Wearing your hat backwards...

14,800 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tagguy
Motel California
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
quote:
Ok. Another true story. Yesterday, I went to waterloo ice house to eat. It was around 3pm and there was only one other guy in the entire sitting area. I sat at the table right next to him. We were both wearing visors! I had mine facing forward. I wear a visor because I am older and a terrific golfer. He had his backward... And upside down. WTF? what does that say about him? Mind blown!

He's a Try-Hard

I give a free pass to some that wear a fitted hat backwards, though
redd38
AG
quote:
Ok. Another true story. Yesterday, I went to waterloo ice house to eat. It was around 3pm and there was only one other guy in the entire sitting area. I sat at the table right next to him. We were both wearing visors! I had mine facing forward. I wear a visor because I am older and a terrific golfer. He had his backward... And upside down. WTF? what does that say about him? Mind blown!

It says he's practical. Wearing a hat or visor backwards limits the range of motion of your head, specifically the ability to look up. With a visor you have the option to wear it upside down and eliminate the problem. Of course this introduces a new problem; The fashion police will post about you on various message boards.
haircut
AG
quote:
quote:

It says he's practical. Wearing a hat or visor backwards limits the range of motion of your head, specifically the ability to look up. With a visor you have the option to wear it upside down and eliminate the problem. Of course this introduces a new problem; The fashion police will post about you on various message boards.
I like practicality. Maybe I'll give it a shot!
mongey donk
AG
quote:
Or motorboating
30_Days
AG
maybe some people need to hide their receding hairline, but do not like limiting their field of view

js
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
Wearing a hat or visor backwards limits the range of motion of your head, specifically the ability to look up.

This is correct. And a guy needs to be able to look up, especially when his buddy really prefers it when you look in his eyes while you're down there essing his D.
Claude!

My hat is never backwards.
Ag_EE
AG
If it's good enough for JFF, it's good enough for me!

30_Days
AG
quote:
If it's good enough for JFF, it's good enough for me!

EOT
ballchain
Ag_07
AG
Tagguy
AG
How about this bad boy?

Ag_07
AG
firethewagonup
so, OP...how long have you been wearing your hat backwards and giving your buddies BJ's?
Gigem Aggies
Chazz03
AG
quote:
How about this bad boy?

Used to have one of these. Pretty sure my ex-wife threw it away. stupid B.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
quote:
How about this bad boy?

Used to have one of these. Pretty sure my ex-wife threw it away. stupid B.
Well you just missed out on owning another one. I just snagged that one up.
toucan82
I have pretty awesome hair so I don't wear hats much
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
"If you're over the age of 12, there's only two reasons to be wearing your hat backwards: you're either a professional sniper, or you're giving your friend a blowjob. "

Or you're on a fast-moving bay boat.
firethewagonup
quote:
I have pretty awesome hair so I don't wear hats much
since when are hair plugs awesome? who are you, Joe Biden?
Badman
AG
backwards...forwards, WGAS as long as you bend the bill.
B-1 83
AG
Guess I'd better turn mine around then. I thought I had it on backwards to keep stuff from going down the back of my shirt while I trimmed the Sego palms in my back yard.

Sideways is just 'tarded no matter who you are.
OregonAggie
AG
quote:
backwards...forwards, WGAS as long as you bend the bill.

I give a ****!

Always forward unless you're on a boat or the gym with your head on the bench.

I definitely agree on bending the bill though. I have plenty of buddies that keep the bill flat and I want to punch them right in the throat. West coast is notorious for flat billed idiots.
Tagguy
AG
quote:
I definitely agree on bending the bill though. I have plenty of buddies that keep the bill flat and I want to punch them right in the throat. West coast is notorious for flat billed idiots.
The flat look to me looks like absolute dog ****.

On the plus side I know if anyone is dewshbag enough to wear them that I know to keep them out of my life in every possible way.
OregonAggie
AG
I don't have many friends...I must stink or something.
Tagguy
AG
At least you don't wear your brim flat
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.