Pokemon Go....little advice

41,087 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Uncle Howdy
BadAttitude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Uncle Howdy
S
quote:
I'm going to play Pokeamom in just a little while

Congratulations on the sex with your mom
BadAttitude
suburban cowboy
AG
I have no interest in playing Pokemon go but I would like to play Red, Yellow, and Blue and I can't find my ****ing GameBoy Color dammit.
Uncle Howdy
S
Tell her and dad that I say hi
BoxingAg84
She's had enough!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5IW2N3EOx26Gky46
tk for tu juan
Baby Billy
AG
This hits close to home. Really makes you think

Linz02Ag
AG
^lol beat me to it Check out the last 2 @tamupolice tweets
AgsLv44
AG
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
Okay, I had never heard of this until I clicked on this thread. Out of curiosity, I downloaded the app. Fired it up,.....AND THERE WAS A FREAKING CARTOON ANIMAL SITTING ON MY DESK TAUNTING ME.

Seriously, I'm looking through my camera and there's my normal desk, papers and sh*t all over it....and this little yellow dude hopping up and down looking at me. I figured out how to throw a ball at him and got his ass.

Now I'm trying to fight the urge not to leave my office and walk down the hall where apparently the next one is lurking.

This is amazing.

Laughed so hard it hurt!
combat wombat™
AG
By the way, I know moms are playing it with their little kids. The kids love it.
HowdyOutbound
There are some churches in Austin not taking kindly to the fact that they are a pokegym. They are claiming the church is private property. Are churches really private property? Pretty much every church I've seen is a pokegym.
Smee
To get tax free status all church property must be surrendered to the federal government and it them becomes a public park.
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
There are some churches in Austin not taking kindly to the fact that they are a pokegym. They are claiming the church is private property. Are churches really private property? Pretty much every church I've seen is a pokegym.

More people are visiting their church and they see this as a bad thing? Jesus Christ
redline248
AG
quote:
quote:

More people are visiting their church and they see this as a bad thing? Jesus Christ
Missing an opportunity
BoxingAg84

FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Missing an opportunity

I was trying to think about what would Jesus do in this situation, then I remembered he might get pissed off and start breaking phones because people aren't honoring his Father's house.
marble rye
AG
marble rye
AG

Lol
AusTexAg04
AG
http://kotaku.com/go-easy-on-the-pokemon-go-texas-a-m-1783561078
Psych
AG
The comments for that article.
AgCat93
AG
My stepson tied his phone to a ceiling fan and started the Go app. He then turned the ceiling fan to medium speed. Doing this tricks the app into thinking you're walking in circles. Supposedly lots of walking causes the eggs to hatch.
Professor Frick
AG
You must be very proud
redd38
AG
quote:
My stepson tied his phone to a ceiling fan and started the Go app. He then turned the ceiling fan to medium speed. Doing this tricks the app into thinking you're walking in circles. Supposedly lots of walking causes the eggs to hatch.
I've heard of someone else doing that too. I'm not sure my GPS is accurate enough inside my apartment for it to register that movement though.
GMM
I do something similar. I put my Fitbit on my dog and let him out the front door to run around for a couple hours. That way I get my 10,000 steps/day and still get to watch my tv shows.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
The other trick I'm advising a lot of people to use is to put your phone in the microwave. Results on iPhone 6 and 6(s) are usually about 1.5k per 30 seconds.
AgsLv44
AG
It's happening...lol

redd38
AG
quote:
quote:
The other trick I'm advising a lot of people to use is to put your phone in the microwave. Results on iPhone 6 and 6(s) are usually about 1.5k per 30 seconds.

You idiot! That'll destroy your phone!

You have to wrap it in foil before you put it in the microwave or it'll just explode.
MouthBQ98
AG
Awesome.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You idiot! That'll destroy your phone!

You have to wrap it in foil before you put it in the microwave or it'll just explode.
Total brain fart on my part here. Yes, for sure wrap in foil first. For added protection, set in the casing that pre-made pie crusts come in as well.
TexasRebel
AG
Hey. What smells like blue?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
obscure. Wanna go to the Hard Croon cafe?
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
quote:
obscure. Wanna go to the Hard Croon cafe?

Gotta stop by Fedoras for Boys first
AliasMan02
AG
Good move by the university.

Once the app is fully up and running, they're gonna make a killing selling rare Pokemon placements in retail establishments, city parks, and anywhere that wants to do some promoting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.