yuengling

5,847 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ENG
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Great Beard of Zeus said:

Wade Winston Wilson said:

I like how the same people pretend to like Yuengling and then say that Shiner is terrible

Shiner=whataburger
Yueling=Arby's

I don't get this analogy.

Ya me either.
cevans_40
AG
Madaman said:

At least shiner has 5 or 6 options.
Yuengling is just ass.

I'll just leave this here
Human
AG
Oh look at me
I had $9 last week
True Anomaly
AG
There's a lot of things I miss about Philly. Yuengling is not one of them
KidDoc
AG
I had it while in Orlando. Cost the same as bud light but much better.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Joe Exotic
AG
cevans_40 said:

Madaman said:

At least shiner has 5 or 6 options.
Yuengling is just ass.

I'll just leave this here

Except that's it's a stupid point. Yuengling, like shiner, has multiple styles and options. And they have been doing it for about 80 years longer.
cevans_40
AG
Sorry. That was in reply to the others who claimed "yuengling is ass" was never said before I called out the beer snobs.
FIDO*98*
AG
Eliminatus said:

Not gonna lie. I've never even seen a Yuengling much less try one.

Take a Sam Adams and add an ounce or two of water and you'll be in the ballpark
Athanasius
AG
Bruce Almighty
AG
cevans_40 said:

Sorry. That was in reply to the others who claimed "yuengling is ass" was never said before I called out the beer snobs.

You called people out for telling others what to drink when nobody said that. Saying Yuengling is ass is just an opinion. Not liking a certain kind of beer does not make someone a beer snob.
Zip 88
At least it's not Michelob Ultra.
Unemployed
AG
It's a little bit better than Miller Lite and Bud Light. If you just want to pound beers and get drunk or pop a couple to cool down after some yard work, it's a pretty damn good option.

I don't drink craft beers. I don't judge those that do. I've gone to high end bars and have no shame with ordering a Miller Lite. I just do whatever I want.
cevans_40
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

cevans_40 said:

You called people out for telling others what to drink when nobody said that. Saying Yuengling is ass is just an opinion. Not liking a certain kind of beer does not make someone a beer snob.

Maybe I see "I am not a huge fan of Yuengling" as being vastly different from "yuengling is just ass."

You were also wrong about saying no one said that. But I didn't expect you to own your mistake.
Joe Exotic
AG
RealTalk said:

It's a little bit better than Miller Lite and Bud Light. If you just want to pound beers and get drunk or pop a couple to cool down after some yard work, it's a pretty damn good option.

I don't drink craft beers. I don't judge those that do. I've gone to high end bars and have no shame with ordering a Miller Lite. I just do whatever I want.

That's the gist of it. It's a great beer for the price point. The people that like it don't consider it some craft beer work of art.
Bruce Almighty
AG
It's an okay beer, drinkable and much better than anything from Bud, Miller or Coors. As far as comparisons to Shiner, I think it's better than Shiner Bock, but I think Shiner Bock is flavorless and one of the worst beers Shiner makes. The traditional lager is the only thing I've tried from Yuengling, and while better than Shiner Bock, it's not better than their Holiday Cheer, Octoberfest, Hefeweizen, farmhouse ale or pale ale.
Bruce Almighty
AG
cevans_40 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

cevans_40 said:

Maybe I see "I am not a huge fan of Yuengling" as being vastly different from "yuengling is just ass."

You were also wrong about saying no one said that. But I didn't expect you to own your mistake.

Quote the post where someone said that then.
Geralt of Rivia
S
He's talking about me. I overlooked Madaman's post

Yuengling is serious business
jetch17
AG
Y'all are gay
gigemJTH12
AG
Yuengling and Shiner Bock are both really good beers. Neither are overrated. I think shiner is actually underrated because its so close to home. Its damn good.
JoCoAg09
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

I bought a six pack of shiner last week and it was 9 dollars.
I bought a twelve pack for $12.99. Not too bad. But, yeah, 9 is a bit high.
Whitetail
AG

ENG
AG
I like it and wish it would come to Texas.

It may be the regional "In n Out" beer like shiner, i like them both.

on a side note, for cheap beer I have been buying a lot of PBR lately. Maybe that will set my opinion aside
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.