How to not get scammed on the Ticket Exchange board

5,618 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by AgTrav
Iraq2xVeteran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought one ticket to Game 1 in Section 12 for $75 from someone I found on the Texas Aggies Facebook page earlier today, but I got scammed $100 from 719-343-6117 yesterday. This person texted me, "Hi, Are you interested in buying tickets?"

I said yes, and they told me Section 209 Row 6 for $100. After I sent $100 to that number, they told me to send to another number. I stopped payment I sent to 719-343-6117, but I sent $100 to Essie Lenard at 801-865-7212. When I asked why there is a separate number for Zelle. They said the second one is for my husband.

Then they said tickets are not available to transfer yet it will be available by Wednesday or thereabouts. I will send tickets your way immediately when it is available to transfer.

When I texted this person for the ticket at 11:34 AM and called them at 12:46 PM, they said, "There is some issues with the tickets?? The price came up."

I asked, "What do you mean?" They said, "I added extra $100 to it so you have to balance me 100$." I eventually walked away.

Aggies, if you receive a text from 719-343-6117, block that number.

HowdyAgs03
AG
Iraq2x, send me an email, I have a single for Saturday in section 12 I'll give you for free. My email address is in my profile.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

Iraq2x, send me an email, I have a single for Saturday in section 12 I'll give you for free. My email address is in my profile.
I sent you an email.
Counterpoint
AG
HowdyAgs03 said:

Good bull!
Ag13
AG
Bumping for all the want to buy CWS posts. Good luck out there folks
AgTrav
AG
Bumping - just got a text from this number in response to my post for championship game tix - also asking $100/ticket. Be careful!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.