Have you even been SHOT?

14,115 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag_of_08
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I know we are all suppose to know this movie - but I can't place it
Slumdog millionaire
usmcag93
AG
Shot at, numerous times. Never been hit...knock on wood.
Rusty GCS
AG
I worked with a guy named Boobie Shoe. He had several bullet holes in him. Killed a guy and attempted to kill his brother in a western style duel in the middle of the street.

Got off of both those charges. Funny guy. Very animated.
BombayAg
Thanks to all those who answered the simple question..

and THOOOO to those of you who asked random unrelated questions
swc93
AG
Got speared in the side. 6th grade when I lived on Camp Pendleton we use to have wars with primitive weapons, Lord of the Flies kind of thing. Caught a flying spear while turning to make a skinnier target. Should of got stitches but that would have ended the fun. Good times
ellebee
Shot twice with a BB gun. Once in the arm and then in the neck with a piece of cat litter. My brother got his ass whooped. Got shot at in high school but I ran.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Never shot or shot at, but had a gun pointed at me during a robbery at a Whataburger in Galveston.
BombayAg
quote:
Have you ever STFU?

why don't you open your own thread to ask this question?
abileneag09
AG
I have been in a situation where I wish I had a gun. Attempted robbery at knife point when I was 18. Not quite as serious as some of the others here who have been robbed at gun point, but definitely enough to make me realize that the right to self defense is important and should not be infringed. I carry now.
mike_ags_fan12
No
FirefightAg
AG
Yes
Frederick Palowaski
AG
quote:
quote:
Have you ever STFU?

Are you going to quote me twice to keep your stupid thread going, assbag?
BombayAg
quote:
quote:
quote:
Have you ever STFU?

Are you going to quote me twice to keep your stupid thread going, assbag?

Didn't your mommy teach you to be polite to people?
Mr_mo8268
AG
Knew a guy that was shot, stabbed, and one time fell off an 89 foot cliff and survived for three days in the Colorado wilderness before being rescued.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
There's a reason so many people agree with me on the second post.

Now GFY, troll.
jetch17
AG
wangus12
AG
Been hit by bird shot before.

During the my first year as an EMT, I did weekend shifts down in Houston. We had a call one night that took us out to a sketch part of town. When we arrived we couldn't find anyone. My partner flipped and yelled to get back in the ambulance. He threw it in reverse and about that time, we started getting peppered with bullets. ****ers wanted the drugs in the ambulance.
Ag_EE
AG
I don't practice Santeria
SAustin
quote:
I haven't ever been shot but my brother pulled a gun on me once. We were orphans growing up after our mom died in the riots and my older brother basically raised me. We also had this girl who ran with us. I secretly loved her. She ended up getting kidnapped by a really bad guy but a few years later we found her and my brother killed the guy. That night he pulled the same gun on me and made me leave while he hooked up with the girl. I was devastated at the time, but I later ended up winning a bunch of money and my brother ended up dead in a gunfight with some other bad guys. I also ended up with the girl but it was really weird to everyone who knew the story because my brother had already banged her.

Sorry for the long post. You probably already knew all this anyway op.
Exceptionally well done, sir!
WC87
AG
I was shot thru the heart and you're to blame.

You give love a bad name.
TommyGun
AG
quote:
Yep. .30-06 in the abdomen in Nov 2014. One month in the ICU, one month in a regular hospital room, 9 surgeries, and still not 100% yet.

It's not fun.

Backstory?
CinchAG97
The summer between my junior and senior year of HS, my best friend and I were shot with the same bullet from a .44 mag.

Neither of us were seriously hurt (amazingly) - the bullet went through my knee just above my knee cap and only passed through soft tissue. Then the same bullet went through the other guy's left butt cheek - entered through the upper back part of his leg, went through the entire cheek and the bullet fell out of his shorts. The homeowners found the bullet on the floor the next day.

It was just a freak gun accident where the .44 mag fell out of the top of a tall gun case that we shouldn't have been messing with in the first place.
Rockdoc
AG
1 no for me. Bombay will you post when you get the final tally?
I eagerly await your next research question. (Have you ever been offended would be a good one)
FinanceWildcat
Hunting with my wife and her cousin (he was 15 years old), at dusk she went to get the truck and I was grabbing a card from the camera about 50 yds away across a pipeline. We had all agreed that we were done hunting, so he was supposed to wait at the blind until we came back. Instead, he walked around the back of the blind and saw movement across the pipeline, so he picked up the rifle and shot at it before thinking. It wasn't a deer, it was me. Hit me left of my belly button, below my ribcage and blew a nice 4 inch hole in my back as it came out. I never lost consciousness, and we were 7 miles north of town, so my wife helped me climb into my truck and drove me to the hospital where I was careflighted to Abilene.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel the bullet hit me, but I felt my back explode when the bullet exited. It was a burning, throbbing pain that was excruciating, but adrenaline is a hell of a drug so I was able to stay calm, alert, and focus on getting to a hospital.

AgEng06
AG
quote:
Hunting with my wife and her cousin (he was 15 years old), at dusk she went to get the truck and I was grabbing a card from the camera about 50 yds away across a pipeline. We had all agreed that we were done hunting, so he was supposed to wait at the blind until we came back. Instead, he walked around the back of the blind and saw movement across the pipeline, so he picked up the rifle and shot at it before thinking. It wasn't a deer, it was me. Hit me left of my belly button, below my ribcage and blew a nice 4 inch hole in my back as it came out. I never lost consciousness, and we were 7 miles north of town, so my wife helped me climb into my truck and drove me to the hospital where I was careflighted to Abilene.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel the bullet hit me, but I felt my back explode when the bullet exited. It was a burning, throbbing pain that was excruciating, but adrenaline is a hell of a drug so I was able to stay calm, alert, and focus on getting to a hospital.

Holy ****
redass89
quote:

Wow
Ag_of_08
AG
quote:

*Makes mental note to take ammunition completely away from anyone I take hunting for their first time in the future if I have to walk down range*

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.