Post a pic of yourself[Staff Warning: 12/29/16 update]

4,341,138 Views | 20112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
Uncle Howdy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I think he would get along well with Penny Pup
FHUAggie
Sure, I'll play. Here's me trying to be tough.
Charpie
AG
Now there are 4
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Now there are 4
Aries
Well aren't we pretty.
The Fife
Cool dogs
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
Now there are 4

And he's hot.
Charpie
AG
RIGHT?!?!?!
Dr. Faustus
AG
Light or Challenge?
ellebee
Damn, son!
scout 7866
fhu looks...nice

FHUAggie
Now there are four...what?! Black people?!

THERE'S THAT MANY OF US HERE?!

I guess if you count BigRobSA then that makes more sense, he does enough hood rat things with his friends to qualify. At least by my estimations he does. And if Tanya would quit doing that organic baked chicken in a homemade clay oven stuff and get some Crisco in her and Benny's lives I think she has real potential for a cross-over as well.

And Cave with a View, this was a 4th of July Light. I've got a Challenge this weekend though. I'm ready for the sweet, glorious pain, it'll be a fun one!
FHUAggie
And is "estimations" even a real word? I'm feeling like it's not for some reason.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Estimates?
EFE
AG
Estimates is the word you're looking for, but I like the use of estimations. Keeps the grammar nerds cringing.
FHUAggie
quote:
Estimates?

Crap, I knew it. That's what I get for trying to get cute and sound all smart and stuff.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
And Cave with a View, this was a 4th of July Light. I've got a Challenge this weekend though. I'm ready for the sweet, glorious pain, it'll be a fun one!

I've been doing Lights and Challenges in the Houston area since 2013. You'll be alright. As we all say, "The Heavy is hard work, the Challenge builds teamwork, and the Light is just plain fun."

Who's your cadre for your challenge?
Hannah McKay
AG
dawww...the ladies have already made it clear you don't need to try to be cute
FHUAggie
quote:
quote:

I've been doing Lights and Challenges in the Houston area since 2013. You'll be alright. As we all say, "The Heavy is hard work, the Challenge builds teamwork, and the Light is just plain fun."

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow GRT.

I've got Cadre Dakotah this weekend. I hear his beatdowns are some of the worst (read: best) because he's just so nice and unassuming...you're dead before you realize it. And then it's log and/or surf time. Lol
PrincessButtercup
AG
Fhu is a stud.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've got Cadre Dakotah this weekend. I hear his beatdowns are some of the worst because he's just so nice and unassuming...you're dead before you realize it. And then it's log and/or surf time. Lol

Never had Dakotah, but I've heard the same, just because he's super nice. My last Challenge was the infamous Houston Challenge that was Cadre Garret's inaugural challenge. I think we had 2 or 3 drops before we even finished up the welcome party. Go look up that dude's bio. Crazy Israeli SF ****.
FHUAggie
Dp
FHUAggie
quote:
Estimates is the word you're looking for, but I like the use of estimations. Keeps the grammar nerds cringing.

My wife was an English major and she absolutely LOVES when I go into "Screwed Up Click Mode" and start talking to her like I just got back from a summer apprenticeship with Trae and Z-Ro.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Wife's?
Uncle Howdy
S
quote:
My wife was

That sound you hear is the sound of FHU breaking the heart of every female on TexAgs
BackwardsInBoots
AG
quote:
quote:
My wife was

That sound you hear is the sound of FHU breaking the heart of every female on TexAgs
FHUAggie
Hannah and Princess, staaahp, you're gonna make me blush.
FHUAggie
quote:
Wife's?

I need the laugh/cry icon again. Only one wife for me, and she's AWESOME.
FHUAggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've got Cadre Dakotah this weekend. I hear his beatdowns are some of the worst because he's just so nice and unassuming...you're dead before you realize it. And then it's log and/or surf time. Lol

Never had Dakotah, but I've heard the same, just because he's super nice. My last Challenge was the infamous Houston Challenge that was Cadre Garret's inaugural challenge. I think we had 2 or 3 drops before we even finished up the welcome party. Go look up that dude's bio. Crazy Israeli SF ****.

I remember hearing about that one man! Congrats on crushing that, that's something to be very proud of!
FHUAggie
quote:
quote:
Wife's?

Crap that was actually possessive and not plural, right?

Idk, I'm done here lol
BackwardsInBoots
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wife's?

Idk, I'm done here lol

I was just about to say that. The plural of wife is wives. (I teach English overseas.)
Dr. Faustus
AG
Thanks dude. Good luck this weekend. I'm sure you'll crush it!
FHUAggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wife's?

Idk, I'm done here lol

I was just about to say that. The plural of wife is wives. (I teach English overseas.)

I promise I knew that. I passed 4th grade English and I totally function as a fully literate adult in the real-world...well, at least around 70% of the time.
FHUAggie
quote:
Thanks dude. Good luck this weekend. I'm sure you'll crush it!

Thanks man! We'll have some shadows so there should be some pics/updates on the GRT Facebook page if you're the twisted type like me that wants to watch the pain unfold in (more or less) real time.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Love going back through the GRT update posts on a Sunday morning. Makes for good entertainment.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.