Two Step Inn Tickets for Sale - Cody Johnson - Hank Williams Jr - Ludacris & MORE!

655 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by HappyGilmo*my*god
HappyGilmo*my*god
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have 2 extra 2-Day Giddy Up tickets for the Two Step Inn Apr 20-21 I'm trying to sell. Bought them for some friends who are now unable to go. 35+ bands on 4 stages over 2 days in San Gabriel Park in Georgetown. If you suffered through At the Station out in Snook, this festival will make up for it, lol.

$325 each. They're selling online for $349 right now with a $16 shipping fee.
I have the wrist bands (tickets), so we can meet somewhere to exchange and avoid any shipping fees. I have not registered the bands and have the instructions on how to do that.

If interested, text or call me. 97nine-571-five678
Business cell phone, so if you get to the voicemail for F5 Air, go ahead and leave a message. You've got the right number.
HappyGilmo*my*god
bump
HappyGilmo*my*god
bumping em one more time here. Willing to negotiate a bit. Getting close and don't wanna get stuck with em.
HappyGilmo*my*god
https://assets-global.website-files.com/6527c28fdd793c0f748647ae/65e167c8a53383f299f2cab8_TSI24_Admat_02.13_4x5-p-1080.jpg
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.