7 months pregnant and riding a motorcycle ?

10,156 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ragoo
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

Natural Selection
Pretty ****ed up thing to thumbs up.
Don't ride a motorcycle while 7 months pregnant
Did you read the article you moron? They were hit by an oncoming truck that veered into their lane.

You mouthbreathers think the "Play stooppid games when stupid prizes" and Darwin award **** is so funny that you rush to post when it wouldn't even apply.
Take the drunk driver out of the equation and riding a motorcycle while pregnant is still pretty ****ing stupid
CDUB98
AG
AccidentProne said:

ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

Natural Selection
Did you read the article you moron? They were hit by an oncoming truck that veered into their lane.

You mouthbreathers think the "Play stooppid games when stupid prizes" and Darwin award **** is so funny that you rush to post when it wouldn't even apply.
Take the drunk driver out of the equation and riding a motorcycle while pregnant is still pretty ****ing stupid
Maybe if you're accident prone.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Doesn't explain why you're giving it the thumbs and making jokes, like you're excited about the loss of two human lives.

Did you know people used to ride in cars without seatbelts? Sometimes even in crappy little Chevette hatchbacks or the backs of pickup trucks? They usually survived if they weren't hit head on by another vehicle crossing into their lane.
gigemags-99
AG
AccidentProne said:

ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

Natural Selection

User name checks out
toucan82
No preggo pics = no care
AggieIce
AG
Sad people were killed but I applaud all the sarcastic comments aimed directly at abortionists
NRH ag 10
AG
ChiliBeans said:

AccidentProne said:

Natural Selection
Agreed.

If they'd been walking on the side of the road or riding bicycles would it still be "natural selection"?
aTm2004
AG
I gare-on-tee you that the pregnancy was "unexpected."
Mr Gigem
AG
Some of y'all are quick to condemn the drunk driver, which you rightfully should. There's no excuse for that.

But did some of y'all stop to think about the irresponsible actions of the mother towards the unborn child? Who here would let their wife/gf get on a motorcycle while pregnant?
Professor Frick
AG
AccidentProne said:

Who here would let their wife/gf get on a motorcycle while pregnant?

Look, it's like I told her,if she thinks it ain't safe for her to drive herself down to the am/pm she should have thought about that before she finished off my last carton of Parliament menthols.
swimmerbabe11
A fetus and a baby are the same thing; They are only living on different real estate.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

A fetus and a baby are the same thing; They are only living on different real estate.
Ahhhhh, you just triggered the abortionists!!
swimmerbabe11

The Wonderer
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Not from a legal perspective, but you know where I'm going to go with this.
vin1041
AG
Sad story. Poor judgement on both parties.
Chickenhawk
The Wonderer said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Still think it's odd that a viable fetus has less rights than a living fish or snail or lizard or kitten or whatever...
In Texas, a fetus has the full rights of a living being with the full applicability of the Texas Penal Code in crimes against fetuses (fetii?), other than actions taken by the mother against the fetus or a physician performing an authorized and recognized medical procedure.

So, in other words, it's a baby because she wanted to keep it.
The Wonderer
AG
GeorgiaAg85 said:

The Wonderer said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Still think it's odd that a viable fetus has less rights than a living fish or snail or lizard or kitten or whatever...
In Texas, a fetus has the full rights of a living being with the full applicability of the Texas Penal Code in crimes against fetuses (fetii?), other than actions taken by the mother against the fetus or a physician performing an authorized and recognized medical procedure.

So, in other words, it's a baby because she wanted to keep it.
Yes, basically. What you highlighted is the abortion carve out from my understanding.
GoneGirl
AG
Can I think it's just really sad without turning it into a debate?
Ag9701
AG
The couple on the motorcycle were not participating in the ROT rally
Liquid Wrench
AccidentProne said:

But did some of y'all stop to think about the irresponsible actions of the mother towards the unborn child? Who here would let their wife/gf get on a motorcycle while pregnant?
No need to keep explaining your deep rationale; I get it. You think she made a stupid decision and therefore you're happy that she and her unborn child suffered violent deaths. Makes perfect sense, just requires a little extra thought.

