Teacher inappropriate relationship

14,439 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tex117
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another one!

Married teacher mom, 31, arrested for multiple sex romps in her car with teen boy student

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/married-teacher-mom-31-arrested-for-multiple-sex-romps-in-her-car-with-teen-boy-student.html

HBCanine08
AG
Quote:

se admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student while she was teaching at Central High School in Bridgeport.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Hey, I couldn't care less about the age. Just figured it was fitting for the thread title. We should try to keep this one going
Human
AG
Where were these damn teachers when I was in school?!???!!
vin1041
AG
Here we go again.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
HBCanine08 said:

Quote:

se admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student while she was teaching at Central High School in Bridgeport.

He was also a special ed student. Obviously it doesn't give any details about the nature of the special ed part, but it could be worth noting.
AgEng06
AG
Even better:

Quote:

A Connecticut high school teacher was arrested for allegedly having sex "a handful of times" with a special education student, then denying and destroying evidence of the acts.

Dammit, beaten to it.
Ignatius_of_Silesia
Human said:

They were there. We cool kids were banging them and keeping our mouths shut, so to speak.
LawHall88
AG
Human said:

They were having sex with the good-looking kids.
HBCanine08
AG
Ignac said:

Human said:

They were there. We cool kids were banging them and keeping our mouths shut, so to speak.
Go on...
CajunAg97
AG
they have always been there, you just didn't tell anyone
aggie7911
Where were these teachers when I was in school!
Human
AG
LawHall88 said:

Human said:

They were having sex with the good-looking kids.
The Collective
AG
Eliminatus said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If she was raping my son I'd blackmail her into having sex with me after high fiving my son.

Sloppy seconds after a bro is one thing, but your own son?! Man, that is pretty weird to me. I mean, I'd still do it but I would feel weird about it afterwards.

I mean, most of us are getting sloppy seconds after our kids anyway if you really think about it.
The Wonderer
AG
CJS4715 said:

Eliminatus said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If she was raping my son I'd blackmail her into having sex with me after high fiving my son.

Sloppy seconds after a bro is one thing, but your own son?! Man, that is pretty weird to me. I mean, I'd still do it but I would feel weird about it afterwards.

I mean, most of us are getting sloppy seconds after our kids anyway if you really think about it.
I'd really rather not
Tex117
AG
Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

While not legal, some of the recent cases in which 16 and 17 year old boys/young men were involved seem like grey areas. 14 is not. That's clearly way too young and she needs to be dealt with every bit as harshly as a 27 year old man who messed with a 14 year old girl.
Could not agree more.

Why do we say that girls mature faster than boys, but obviously our society does not believe that when it comes to sex?

17...yeah, you are getting high fives, but 14? 14 is a child....

Because the stakes are higher for a girl. Both physically and mentally. I lost my virginity at 14 to an older girl. I was a ****ing boss. That doesn't happen to often to a girl. Society, nature and personal emotions tell us it is not the same. Morally disagree all you want it doesn't change it.

Believe that or or not, it simply is. Boys are different from girls. Ergo, we get different treatment and different expectations.
Thank you for your child psychology and physical analysis, but even taking that as true (not saying you are wrong or right), the laws are not written that way. As such, the laws should either be re-written to account for different crimes for different genders, or the laws should be applied evenly for all perpetrators.

Moreover, its also not just about you (or the boy victim), but the mens rea (hehe) of the person doing the crime. These are adults in a position of authority choosing to break a law on the books. Regardless of the damage it causes, these adult women chose to commit statutory rape. That is as deserving as punishment as any male counterpart, regardless of the victim.

You don't like the law, fine, change it, but that's not what it s currently on the books.

The Wonderer
AG
Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

While not legal, some of the recent cases in which 16 and 17 year old boys/young men were involved seem like grey areas. 14 is not. That's clearly way too young and she needs to be dealt with every bit as harshly as a 27 year old man who messed with a 14 year old girl.
Could not agree more.

Why do we say that girls mature faster than boys, but obviously our society does not believe that when it comes to sex?

Because the stakes are higher for a girl. Both physically and mentally. I lost my virginity at 14 to an older girl. I was a ****ing boss. That doesn't happen to often to a girl. Society, nature and personal emotions tell us it is not the same. Morally disagree all you want it doesn't change it.

Believe that or or not, it simply is. Boys are different from girls. Ergo, we get different treatment and different expectations.
Thank you for your child psychology and physical analysis, but even taking that as true (not saying you are wrong or right), the laws are not written that way. As such, the laws should either be re-written to account for different crimes for different genders, or the laws should be applied evenly for all perpetrators.

I'd love to hear the arguments of the lawyers defending that to the SCOTUS.
Tex117
AG
The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

Exactly my point. No effing way. "Ummm, Justice Ginsberg, yeah...we need different laws for statutory rape because, well, boys get high fives and stuff where girls don't."
The Wonderer
AG
Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

Exactly my point. No effing way.
Never say never in this day and age
Tex117
AG
The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

True, but Equal Protection law is pretty slam dunk for the most part. Even in todays climate.
The Wonderer
AG
Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

True, but Equal Protection law is pretty slam dunk for the most part. Even in todays climate.
By biological gender or by claimed gender?
Tex117
AG
The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

The Wonderer said:

Tex117 said:

Eliminatus said:

Tex117 said:

coupland boy said:

Could not agree more.

By biological gender or by claimed gender?
Interesting point! What if a boy who identifies as a girl is then statutorily raped by a female adult? How then?

Or as the point i was trying to make to Elmeriuts (or whatever) after he was done giving high fives, is that there should be equal application of the law with equal punishment to all those who break it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.