oral sex is rather widely accepted.

Well, maybe not by Colin, but he can't help that...
IrishTxAggie
AG
Did ya really have to edit your post just for the insult?
Slicer97
AG
Pretty much, yep
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
gigemags-99 said:

Gota De Limon said:

gigemags-99 said:

Gota De Limon said:

HC said:

It says she Sodomized this kid. I can only assume she shoved a road flare up his bunghole

Sodomy is non-vaginal sex. If you get blowies you're a sodomite too.

Wrong

About what?

She put something in his ass, or he did to her.

How do you know this?
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Gota De Limon said:

gigemags-99 said:

She put something in his ass, or he did to her.

How do you know this?
Its all the rage now. Everybody's doing it this way. When was the last time you had sex Grandpa?
HBCanine08
AG
Gota De Limon said:

HC said:

It says she Sodomized this kid. I can only assume she shoved a road flare up his bunghole

Sodomy is non-vaginal sex. If you get blowies you're a sodomite too.

Swarely
MelvinUdall
Swarely said:

Is that her husband checking her out in court?
CDUB98
AG
Husband is a full on cuck.
Slicer97
AG
I doubt he minds. That cuck looks like he appreciates cock more than she does.
SidetrackAg
AG
CDUB98 said:

Lol, that's funny right there
crowman2010
AG
Swarely said:

Caitlyn Jenner lookin mighty fine these days!
cr0wbar
AG
that is one bad *****
Hi, Im Brett
AG
Love the pic of them in court. Check out her face as she has to relive the experience.
samsal75
AG
Maybe some laws should be changed??
The Collective
AG
Husband must be into her escapades. He doesn't seem to give a *****
DannyDuberstein
AG
He's just glad he found someone to **** her so he doesn't have to. He's a regular Francis Underwood.
The Wonderer
AG
Why doesn't anyone actually look up the ****ing law? It is different based on jurisdictions.

The Kentucky law (most likely) in question:

Quote:

510.090 Sodomy in the third degree.
(1) A person is guilty of sodomy in the third degree when:
(a) He or she engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent because he or she is an individual with an intellectual disability;

(b) Being twenty-one (21) years old or more, he or she engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than sixteen (16) years old; or

(c) Being twenty-one (21) years old or more, he or she engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than eighteen (18) years old and for whom he or she provides a foster family home as defined in KRS 600.020;

(d) Being a person in a position of authority or position of special trust, as defined in KRS 532.045, he or she engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a minor less than eighteen (18) years old with whom he or she comes into contact as a result of that position; or

(e) Being a jailer, or an employee, contractor, vendor, or volunteer of the Department of Corrections, Department of Juvenile Justice, or a detention facility as defined in KRS 520.010, or of an entity under contract with either department or a detention facility for the custody, supervision, evaluation, or treatment of offenders, he or she subjects a person who he or she knows is incarcerated, supervised, evaluated, or treated by the Department of Corrections, Department of Juvenile Justice, detention facility, or contracting entity, to deviate sexual intercourse.

(2) Sodomy in the third degree is a Class D felony.
Lungblood

Quote:

Why doesn't anyone actually look up the ****ing law? It is different based on jurisdictions.
Oh, I dunno... b/c no one really gaf about the specifics of "sodomy law"? .... except you, I guess.
howitzercannon
AG
well, now that he looked it up, we now know there was no butt stuff.
Joe Exotic
AG
If she was raping my son I'd blackmail her into having sex with me after high fiving my son.
coupland boy
AG
While not legal, some of the recent cases in which 16 and 17 year old boys/young men were involved seem like grey areas. 14 is not. That's clearly way too young and she needs to be dealt with every bit as harshly as a 27 year old man who messed with a 14 year old girl.
reddog90
AG
CDUB98 said:

BenFiasco14
AG
Wood. Not as hot as the South Carolina chick though
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Lonestar06
Where were these teachers when I was sixteen and willing to be taken advantage of.
The Collective
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

I'd blackmail her into having sex with me while high fiving my son.

This is what I expected you to type.
SACR
AG
Kentucky law on sodomy

Quote:

The aggravating circumstances involving the act determine whether the crime is sodomy in the first, second, third, or fourth degree. Deviate sexual intercourse means any act of sexual gratification involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another.
She gave him a BJ the first time, hence the sodomy charge, then they later had sex. No mystery here, except maybe why he complained and told the police.
Kramer
AG
Maybe she got him all worked up then told him the price of admission was a pegging, which he agreed to.
"The only happy Aggie is an unhappy Aggie." Shelby Metcalf
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Chazz03 said:

Crazy hot chicks named Lindsey

This needs to be revisited.
I'm trying to recall a chick named Lindsey in my 43 years on earth that wasn't crazy and/or hot.
Nope. Not a single one.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
coupland boy said:

While not legal, some of the recent cases in which 16 and 17 year old boys/young men were involved seem like grey areas. 14 is not. That's clearly way too young and she needs to be dealt with every bit as harshly as a 27 year old man who messed with a 14 year old girl.
I'm going to take the under on that one.
Eliminatus
AG
ThatOneAg said:

That little smirk is hot as ****

Serious turn on. She has that, "come and get it" look.

Wood
Tex117
AG
coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

Why do we say that girls mature faster than boys, but obviously our society does not believe that when it comes to sex?

17...yeah, you are getting high fives, but 14? 14 is a child....
IrishTxAggie
AG
14 y/o me thinks you're a pu**y. FWIW
Eliminatus
AG
Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

Why do we say that girls mature faster than boys, but obviously our society does not believe that when it comes to sex?

17...yeah, you are getting high fives, but 14? 14 is a child....

Because the stakes are higher for a girl. Both physically and mentally. I lost my virginity at 14 to an older girl. I was a ****ing boss. That doesn't happen to often to a girl. Society, nature and personal emotions tell us it is not the same. Morally disagree all you want it doesn't change it.

Believe that or or not, it simply is. Boys are different from girls. Ergo, we get different treatment and different expectations.
Eliminatus
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If she was raping my son I'd blackmail her into having sex with me after high fiving my son.

Sloppy seconds after a bro is one thing, but your own son?! Man, that is pretty weird to me. I mean, I'd still do it but I would feel weird about it afterwards.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.