manchester explosion

6,197 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by sleepybeagle
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sad. I must of hurt someone's whittle feelings with the red mist hashtag. Oh no. Someone doesn't like reality.
Carlo4
AG
Someone posted on politics board that the bomber was 23, British citizen, on watch list, and is of Libyan discent.
Alte Schule
"Crimes Against the Crown" use to result in the criminal being drawn and quartered. Time to bring it back.
Although the coward killed himself in the attack I'm sure he had accomplices.
ham98
PDEMDHC said:

Someone posted on politics board that the bomber was 23, British citizen, on watch list, and is of Libyan discent.

so noble so beautiful.
swimmerbabe11
Ragoo said:

slightly off topic, but radical islam is why my retired parents have no interest in traveling to Europe. Sucks because there are many beautiful places to see and visit but becomes less appealing everyday.

That is why there have been so many flight deals lately.
sleepybeagle
AG
What Would Mohammad Do?
AggieBand2004
AG
Probably marry another 12 year old or two in celebration
CDUB98
AG
sleepybeagle said:

What Would Mohammad Do?
Exactly these terrorists do.
Pirate04
AG
I'm not diminishing the sentiment but how are people serious with this? I think I'll be in the minority thinking this is ridiculous.
Jimmie Dimmick
AggieBand2004 said:

Probably marry another 12 year old or two in celebration
That's way too old for Mohommed's taste.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Is that a ribbon with donkey ears?
swimmerbabe11
rabbit ears based on some costuming stuff she's done for videos/album artwork
Ghost91
Pirate04 said:

I'm not diminishing the sentiment but how are people serious with this? I think I'll be in the minority thinking this is ridiculous.

Come on, it's #SoBold #SoBrave.

#LoveLoveLove #Inspiring

#Etc
Fonzie Scheme
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

rabbit ears based on some costuming stuff she's done for videos/album artwork
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but Ms. Grande's gesture seems self-aggrandizing. It isn't enough to have the latest Pray for ______ with a ribbon, I have to put something of my own trademark on there? That's like an attempt to profit from it.
swimmerbabe11
Did her team put out the ribbon? I don't know the source. Did the families publicize this or did she?

The only thing on her twitter is the tweet that she was broken and so so sorry.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
I don't know either. I realize I assumed she had.
jopatura
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Did her team put out the ribbon? I don't know the source. Did the families publicize this or did she?

The only thing on her twitter is the tweet that she was broken and so so sorry.

The image is derived from her Dangerous Woman tour logo. It's fanmade, but supported by the management team of Ariana. I believe the manager's wife reposted it on her social media accounts after it got some traction.
ham98
Pirate04 said:

posting pictures is providing the west with victory over "radical" Islam
Tanya 93
That logo is the kinda thing that can sell stickers and rubber bracelets and shirts as a fundraiser for these devastated families.

I am assuming that is where it is going to be headed, because as much as people want to call her an American hating *****, or she dresses like a tramp, this is real freaking life for someone sheltered from the realities.

It could very well be a wake up call for her. Or she could become even more vapid. But now is not really a good time to be trashing what may be a heartfelt response to this.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Yeah she's really concerned about her fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
sts7049
AG
yes, one daily mail article really settles that truth
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Who's trashing what on here?
sleepybeagle
AG
Quote:

It could very well be a wake up call for her. Or she could become even more vapid. But now is not really a good time to be trashing what may be a heartfelt response to this.
Remember - she's just a young entertainer. This problem can't be solved by children.

This problem can only be solved by men and women willing to step up and admit we are in a war with evil cowards. Evil is only defeated when good is willing to wipe it out. The first step is we need to admit that we're being attached by those who wish to wipe out western civilization.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.