‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant bombs easiest puzzle ever

7,489 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mike_ags_fan12
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is incredible.
titanmaster_race
oh no, there's a bill Cosby jello commercial after the lightning round
AW 1880
AG
Strat, you nailed it. I bought that shirt from structure. You would think that I would dress up a little more going on national tv. I pretty much lived my life by WWJUD (what would Johnny Utah do).
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
That was adorable! Thanks for sharing!
62strat
AG
I love how Pat just looks at his card, as if maybe there is something on there that would give him an adequate reply to your iguana comment.. but nope!

That's awesome man. What is that.. '94ish? Your blank stare and pause before iguana comment remind me of Butthead hah.
NoahAg
AW, permission to use "Um, I have a pet iguana named Ziggy" at random in conversations?

Bro, that was the original "I like turtles" moment.
Goose
AG
AW 1880 said:

Strat, you nailed it. I bought that shirt from structure. You would think that I would dress up a little more going on national tv. I pretty much lived my life by WWJUD (what would Johnny Utah do).

Showed that video to Mrs. Goose last night so she could share in the hilarity. Her first comment when you and your buddy were being introduced: "Sweet Structure shirts!"
Phrasing
AG
In the Butt Bob

Not so much a fail like the others, but pretty funny regardless...
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
That Owen guy was kind of cute, wonder what he is up to now.
MooreTrucker
AG
Jersey Girl said:

That Owen guy was kind of cute, wonder what he is up to now.
Long scraggly hair and beard, army surplus jacket, living under a bridge with a sign saying "Need money for beer and wings.
aTm2004
AG
62strat said:

Holy *****
Busch League
Holy haircut that's awesome. Maybe if you had a friend from Vanston you would have won it all.
commando2004
AG
So which one of y'all is Kevin?
mike_ags_fan12
Beer Baron said:

There is literally nothing in this world that makes me happier than game show contestants totally sheeting the bed. When the little mountain climber guy yodels his way off the cliff on the first guess on the Price Is Right I feel the exact same euphoria the guys on Maury feel when they're told they're not the father.

I feel you. I was watching sports Jeopardy and this dude was up several thousands of dollars from the other two contestants. In final jeopardy, he risked all of his money on his answer only for it to be wrong. It was great.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.