It happened!! It happened!! It happened!! The prisoner

91,381 Views | 353 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AtticusMatlock
CrottyKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AeroMike03
Texas_Aggie91
RAM700BA
AG
quote:
"So I am glad to here you have a girlfriend you plan to keep."

.....so she can murder her.
El Tigre
quote:
Now that I think about it, find someone on this deal, some nerd with money who can’t find a woman, and stay with him until you get on your feet and find someone on the outside after you’ve used the nerd to establish yourself back in the real world.

Foreshadowing
Bullmoose
AG
She's just trying to find 100 guys to send 30 bucks a month to her commissary account.
DE4D
AG
quote:
Do NOT mention TexAgs. You will ruin the whole scenario.

Let her loose on baylor fans or orange blood instead,
pdc093
FNG
Holy crap. Definitely set her loose on another site! Raiderpower? Orangebloods? Tigerdroppings?

Excellent.
Kentucky Mustangs
FNG, TigerDroppings is not a good place to drop her, but turned loose on Sh**gyBevo has promise.
FNG
Swarely
quote:
Let her loose on baylor fans

so she can kill the 5 people that post on there?
313-7-12thMan
Greatness.
RPMag
AG
Who's up for this one?

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/christine-11670.html

quote:
.I'm a young, sexy, exotic blonde who's lonely. I'm looking for my knight in shining armor who doesn't mind being around someone who's fun, open minded, and very active. I enjoy skiing, snowboarding and excitement. I'm always up for new adventures. I love to travel and do new things. Race or age isn't a factor to me as long as my knight can bring great friendship that can soon lead to something more. Please rescue me. Don't allow what I have to offer go to waste, so just imagine me as a smoking hot genie trapped in a bottle, and all it takes is one rub to free me to make all your dreams come true. This bottle is tight and I'm hot in here. Only a real man can free me, so no games, serious inquiries only. There are no address labels allowed here on envelopes. Feel free to include your phone number if you like and I'll make all your wishes come true.

Race: White
Date of Birth: 7-11-88
Release Date: 7-17-2012
Height: 5'4"
Religion: Christian
Do you smoke? No
Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes
Education:
Occupation before prison: Bartender
Activities in prison: Fire camp 

[This message has been edited by RPMag (edited 1/21/2012 8:27p).]
Kentucky Mustangs
BoB, this one is already in Texas!

Stop! Take a moment to read. Not all women in prison are bad girls, just mischievous. Floridian, brown eyed, blonde, 5'5", and 130 pounds. Lover of tennis, skiing, travel, antiques, hiking, and Nascar. My favorite music is the blues and jazz. My favorite song is, "When you say nothing at all", by Allison Kraus. I would love to live in the mountains or a secluded log cabin. Not interested in diamonds, riches, perhaps a flokati rug by a nice fireplace, and great wines.

Seeking intelligent professional, caring gentleman. Loyal, nonjudgmental, optimistic, strong willed, who is 100% certain of what he wishes for. I have access to email, send yours if you so desire. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Race: White
Date of Birth: 12-15-53
Release Date: 2019
Height: 5'5"
Religion: Protestant
Do you smoke? No
Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes
Education: College degree
Occupation before prison: Antique sales
Activities in prison: Yoga, tennis, gym exercise, studying Spanish and Italian, and beading
BurntOrangeBoy
KM, that one has the equally off-putting qualities of (1) being old, (2) being ugly, and perhaps most disturbing (3) liking NASCAR.
Goodfield Nohit
That's a totally creepy website. Too bad it doesn't detail what crime they have been incarcerated for.
512Ag
AG
This is awesome.

[This message has been edited by AggieDem (edited 1/21/2012 8:16p).]
Diet Cokehead
AG
What did grandma do to get thrown in the can?
Kentucky Mustangs
DC, That is what I was wondering?

and she is gonna be in there awhile, so it must have been serious.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
BoB- she is going to whack you for your roleck's
DE4D
AG
Seller of counterfeit antiques? Is she in federal?
Ad Space
quote:
This seems kinda mean. And for the record I am not an overly nice person.

+1
BurntOrangeBoy
I'm mentally prepping the next letter and struggling wit whether or not to throw another site under the GB bus or just be semi-honest. Either way I'm writing and sending doe-re-me. I may let her know she's a project on which we're working.

I'll post the letter.

AlsO I'm hammered and momma said wenhadnto leave the party.
Ponylaw_aTm
AG
Send her to ShBevo. Clearly has the highest potential for an amazing outcome.
BurntOrangeBoy
Latest letter, going out today with a money order:

Amy Lennen #WA0491
CIW, 143 UP-RC
16756 Chino-Corona Rd.
Corona, CA. 92880-9508
January 23, 2012

Amy,

Well I’ll be damned. I mailed off the letter, waited a week or so and forgot about it, and didn’t think you’d actually ever write back. That was a pleasant surprise.

The gang at the sports website has decided to adopt you, so I’m sending a hundred bucks to your commissary account. I hope I did it properly.

By the way, this gives me a great idea. If you can sucker say 10 to 20 lonely guys into putting a hundred bucks a month into your trust account and tell them it’s for deodorant and snacks and crap like that, you can pile up at least $1,000 a month. When you get out you’ll have 15 grand or so because they cut you a check for the unspent money when you leave. It might keep you from having to live with your mom for quite as long. Sure it’s a little shady but it’s just to get started and buy some clothes and pay deposits on a place to live and utilities and so forth. I’m sure they’d be for it if they knew the whole story anyway.

One of the guys on the site is a lawyer or something and found all sorts of filings against that lawyer you were with and it was nothing short of classic. Cocaine is a helluva drug. I’m guessing dude was just as addicted to you as you were to the drugs. That’s solid work by you. You gotta stay off the smack when you get out or you’ll end up right back in the joint.

We never did find out if dude went to the hole or not. I think we were too lazy to keep looking. You’re a full-on celebrity though.

So, since I’m curious, lemme know about being in the joint. I suspect it was rough at first. You’re a model-type chick and you’re probably in there with a bunch of vicious butch type women who don’t like the pretty girl in on drug charges. I bet that was tough. How did you work your way into the system and so forth? We were all sorta looking at your pictures thinking “well that chick got the crap beaten out of her every day for a month.” Is it going okay now? We’re all pulling for you.

Last thing: Tell me about the empire. What are you planning to do? Still modeling, or going to try to get with another foundation, or what? Someone on the internet said they thought I’d hire you but unfortunately you’ll be excluded from being hired by anyone who has a Medicare license so I’m out. Maybe we can help though. I’m interested in hearing what your plan is.

Well, have a great month or so and let me know how it’s going.

BoB

[This message has been edited by BurntOrangeBoy (edited 1/23/2012 7:44p).]
Houston_Ag
CrottyKid
AG
typo in first line "every".
BurntOrangeBoy
Thanks. I'll fix that right now.
NC2001
AG
Keep 'em coming!
Sweet Clementine
AG
I missed the part about the chick's lawyer. Where can I find that?
Cromagnum
AG
This thread is awesome.

quote:
Now that I think about it, find someone on this deal, some nerd with money who can’t find a woman, and stay with him until you get on your feet and find someone on the outside after you’ve used the nerd to establish yourself back in the real world.

Damn I'm laughing hard.
Gator2_01
AG
This is pure gold, even topping Ovaltine vs Roundtine discussions!

AG
BOB....did all your monies come from raping and pillaging medicare...if so kudos to you sir
AggieDave02

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.