Wearing your hat backwards...

14,808 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tagguy
Professor Frick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"If you're over the age of 12, there's only two reasons to be wearing your hat backwards: you're either a professional sniper, or you're giving your friend a blowjob. "
GregZeppelin
AG
quote:
"If you're over the age of 12, there's only two reasons to be wearing your hat backwards: you're either a professional sniper, or you're giving your friend a blowjob. "
Or you're working outside in the heat, and need the hat to keep the sweat out of your eyes more than you need it to block sun.
Token
AG
us blacks get a permanent exemption
Ragoo
AG
Or you are over the age of 12 and can make your own decisions.
Satellite of Love
Just don't be like this brah

Mr. White
quote:
us blacks get a permanent exemption

Griffey, Jr. retired. It's over.
Zip 88

Cromagnum
AG
quote:
quote:
Or you're working outside in the heat, and need the hat to keep the sweat out of your eyes more than you need it to block sun.

Or if you are welding.
SteadicaTm
AG
12 oclock ad 6 oclock are ok. Any other way is for rappers and the handicapped.
reb,
AG
Instead of grooming myself, I wear a cap everywhere. When I'm shooting pool, I will wait a game or two, and then dramatically turn it backwards. It lets my opponent know I'm no longer fckng around, and it's like super intimidating.

*flex*
Cheo
I've always thought that it's so odd how people wear hats to the gym. No, actually, the people that style their hair for the gym are the weirdest. Got to look good while you sweat I suppose?
CaddoAggie96
AG
Or motorboating
Post removed:
by user
Amazing Moves
Do you even lift, OP?
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
My hat is my drunk indicator. The longer the night goes on the hat goes further around. 180 degrees is pretty tipsy and having a great time. By the time it makes a full 360 it is time to find a bed. I don't do this on purpose, it just happens.
Connd
Or something to soak up the sweat. And wearing a sweatband makes you look like a tool. But I agree if you do your hair for your workout, you should not be trusted.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Instead of grooming myself, I wear a cap everywhere. When I'm shooting pool, I will wait a game or two, and then dramatically turn it backwards. It lets my opponent know I'm no longer fckng around, and it's like super intimidating.

*flex*

I need to see this.
reb,
AG
quote:
quote:

*flex*

I need to see this.
only because its you, here ya go.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
My hat is my drunk indicator. The longer the night goes on the hat goes further around. 180 degrees is pretty tipsy and having a great time. By the time it makes a full 360 it is time to find a bed. I don't do this on purpose, it just happens.

I know this feeling.
GinaLinetti
AG
I meant in person. Heart broken
quote:
"or you're giving your friend a blowjob. "

I was going to say " or if you are a catcher", but I guess you covered it.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

*flex*

I need to see this.

I'm pretty sure everything you've ever posted has been invalidated by that glove.
AgEng06
AG
Actually there are 3 reasons:
1. When you're taking a picture.
2. When you're kissing a girl.
3. When you win a championship.

- Rob Childress
reb,
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

*flex*

I need to see this.

I'm pretty sure everything you've ever posted has been invalidated by that glove.
ive invalidated everything ive ever posted so many times ive lost track. what do you think the glove is for, out of curiosity? Style?
GinaLinetti
AG
Ward off blisters when your whackin those balls
Beer Baron
AG
Bro Jobs
FIDO*98*
AG
I don't want it flying out of my Jeep brah
Ginormus Ag
AG
Or, if you are an early 80's truck driver who moonlights as an arm wrestler who kidnaps your son from the military school his evil rich grandfather put him in after his mom died, and you need a "switch" to turn on so that you can psych yourself up to win the world championship of arm wrestling in Las Vegas, and a new rig so your can get custody of your son who also cries a lot and looks very effeminate sometimes.

You can wear your hat backwards in that situation.
PatAg
AG
definitely not always ******y, but ******s do tend to favor the look. They ruin everything.
onceaggie
AG
Speaking of hats why do black people keep the stickers on the rim once they buy the hat?
AgsLv44
AG
...can look good on the right person. Okay, forgive the nose ring - it was the 90s.

haircut
AG
quote:
Speaking of hats why do black people keep the stickers on the rim once they buy the hat?
I believe people keep the sticker to retain resale value.
JSKolache
AG
Yo - its like a switch, u know
Motel California
S
People who put any thought into those that wear their hat backwards lolz

I could count on one disfigured hand how many times I have in the last 5 years
haircut
AG
Ok. Another true story. Yesterday, I went to waterloo ice house to eat. It was around 3pm and there was only one other guy in the entire sitting area. I sat at the table right next to him. We were both wearing visors! I had mine facing forward. I wear a visor because I am older and a terrific golfer. He had his backward... And upside down. WTF? what does that say about him? Mind blown!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.