WTS 2 Football vs t.u. - Sec 133, Row 7

713 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by EngineeringArcher
EngineeringArcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I decided we'll have more fun seeing the Ags beat the other UT team in orange 2 weeks prior, so we'll sell the t.u. tickets to an Ag who'd enjoy the crowd/atmosphere a bit more.

- 2 Tickets vs t.u in Sec 133, Row 7 - $600/ea

Don't overpay on SeatGeek's exorbitant fees. These are by far the best priced tickets on the 1st deck.
I accept Zelle, and can transfer the tickets immediately via the 12th Man App.



Ag Tag only. I will not contact you w/o messaging here first.
EngineeringArcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
.
EngineeringArcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Update: Price lowered significantly.
EngineeringArcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bump. Price lowered.
reverie123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good afternoon. I may be interested in these.

My name is Lucas Revering, class of 2022 Electrical Engineering. Would you please email me at LRevering22@gmail.com if these are still available? I will also come back and check this thread in a couple days for good measure.

Best,
Lucas
EngineeringArcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Lucas, yep, they are still available. I sent you an email - from a me@steven-[redacted].com email address.

Sorry, hate to be weird about it, but scammers love to email folks impersonating sellers in an attempt to defraud buyers, so just making sure we're both sure we're talking to each other.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.