Ticket Exchange
Sponsored by

WTB 9 For at Mizzou

173 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by KittyDoc89
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to buy 9 at Mizzou within the 12th Man allotment at a fair price but full disclosure, we are meeting up with 4 people (of the 9) that are Mizzou grads who want to sit with us (just don't want anyone thinking I'm selling off to Mizzou fans to profit lol)

Will only buy from well known users, verified past sellers, or users with lotsa cool badges by their name
Eggs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/11/topics/3626433/replies

Talk amongst yourselves
KittyDoc89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I sent you a pm
old yeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have the following tickets in section 101:

(4) row 46, seats 5-8

(4) row 49, seats 1-4 on aisle

(4) row 60, seats 24-27

Will sell 9

$150 per ticket
KittyDoc89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 9 tix. Sent a pm with details
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.