Btw, I'm enjoying your facebook posts.
DifferenceMaker Ag
And the driver of the truck who is now being charged with intoxication manslaughter is.... you guessed it..... an illegal alien.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/duis/drunk-illegal-alien-killed-biker-and-passengers-unborn-baby/
OnlyForNow
AG
So what if she was on her way to get an abortion? I know it's not applicable in this case due to how far along she was, but let's say she was just 2 months along and had a scheduled abortion, gets in an accident that isn't her fault, he'll say she is in a big ole truck and same kinda thing happens.
ArcticPenguin
Are we really comparing riding on a motorcycle where presumably NONE of the passengers are expecting to get into an accident with getting an abortion? I mean we are crossing the rubicon here guys.

This thread is ATTACKING a woman who lost the father of her child and her baby (and at 7 months pregnant was obviously not getting an abortion) in a terrible accident and you are victim blaming? There is something seriously wrong with some of you.

Here are some possibilities. The motorcycle was the only form of transportation they had and her only choice to get to wherever they were going, her boyfriend had been riding for years and years with no accident and her with him so she didn't really give it a thought, and on and on.

Geeze some of you need to get a grip, you are acting like she set out to hurt her unborn child and there is ZERO evidence that is true.
OnlyForNow
AG
If she went to an area known to have high Zika infection rates and she ended up losing her baby because of Zika... how would you feel?
Ragoo
AG
Quote:

The motorcycle was the only form of transportation they had and her only choice to get to wherever they were going

in 2017? BS
ArcticPenguin
OnlyForNow said:

If she went to an area known to have high Zika infection rates and she ended up losing her baby because of Zika... how would you feel?
because that is the same thing?
OnlyForNow
AG
It's knowingly taking unnecessary risk when there are other options.

If you are on a motorcycle at anything about 30-40 mph or above and you fall off, there is a good chance you're gonna be badly injured. There are lots of things she could have done to mitigate the risk she decided to take.

The dude driving the truck is still 100% at fault for the man's death and the unborn baby's death. BUT this kind of scenario is preventable.
Liquid Wrench
Your birth was preventable.
jopatura
AG
His mother said that the bike was borrowed from a friend so he and the girlfriend could go on a joyride together.
Chickenhawk
ArcticPenguin said:

Are we really comparing riding on a motorcycle where presumably NONE of the passengers are expecting to get into an accident with getting an abortion? I mean we are crossing the rubicon here guys.

This thread is ATTACKING a woman who lost the father of her child and her baby (and at 7 months pregnant was obviously not getting an abortion) in a terrible accident and you are victim blaming? There is something seriously wrong with some of you.

Here are some possibilities. The motorcycle was the only form of transportation they had and her only choice to get to wherever they were going, her boyfriend had been riding for years and years with no accident and her with him so she didn't really give it a thought, and on and on.

Geeze some of you need to get a grip, you are acting like she set out to hurt her unborn child and there is ZERO evidence that is true.

This week is strange, indeed. I have wholeheartedly agreed with penguin twice now.
Liquid Wrench
I just think it's pathetic when people jack off to stories like this. Like it made their whole week to learn that someone died unnecessarily.
maverick2076
Ragoo said:

Quote:

The motorcycle was the only form of transportation they had and her only choice to get to wherever they were going

in 2017? BS

I know at least 3 people off the top of my head who only own motorcycles.
Ragoo
AG
maverick2076 said:

Ragoo said:

Quote:

in 2017? BS

I know at least 3 people off the top of my head who only own motorcycles.
but their motorcycle is not their only available means of transportation.
maverick2076
Short of renting a car or borrowing one from someone, yes.
Ragoo
AG
Taxi, uber, etc.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.