************Official TexAgs General Board Secret Santa 2016************

64,782 Views | 763 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Claude!
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope everyone's Christmasing is going well. A few reminders based on chatter on Elfster and some messages I've seen.

1. Don't forget to update your wish list. As a reminder, you can just write notes for what you like, or add links to other sites. TH and EFE have some fun, family friendly suggestions.

2. Check your Elfster messages and view the Activity feed. Some of your Santas are trying to reach you.

3. Contact me if you have issues.
Claude!
If there's nothing on your giftee's list, it may have inadvertently been set to private. Have them check.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Claude! said:

If there's nothing on your giftee's list, it may have inadvertently been set to private. Have them check.
or they just want a massive amount of dildos
BlueAg2003
AG
Even though I have a pretty diverse list, I still have a bad feeling I'm going to get dildos.
IrishTxAggie
AG
GigEmAgs14 said:

Claude! said:

or they just want a massive amount of dildos

IrishTxAggie
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Even though I have a pretty diverse list, I still have a bad feeling I'm going to get dildos.

Would you prefer a pocket pvssy?
EFE
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

If my person doesn't start adding some ish, then they're gonna get boxes of them.
BlueAg2003
AG
Neither would get used, but at least the look of the pocket hoo-ha is more to my liking.
EFE
AG
What if they just sent you a bunch of scissors instead?
BlueAg2003
AG
EFE, I know this is my gift fate. I have accepted it as such.
EFE
AG
I honestly would have never thought to send you something dickish like that. And I doubt others would have either, until you brought it up. This little exchange brings out the kind and thoughtful side of the GB. If you and your SS have an established rapport, their gift will reflect that, or you may get something light hearted that alludes to a GB running joke, but I don't think anyone has every received anything malicious in past years. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, buck up little champion, you're everyone's favorite new GB poster and your gift will likely reflect that.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm hoping a GB chick got me and I get nudes...
PseudonymK
AG
Man, I went searching for my system at my Momma's. I can only find the cords and Legends of Zelda
BlueAg2003
AG
Awwwww!!! Seriously though, I am really excited for this. I wasn't going to participate until Alias invited me to the party!
Swarely
EagleFordEarl said:

I honestly would have never thought to send you something dickish like that. And I doubt others would have either, until you brought it up. This little exchange brings out the kind and thoughtful side of the GB. If you and your SS have an established rapport, their gift will reflect that, or you may get something light hearted that alludes to a GB running joke, but I don't think anyone has every received anything malicious in past years. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, buck up little champion, you're everyone's favorite new GB poster and your gift will likely reflect that.

I've had fantastic SA every year. One even went through my post history and found a book I was excited about and sent it to me.
MooreTrucker
AG
I got cool stuff from my list, and cookies!!!
hunterntexas
AG
My SS sent me some cool stuff.

My recipient must have been underwhelmed.
Chazz03
AG
stuff purchased
Claude!
The buying has begun...
GinaLinetti
AG
Found a trinket for mine. It's awesome
Tree Hugger
AG
Turkey baster acquired
pikedawg
Who's ready for my gift.

Lex
Chazz03
AG
pikedawg said:

Who's ready for my gift.

Who are you?
pikedawg
I'm Pikedawg
AliasMan02
AG
How's it going for everyone? Having success?
Claude!
Placed the order for the primary gift and considering what I'm going to do to fill it out a bit more. Hopefully everything will be delivered to me by the end of the month so I can wrap it, write a semi-legible note, and ship it off to wherever my gift recipient lives.
MooreTrucker
AG
I shipped directly last year, but I think this time I'm going to do what you're doing.
chiken
AG
Claude! said:

Placed the order for the primary gift and considering what I'm going to do to fill it out a bit more. Hopefully everything will be delivered to me by the end of the month so I can wrap it, write a semi-legible note, and ship it off to wherever my gift recipient lives.
You got BackwardsinBoots!!!!!
Uncle Howdy
S
I thought you were going to participate this year
chiken
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

I thought you were going to participate this year
you can be my secret santa if you want. I'll text you my address
GinaLinetti
AG
Got a couple trinkets but haven't decided on the primary gift. Nothing spoke to me yet
Claude!
I won't confirm or deny, but that wouldn't change my modus operandi. My recipients for the last couple of years were both based in the lower 48, and I shipped stuff to me for wrapping and such before moving on to the recipient. It affords me the opportunity to include bad haikus or stream of consciousness notes with whatever I bought.
AliasMan02
AG
Claude! said:

I won't confirm or deny, but that wouldn't change my modus operandi. My recipients for the last couple of years were both based in the lower 48, and I shipped stuff to me for wrapping and such before moving on to the recipient. It affords me the opportunity to include bad haikus or stream of consciousness notes with whatever I bought.

That's how I roll as well.
COOL LASER FALCON
Gifts purchased. Probably won't wrap anything because I'm lazy, but shipped it to my house because it seems too early to give Christmas gifts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.